Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=raji02]

aww!!!poor virat. he wanted to confess and his badbad devi did not give him a chance to speak even. waiting for the  next part.❤️❤️👏🏻

[/QUOTE

Loved this....

Badbad devi😆

Tell me should I make Virat suffer here😉

Payback for all the drama he does in the serial 😆

NAVI55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Great update! I hope virat does confess his feelings soon 

Thank you😊

I am trying to figure out how to go about Virat's confession...I am kind of stuck🤔

NAVI55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minamma

Small but significant chapter

An insight to virat's thoughts

Loved it

Thank you😊

I am not very good with male pov's😳...I am trying to think how virat would think.....and then I slap myself because we know virat can be dense😆...that what the cv's have made him

Edited by NAVI55 - 3 years ago
NAVI55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update 

Awww Virat do love Sai 

Hope he courts her

Please update soon 

Thank you😊

I want him to do more than court her...I think sai deserves so much more....

Will try to update soon🤗

NAVI55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Poor Virat...btw loved it plzz keep writing...💜

Thank you for you comment😊 Much appreciated...

NAVI55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice. Virat is in love.  Still didn't  confessed 

Thank you😊

I don't want to make it to easy for Virat...I think he has to work for her affections😉

Although there is feelings on both side...

raji02 thumbnail

[QUOTE=NAVI55]

if you ask me, make him suffer a little. sai deserves to be wooed, dined. she deserves chocolates, flowers  and everything for putting up with his mad family. let virat make efforts.

NAVI55 thumbnail

[QUOTE=raji02]

I have just finished the last part... I don't think I made him suffer🤔

NAVI55 thumbnail

Hey guys🤗

Happy Friday....

I have a busy weekend so decided to update today instead of making anyone wait to see how my little story ends😊

I do hope that I given you all a satisfying end. Your likes and comments have really been appreciated.

Please excuse any errors and discrepancy in the timelines. I went according to my mind.

My dialogues are not the best, I am more of a narrative person, so apologies in advance.

And....

Here it is.....

PART THREE

“Well actually?” Sai huffed. “Stupid man – for our anniversary I will buy him a dictionary as a present, his vocabulary would improve then”.

Sai suddenly froze, what did I just say? She thought. “Anniversary……Present” she recoiled in horror. We don’t have that type of marriage where we buy gifts for each other. This marriage is just a deal. A convenience for us both until I become a doctor and can leave his house forever.

I am so not marrying him again she ranted to herself. Even if my tummy does do butterflies when I look at him (well that could be gas).

Yes, he is gorgeous and can make me drool. His eyes hypnotises me, I can stare at him for hours (well I have done that, awkward moment that was when he realised I was staring…I hope he did not see the drool on my cheeks) but that does not mean that I will marry him because he looks good she thought.

Aayi and the rest of her team are just being unreasonable. They know that I am not here to stay but they, still harbouring hope that they can change my mind. Hence this re marrying idea.

Why don’t they understand that Virat sir has no romantic feelings towards ME. He only has place in his heart for Pakhi didi and the promises he made to her. Virat sir never breaks his promises, then how can I come between him, Pakhi didi and his promises. There is a huge difference between Love and Responsibility.

And all Virat sir feels for me is responsibility and maybe friendship.

I know why he has agreed to us remarrying. It’s all because, Samrat dada has returned and he has questioned Virat's and Pakhi didi’s relationship. Virat wants Samrat dada to believe that he has moved on from Pakhi didi, moved on from their love and that he is happy with me.

I cannot remarry Virat sir. I cannot live this lie. I cannot live HIS lie.

Marriage is no joke and we cannot be making a mockery of this sacred vow.

As it is, this marriage is suffocating me. Each day it becomes harder to be around him. I grow restless when he isn’t near me. I find myself longing for him.

His ideas and thoughts are so different to mine, we don’t suit at all.

I am loud, he is silent.

I am quirky, he is…he is…he is…

He is hot…..and not romantic at all.

Why am I thinking all this now? She questioned herself.

It must be this wedding we are attending which is playing havoc in my mind. You know, I would not mind getting re-married to Virat sir if only I knew he could make a place in his heart for me like I have made a place in my heart for him

If he smiled more (he has the most fascinating lips ever, perfect bow shaped, I would love to bite down on them)…….

If he was spontaneous, he is such a boring person…All he ever does is work, work and more work…….

If he proposed to me instead of going along with our family’s wishes…….

Sai heaved a huge sigh and took a sip of her drink finally noticing that the woman around her were looking at her strangely. She looked around and met Shivani Bua’s laughing eyes.

“So, Sai…You think Veeru is….HOT?” sang Shivani Bua.

Sai spat the drink out reflexively. Oh Mahadev, did I just have an entire conversation with myself out loud she thought, her eyes huge in her face.

“Yes….You did” said Shivani with apparent laughter in her voice.

