Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Time nahi mil raha... phir bhi I was quite active till R4😆

i miss you there🤗

even Akshi and Hiral bohat kam aati hain😭

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad, because gonna miss edkv2 especially shravan ...happy, because nothing is left in this show any more. Edkv2 has deteriorated  the day it shifted to sony LIV. It's deterioration is mainly happened due to sony's decision of shifting it to sony LIV and cvs incapability to write a good story. It has nothing to do with Kanika or vidhi's portrayal of suman. 

They dragged the court case drama for 2.5 months without any substance and brought unecesaary characters..Vikram, Sophie, etc. It's result was nil. Suman take back the case aiveyain after claiming so much about justice to her father n all. 

From past 3 months the show has become a family drama plus the unnecessary suman glorification. All we got in the name of army is uniform and badminton matches. And I don't know wats this new trend of undermining shravan's capabilities. In fact, there is no suvan romance after marriage.

Hence, I am happy the show is ending. 

Same I agree with you on everything Though I was not in mood to comeback or discuss immaturely on simple and common sense things this show is lacking glad its closing which I predicted for long in feb month but here they get march still these makers are soo lazy in story telling like their could many things regarding army then family they could show but honestly all actors are in different energy which is still forcing me to see this show especially mohit😛

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i miss you there🤗

even Akshi and Hiral bohat kam aati hain😭

I too miss coming over there... when's the finale?

I guess they are busy

Also tumhare and Zeal ke team mein se konsi team jeeti?😆(Thanks for tagging🤗)

MochaQueen thumbnail

I too miss coming over there... when's the finale?

I guess they are busy

Also tumhare and Zeal ke team mein se konsi team jeeti?😆(Thanks for tagging🤗)

Deadline kal...i think results and winner announcement on Sunday

Awards results came yesterday

Koi team nahi jeeti...khele hi nahi🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Deadline kal...i think results and winner announcement on Sunday

Awards results came yesterday

Koi team nahi jeeti...khele hi nahi🤣

Will take a look at the awards later😃

I'll join y'all on Sunday then👍🏼

Arerere... Zeal harte harte bach gaya🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Will take a look at the awards later😃

I'll join y'all on Sunday then👍🏼

Arerere... Zeal harte harte bach gaya🤣

we had a mini sheep round today

come tomorrow 6pm for results

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

we had a mini sheep round today

come tomorrow 6pm for results

Sheep round?! Will try to come👍🏼

Sheep games never fade away, do they?😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sheep round?! Will try to come👍🏼

Sheep games never fade away, do they?😆

shibu is doing another sheep round tonight...go sign up jaldi se just go to holmes thread and tag her in your post or PM her😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

shibu is doing another sheep round tonight...go sign up jaldi se just go to holmes thread and tag her in your post or PM her😆

Thanks for inviting me twice Hina🤗

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never said you don't know IF rules... I just requested you to not call out members who follow IF COC

IMO using words like what is fault man?, atleast show some respect, I wish I could make you understand are strong words/sentences and express anger more than disagreement... maybe our definitions are different

I always thought disrespecting an actor meant using offensive language, speaking ill about their personal life... I don't think criticizing their work is disrespecting...

I don't get it why should we treat actors with extra respect? Every person who works in any industry deserves respect... and if you don't like a person's work express it without being abusive/offensive...

Don't we all complain to the principal if the teacher doesn't teach well? That's not disrespecting... that's just you being concerned about your future, about the time and money you invest... it's the same about actors... you didn't like their work? You express it... why call someone's criticism as disrespecting?

I disagree @green but I am not going to ask you to stop criticizing it... that's your POV and it's fine if it differs from mine! 

We all need to be less sensitive about our favs and take criticism healthily or ignore it!

I thought with the show ending I pay one visit to what's happening in the forum and voila ...I see you writing all these great thoughts and great examples that you have written

Joining my team offer is still open Lavy btw 😉