Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Show to go off air in April - Page 2

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Waise what shall happen to the forum once the show goes off air? Would we get to keep it if we have some activity to show?

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Waise what shall happen to the forum once the show goes off air? Would we get to keep it if we have some activity to show?

It will remain active as long as people are still posting...first season forum is still active

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Jyada kuch nahi hoga...

Mods will be lenient with our forum(our mod already is a sweetheart❤️)

And forum won't have new articles😆

Bakika it will remain alive kyunki Tum hi ho(for all active members😆)

Forums don't shut down if the show goes off air... they shut down if there's no activity for 4 months! 

And humara CC be like-

Abhi hum zinda hai - Indian Meme Templates

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

So officially the show comes to an end..though we always knew that it was a finite show and tbh there's not much left in the storyline to show. But still I am disheartened and emotional that the show has wrapped up. That ig story of mohit saying bye just broke my heart💔🥺🥺

All the potential of the storyline and the actors just got wasted because of Covid19. I would say they still provided us with a quality content than other shows. Even vidhi is a phenomenal actor and I enjoyed seeing her as Suman.

I don't know if they'll come up with the 3rd season anytime soon and there's very less possibility that the same cast will be casted for it. But I hope n wish they bring back the same cast🤞❤ 

No matter how many disappointments we had to bear but EDKV2 still remains my all time fav show❤💙 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It is tragic for the people involved na, gham baat rahi hoon 

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

It is tragic for the people involved na, gham baat rahi hoon 

i think most of us are happy with the news since the show has been butchered beyond repair😭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i think most of us are happy with the news since the show has been butchered beyond repair😭

Naughty Kitten GIF - Naughty Kitten Cute GIFs

I am also very happy inside 😛

MochaQueen thumbnail

very happy in my heart dil dance maare

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

very happy in my heart dil dance maare

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

just saw the lead guy's IG - the cast has officially wrapped up the shoot yesterday & the S2 has come to an end.