Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Show to go off air in April - Page 3

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: JugHo786

just saw the lead guy's IG - the cast has officially wrapped up the shoot yesterday & the S2 has come to an end. 

will it end this month itself?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

maybe... or the 1st week of April

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Show was actually getting good before Suman got replaced. I tried to watch it after but the new Sumans acting is unbearable🤢

Bucky🤗

bold what is fault man? atleast show some respect to actress which came here only from her hardwork she have not snatched someone role but actually some one have given her all Build up role she was litteraly trying her best to fulfil her job I guess Commenting someone difficult job is very easy thing rather then doing it own and rest of your comment answer I wish I could make you understand about tv soap Makers lazy writing also unenthusiastic attitude towards their work and project actors have no fault when makers dont know what they want to show their audience

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

bold what is fault man? atleast show some respect to actress which came here only from her hardwork she have not snatched someone role but actually some one have given her all Build up role she was litteraly trying her best to fulfil her job I guess Commenting someone difficult job is very easy thing rather then doing it own and rest of your comment answer I wish I could make you understand about tv soap Makers lazy writing also unenthusiastic attitude towards their work and project actors have no fault when makers dont know what they want to show their audience

Hey Dua... chill down a bit...

Everyone on this forum has a right to speak about/criticize an actor's performance... Hina(Unique.sheep) expressed her opinion within the IF rules... you have a right to agree or disagree with her but kindly do not attack any forum member here who follows IF COC...

If she had continued watching the show I would have agreed on your part but she discontinued it so we have no right to talk with her like this! Also she didn't abuse or speak anything ill about Vidhi... she just expressed her opinion on her acting and everyone is going to have a different opinion 

Just the way all nepotism stars aren't bad the same way all outsiders aren't good actors too... everyone should judge them on their acting skills and not just over the fact that he/she is an outsider and I believed Hina did the same even though it differs from your opinion(Not calling Vidhi a bad actress, I have no opinion of her since I haven't seen her act... just stating some thoughts...)

Peace ✌️ 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am not blaming the actress or have anything against her. I am sure she must be good in her other shows. She just doesnt suit this role of Suman and this is just MY opinion. I am not forcing people to agree with me. Maybe I would like her after getting used to her, but right now she looks odd to me in this role

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hey Dua... chill down a bit...

Everyone on this forum has a right to speak about/criticize an actor's performance... Hina(Unique.sheep) expressed her opinion within the IF rules... you have a right to agree or disagree with her but kindly do not attack any forum member here who follows IF COC...

If she had continued watching the show I would have agreed on your part but she discontinued it so we have no right to talk with her like this! Also she didn't abuse or speak anything ill about Vidhi... she just expressed her opinion on her acting and everyone is going to have a different opinion 

Just the way all nepotism stars aren't bad the same way all outsiders aren't good actors too... everyone should judge them on their acting skills and not just over the fact that he/she is an outsider and I believed Hina did the same even though it differs from your opinion(Not calling Vidhi a bad actress, I have no opinion of her since I haven't seen her act... just stating some thoughts...)

Peace ✌️ 

dear I know IF rules and bold is also used for disagree and differing same statement I was not Attacking her neither forcing her any thing just saying show some respect to actors that too politely I know you havnt watch Vidhi performance yet because you guys already were complaining about company(makers and creatives) for long time then workers(actors) that their Product(show) is not good  And here I am doing samething too after experiencing this different product with same ingredents which only itv makers know they will never update themselves in story telling even direction from Begining was making off Honestly🤔

P.s Sorry again may be I reacted soo much for vidhi but may be their would be other people who liked her could also hurt of that comment too 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

I am not blaming the actress or have anything against her. I am sure she must be good in her other shows. She just doesnt suit this role of Suman and this is just MY opinion. I am not forcing people to agree with me. Maybe I would like her after getting used to her, but right now she looks odd to me in this role

their is nothing more I could say now But wish Vidhi could have selected from begining she would never left show or give up the project in middle just like kanika did Kanika is new comer may be dont know what struggle is left behind her and also for some people too for which she leave show in middle even they(makers) were dragging because many people got attached to show but now Vidhi also we Fans already know she cant replaced that feelings of audience she is just now will to complete and ful fil someone uncomplete job thats it.

so Yes You are not attached to it now I am sorry I am vidhi fan But now I understand your pov And end this discussion now ok 

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

their is nothing more I could say now But wish Vidhi could have selected from begining she would never left show or give up the project in middle just like kanika did Kanika is new comer may be dont know what struggle is left behind her and also for some people too for which she leave show in middle even they(makers) were dragging because many people got attached to show but now Vidhi also we Fans already know she cant replaced that feelings of audience she is just now will to complete and ful fil someone uncomplete job thats it.

so Yes You are not attached to it now I am sorry I am vidhi fan But now I understand your pov And end this discussion now ok 

Please lets not judge Kanika for leaving the show in the middle. We dont know what her personal reasons could be. And honestly it wasnt a big deal for most fans because we lost interest in the show even before that.

About vidhi, I know how tough it is to enter a show in the middle and replace someone who already has such a big fan base. All the best to her.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

dear I know IF rules and bold is also used for disagree and differing same statement I was not Attacking her neither forcing her any thing just saying show some respect to actors that too politely I know you havnt watch Vidhi performance yet because you guys already were complaining about company(makers and creatives) for long time then workers(actors) that their Product(show) is not good  And here I am doing samething too after experiencing this different product with same ingredents which only itv makers know they will never update themselves in story telling even direction from Begining was making off Honestly🤔

P.s Sorry again may be I reacted soo much for vidhi but may be their would be other people who liked her could also hurt of that comment too 

I never said you don't know IF rules... I just requested you to not call out members who follow IF COC

IMO using words like what is fault man?, atleast show some respect, I wish I could make you understand are strong words/sentences and express anger more than disagreement... maybe our definitions are different

I always thought disrespecting an actor meant using offensive language, speaking ill about their personal life... I don't think criticizing their work is disrespecting...

I don't get it why should we treat actors with extra respect? Every person who works in any industry deserves respect... and if you don't like a person's work express it without being abusive/offensive...

Don't we all complain to the principal if the teacher doesn't teach well? That's not disrespecting... that's just you being concerned about your future, about the time and money you invest... it's the same about actors... you didn't like their work? You express it... why call someone's criticism as disrespecting?

I disagree @green but I am not going to ask you to stop criticizing it... that's your POV and it's fine if it differs from mine! 

We all need to be less sensitive about our favs and take criticism healthily or ignore it!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Please lets not judge Kanika for leaving the show in the middle. We dont know what her personal reasons could be. And honestly it wasnt a big deal for most fans because we lost interest in the show even before that.

About vidhi, I know how tough it is to enter a show in the middle and replace someone who already has such a big fan base. All the best to her.

I am kind-off glad she left the show😛 she deserves a better story and co-star😆

Before signing up for any other show hope she works on expressing anger😆 she will be better and more amazing then!