SAIRAT SS: THE PROPOSAL - UPDATED PART 3 - PG 6

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello lovely IF membersšŸ˜Š

It's been awhile since I have been on IF. I popped in the other day and was truly amazed at some of the stories that I have read. The serial writers should pop in this forum sometimes, they would probably get better plots than the current onesšŸ¤”

I decided to use one of my older os that I had written on another couple I liked and adapted it for Sai and ViratšŸ˜‰ 

I do hope you will give this a read. Do comment and tell me what you liked and what you did not like. There is always room for improvement. 

The Proposal

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,

Find my soul and Iā€™m yours foreverā€¦ā€¦ - Anonymous

The stars twinkled, the moon glowed and a heavenly perfume permeated the air. Sai Joshi Chavan stared out at the night sky lost in memories that weddings evoked in her, a smile warming her face. She was only nineteen but had been married a total of thirteen times.

By the time she had turned ten, she had married several of her best friends, their siblings, three dogs, a cat and a teddy. She had served as the officiating priest, bridesmaid and a tearful mother of the bride. Although the marriages only lasted for an afternoon the memories lasted a lifetime. There was nothing better than playing dress up and weddings as a little girl.

The last wedding she attended though, was a completely different story altogether. Such an unhappy occasion filled with so much sadness, bitterness, tears and broken dreams. It felt like a lifetime ago but in reality it was just last year when she was the unfortunate bride in a marriage of convenience. That wedding was nothing like her childhood make believe weddings.

To say that year was filled with turmoil, quarrels and so much disillusionment is an understatement. I was never fully accepted as a daughter in law much less a daughter in my in laws home. There was a handful of people who accepted me and supported me unconditionally and for them I bore the brunt of every harsh word and deed directed at me.

BOOMā€¦BOOMā€¦.BOOM

The sudden banging of the drums broke Sai out of her thoughts and into the present.

Sai, was a modern and free thinking young woman but the thought of marriage and a young dashing groom riding in like  a knight on a white stallion set her heart fluttering and her mind ablaze with the novelty and romance of the idea.

She wanted to be wooedā€¦.

She wanted to be wined and dinedā€¦.

She wanted her toes to curl when they kissedā€¦.

She also wanted triple chocolate fudgeā€¦.but that was a no go area, anymore chocolate and she would expand like a balloon.

Her thoughts shifted to her idea of her prince charming. He would be intelligent and witty. He would be able to charm the clothes off her with his smile and naughty eyes.

He would be tall, bronzed and muscled. Oh, how she loved muscles on a manā€¦.Tight abs, ripped pectorals, strong muscled arms and an extremely tight rear end, high, firm and hard to the touch. A crimson flush graced her face, warming her cheeks and neck.

A cough from somewhere nearby broke her out of her reverie. She looked around and watched the guests mingling, laughing, dancing and having a merry time.

She heaved a deep sigh and faced the milling crowd. All thoughts of her ideal man evaporating before the sight in front of her.

He stood there like a statue, more like a pillar in one of those tall buildings, unbending and ramrod stiff. He was so proper, His eyes so distant, never flinching but could burn a hole right through a person with his gaze.

He was Virat Chavan.

ACP Virat Chavan.

The apple of his parentā€™s eye and her Abbaā€™s prideā€¦

And he happened to be her husband.

Of all the men in the world why had her Abba insisted that Virat was the best man? Why does the universe always conspire against her? She thought with a grimace.

She watched the scene in front of her thinking of the coming days. The rush, the stress of planning a wedding. Going through all the rituals with a smiling and happy face when inside she was filled with so much confusion and uncertainty.

For you see dear readers, although Sai and Virat are already married and have been for a year, circumstances and the return of Viratā€™s lost brother Samrat dictates that the couple remarry.

Sai has always fought for what she wants but this time Viratā€™s aayi, Samrat, Shivani Bua and Devyani Tai was adamant on her re-marrying Virat, their minds could not be deterred. No amount of crying, begging or pleading helped.

One unhappy womanā€¦..

A multitude of extremely stubborn family membersā€¦..

And the incredibly expensive wedding looming aheadā€¦..

No proposalā€¦..

No romanceā€¦..

And not even a smile on HIS faceā€¦..

ā€œHow can such a vivacious, striking, intelligent, witty and charming woman like me get so unlucky?ā€ she muttered and took another deep breath.

Well, it's done....

Eager to hear everyone's response...

Part 2 - Page 3

Part 3 - Page 6

Edited by NAVI55 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's beautiful loved it ā¤. 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful..

Aagaaz aisa hai, toh anjaam kaisa hogašŸ„°šŸ„°

I always want to this side of Sai...

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I want the same of what sai is thinking

I want her to get wooed

Wined and dined

And of course a man who take her to the new heights of pleasure in thores of passion

Hope virat is kasauti pr khada utre

Shivanya108 thumbnail

Please continue 

Sai has so many dreams about the ideal man and ideal marriage. i really hope that virat fulfils some of her dreams. The rest that is unrealistic like bronzed tall man etc , Sai herself will forget once she gets a chance to experience some romance, passion,  a chance to share her feelings with virat and vice versa and also get a proposal! She deserves that much. 

Look forward to reading more

raji02 thumbnail

wow!!!such a nice start. saiā€™s thoughts and dreans about marriage resonate with most of the woman. i hope virat woos her and make atleast some of her dreams come true. pleaee continue soon.ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start 

Really loved sais pov 

Like every girl she also had dreamt about her wedding how it should and all 

Looking forward to read next update

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really awesome.

It's so right ,every girl is special and has her own version of her prince charming. I would love to read their journey through this.

Continue soon.

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's beautiful loved it ā¤. 

Thank youšŸ˜Š