Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sambag

I thought with the show ending I pay one visit to what's happening in the forum and voila ...I see you writing all these great thoughts and great examples that you have written

Joining my team offer is still open Lavy btw 😉

Hey Sam! So good to see you! How have you been? Hope's everything well at your end👍🏼

Following any other show? Greedy me is missing your writing a lot.

Take care🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought with the show ending I pay one visit to what's happening in the forum and voila ...I see you writing all these great thoughts and great examples that you have written

Joining my team offer is still open Lavy btw 😉

OMG Sam you're here🥳🥳 How are you? Been ages my dear!

Hehe😆 I'll love to join you but my qualification isn't worth even for a gardener's role🤣

Thanks though❤️🤗

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Hey Sam! So good to see you! How have you been? Hope's everything well at your end👍🏼

Take care🤗

@bold +100000000000000000000000000000000000000

anchal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I am kind-off glad she left the show😛 she deserves a better story and co-star😆

Before signing up for any other show hope she works on expressing anger😆 she will be better and more amazing then! 

anchal1234 thumbnail

I don't understand why people refer to Mohit as a bad costar. I agree his gf has done unforgivable things but why to judge him for that.as far as I know he had never spoken anything ill about kk.

As far as kk acting is concerned, I found it quite ordinary. She is undeniably beautiful and has a great dressing sense. But acting,she need to learn a lot. I thing Mohit is much better in expressions, voice Modulation and acting than kk and that to be when he has not got any formal training in the same.

But after her exit from the show,her fans have really overhyped her on the social media platforms.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anchal1234

I don't understand why people refer to Mohit as a bad costar. I agree his gf has done unforgivable things but why to judge him for that.as far as I know he had never spoken anything ill about kk.

As far as kk acting is concerned, I found it quite ordinary. She is undeniably beautiful and has a great dressing sense. But acting,she need to learn a lot. I thing Mohit is much better in expressions, voice Modulation and acting than kk and that to be when he has not got any formal training in the same.

But after her exit from the show,her fans have really overhyped her on the social media platforms.

I never called Mohit a bad co-star... I said she deserves a better co-star! There's a difference in both

TBH I don't blame MK for the stuff his gf does, both are different individuals... I don't even expect him to come out and apologize because that will make him an amazing co-star+human but might ruin his relationship. But yes that never meant I am supportive of his actions!

I don't see him highly as a co-star due to other reasons and that's just my opinion... need not be a fact! 

KK's screen presence is what makes her shine out, not her acting... she still has to learn expressing strong emotions but she's fab at happy, subtle emotions IMO.

Mohit was good in pre-leap epis but I can't say the same about post-leap epis so he too gotta learn!

I am not in EDKV 2 fandom on any platform except this one so no words on the overhype or anything!

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Take care🤗

How r u doing me for now ok but taking each day as it comes ...

Btw link to my story(i guess for reading u will not need to create any id)

My Stories - Wattpad

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

OMG Sam you're here🥳🥳 How are you? Been ages my dear!

Hehe😆 I'll love to join you but my qualification isn't worth even for a gardener's role🤣

Thanks though❤️🤗

Its really been a long time but I do remember all of you..just that dont visit forums now a lot 

well..you have gr8 thoughts and qualification is just an evidence for records , I love great attitude go-getter so u will make it big one day

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Its really been a long time but I do remember all of you..just that dont visit forums now a lot 

well..you have gr8 thoughts and qualification is just an evidence for records , I love great attitude go-getter so u will make it big one day

No worries... as long as you keep visiting us once in a while we are happy🤗

Thanks for your kind words... if I ever enter your field will love to work with you😳

priya185 thumbnail

hi it’s good to see you here 🤗