Sai closed her eyes and counted till ten with her handover her mouth. Shivani Bua just heard her every thought, insecurities and her feelings on Virat Sir. Her cheeks turned crimson. She wished she could find a large potted palm to hide behind or a hole to sink herself into……

Virat walked around the almost empty room trying to calm the anxious groom.

His friend Sunny paced.

Virat had gotten used to the pattern. Sunny paced, sat on the couch, woke up in a hurry, paced some more and stared at his watch.

“You having second thoughts Sunny?”

“What? No, of course not.” He stared at his watch, tapped the face and asked “What time do you have because I think my watch stopped working…”

“It’s the same time it was thirty seconds ago…7:32 pm and time for you to relax. Why are you in such a hurry buddy?”

“Me in a hurry? I guess I am….it’s just that I don’t know how all this happened” he said pointing to the room and his bridal attire. “One moment I was single and loving it and the next I was part of a couple and loving her……it’s like I am a puzzle and she is the other half that completes me……She makes me who I am……A better person……Oh god, I’m rambling aren’t I? ”said Sunny sheepishly.

“No, you not” replied Virat. Sunny’s words had something spinning around inside him. “Time to go buddy….Your moment has arrived” said Virat walking along with his friend down the stairs into the marriage hall.

The wedding finally over, the pictures being taken and the celebrations in full swing. Virat stared at the great expanse of people dancing and talking loudly. His eyes searched and found the one he was looking for and stayed on her. He watched the fluid way she moved her body on the dancefloor and sang along with the song. Her antics below making him smile.

This was the Sai he loved……

This was his Sai……

“Veeru?” said a voice near his ear. He turned and faced his Shivani Bua while she talked a mile a minute.

“Sai said what?”

“Shsssssh, Veeru” said Shivani looking around her. “I knew I shouldn’t have said anything…Sai is going to kill me now.”

“Shivani Bua, no one’s going to kill you….Go join Aayi. I’ll be there shortly” said Virat as he hurriedly made his way to the dance floor, leaving a very worried Shivani behind.

Virat walked on to the crowed dance floor right next to Sai and Devi Tai.

“How is it that woman dance together and they look good but when men do it they look stupid” questioned Virat.

Sai’s eyes looked up in surprise at the question. It widened even more when she saw who was standing there next to her.

“Sai, we need to talk.” Said Virat pointing to the terrace.

Sai, confused with the now very talkative Virat tried to inch her way, away from Virat because she had the sneaky suspicion that she did not look her very best at this precise moment. She was sweaty and her underarms probably smelt funny and he chose this particular moment to have a conversation.

“Virat Sir, Now is not a good moment. We can talk tomorrow or later but right now I need to use the bathroom? She said and walked away.

As Sai made her way towards a room she did not notice that Virat had followed her and was now enclosed in the tiny room with her.

“Virat, what are you doing here? Have you lost your mind?” she questioned furiously.

“Yes, I have….and I need you to help me find it” he said silkily.

The close proximity was doing weird things to Sai, her heart began to flutter erratically and her mind began to ask all sort of questions.

“Virat Sir, what is this all about? What has gotten into you?”

“Sai, can you just listen for a moment…..Just listen to me”

“I am listening” said Sai.

“This is about you and me….you get inside me” he said pointing to his head. “You make me feel things that I have never felt before….You make me do things that I have never done before….”he said pointing to the room and the two of them locked in there.

“Ok….Virat Si” started Sai.

“I am not finished yet”.

“Oh, sorry” muttered Sai biting her bottom lip.

“I think we need to do it?” he said.

“Excuse me!” was Sai’s reply.

“I said, we need to do it”

Sai’s eyes widened and she repeated herself once more, “Excuse me?”

Virat’s body relaxed, he adored the way she said those two words and her facial expressions was just so comical.

“Relax Sai, get your mind out the gutter….I am not talking about sex….I meant we should…” he pointed to the closed room door.

“Virat Sir, I am afraid that as intelligent as I am, I cannot crack you complicated code. And for your information, the thought of sex did not cross my mind”. She said with an apparent blush on her cheeks.

“Oh really” snickered Virat. Sai shied away, not meeting his twinkling eyes.

What is happening thought Sai. A while ago this man couldn’t string two sentences and now he is making jokes. He barely smiled at me and now he is laughing. Something is surely wrong she thought.

“I think we should get re-married” he blurted.

“We should get re- marr…..get what?” blurted Sai her eyes nearly bulging out her sockets.

“Oh god…..Sai you know me….I am not going to suddenly drop down on my knees and recite poetry that some dead guy wrote a hundred years ago….That’s just not me”

“Well….This is not how I imagined being proposed to” she said. I always thought that when this moment would happen, it would be different”.

“It is different Sai….I am different….So, ok, there’s no romantic poetry, candle light and flowers but damn it all we just had a free dinner and I am wearing a new sherwani” he said.

Sai struggled not to laugh, at herself, at him and at the situation she found herself in.

“Virat Sir, marriage is all well and good….but how can I marry a man that does not love me?  A man that clearly stated on our first marriage day that our wedding was just a compromise. How can I marry you again when I know that your heart is engaged with Pakhi didi? She cried out.

“Sai, if you haven’t noticed, I am standing here in front of YOU for god’s sake and proposing marriage to you…..If this doesn’t reek of love then what will”.

“Then tell me how you feel”. She shouted.

“What is it with woman and feelings….when we talk, you say keep quiet….when we are quiet, you want us to talk…..can the species get any more complicated”

“Excuse me, are you here to insult me or to woo me? ”asked a suddenly irritated Sai.

“Ok, Sai. You want to know how I feel, here it is…..ILOVE YOU….I have loved you the moment I saw you on Basant Panchami Pooja day…Ok, actually that was attraction…. I fell in love with you….on…on….”

“Virat Sir?” screeched Sai tapping her fingers on his cheek.

Virat caught Sai’s face in his palms and looked her straight in the eye. “I can’t remember the first time I fell in love with you….It happened so silently and gradually. But the first time I voiced it to my self was when YOU said You loved me….You melted a piece of my heart then and you continued melting it with your every appearance……Your every smile…..”

“Wait, WHAT…..I never said I loved you…..When did I say I love you?”

“Three months, two weeks three days, seven hours, twenty four minutes and twenty seconds ago…”

“Huh?” was Sai’s confused Reply.

“Remember the day when you went to meet your PD Sir?…”she nodded her head. They both could not forget that day when Virat was so cruel to her. He had held her hand so tightly and forbade her to eat food. “Well ,when you fainted due to lack of food and I was carrying you to our room, you kept on saying “I love you Virat Sir” and “Never leave me Virat Sir” he said emotionally.

Sai looked at him pointedly and said “You took the ramblings of a weak and hungry me at face value?”

“Not really…..I took the fact that you think I am hot and the fact that you want to bite on my lips as a sign that you actually like me” said a smirking Virat.

Sai was shocked speechless for a moment and then she screeched “Shivani Bua…..I am going to kill her……Actually strike that…..After we re-marry I am going to torture her” said Sai.

“So, does this mean that we are getting married again?”

Sai bit her lip and looked away from Virat.

“Sai…” Virat questioned, bringing her face to meet his. Her silence was making him lose hope. The sudden sheen of tears in her eyes filled him with dread.

“What about Pakhi didi?” she said hesitantly. “You love her…You made her promises…then how can you love me too? She looked at him with heartbreak in her eyes.

Virat watched the emotions on his Sai’s face and nearly fell to his knees. How could I make Sai feel so insecure that she can doubt my words when I tell her that I love her, he rebuked himself.

“Sai” he began. “What I FELT for Pakhi is nothing compared to what I FEEL for you” he gulped. “Meeting Pakhi was such a whirlwind affair. A few days infatuation became a great deal in my mind. I was so lost in her words that I built it to such an extent that I THOUGHT it was love. All I feel for her now is friendship…to be honest not even friendship. She is just my VAHINI, samrat dada’s wife. Nothing else” he finished.

Sai looked at Virat wonderingly, reverently and eyes filled with renewed hope.

“Do you really love me Virat Sir?” she asked.

Virat nodded and said “Yes….Dil se not deal se”.

“Then YES, Virat Sir….We are going to do it…..I don’t know why but this moment is perfect……This proposal is perfect…..absolutely perfect….”

Sai threw her arms around him and hugged him tight, kissing him on the cheek.

“I haven’t got a ring here but I promise I will get you one first thing tomorrow”.

“You had better do that” said Sai threateningly.

“Sai, I owe you a dance….”

“That you do Virat Sir…..I really want to dance with you…”

“Let’s get back to the party then” he whispered near her lips.

The stereo played a song and the married but newly engaged  couple danced their way out onto the terrace oblivious to the other guest present.

They swayed, swirled, dipped and curled lost in the rapture of the moment and in each other’s arms.

“I love you Virat…..”

“I love you Sai…..”

And there amidst the moonlight with the breeze ruffling their clothes their mouths met in the sweetest and most explosive kiss. Their breaths mingled, tongues tangled and lips clung. Fireworks erupted and the earth trembled. And an eager always loving Aayi gave a sigh of relief at her kids and their apparent fascination with each other, all she could hear now was the patter of little feet. A mother could always dream and she closed her eyes in a prayer of thanks.

------------THE END OR THE BEGINNING---------------

Thank you all for being so lovely to me. The last few episodes made me happy, probably the feelings won't last long. I just loved the way Virat looks at Sai, with so much pride and awe

Regards

Navi🤗

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Totally loved the whole story. Absolutely a beautiful one.