Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I am kind-off glad she left the show😛 she deserves a better story and co-star😆

Before signing up for any other show hope she works on expressing anger😆 she will be better and more amazing then! 

I wish they just ended the show with her exit. Or better even they ended it before the leap and when it went to the web.

Also, if they wanted to bring Vidhi as the new lead it would have been better if she came as a new character paired opposite Shravan instead of replacing Suman.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I wish they just ended the show with her exit. Or better even they ended it before the leap and when it went to the web.

Also, if they wanted to bring Vidhi as the new lead it would have been better if she came as a new character paired opposite Shravan instead of replacing Suman.

@Pink I would have preferred it this way😆

That would have been a good idea but show ke title ka kya? Mil Jaate Hai Dil Jo Bane EDKV😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

title ka kya hai...itv mein sab chalta hai😆

they could use the Gul approach like she did in QH...where the other person gets the heart through heart surgery🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

title ka kya hai...itv mein sab chalta hai😆

they could use the Gul approach like she did in QH...where the other person gets the heart through heart surgery🤣

Hina you gotta join the CVs🤣 kya idea di tune😆

How's Holmes game going?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hina you gotta join the CVs🤣 kya idea di tune😆

How's Holmes game going?

main nahi khel rahi😆 final round chal raha...deadline on weekend

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

main nahi khel rahi😆 final round chal raha...deadline on weekend

YOU AREN'T PLAYING?😲😲

I realised it now😆 so we both were/are spamming the thread just like that🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

YOU AREN'T PLAYING?😲😲

I realised it now😆 so we both were/are spamming the thread just like that🤣

No😆

but tum to bohat kam aati ho thread mein

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad, because gonna miss edkv2 especially shravan ...happy, because nothing is left in this show any more. Edkv2 has deteriorated  the day it shifted to sony LIV. It's deterioration is mainly happened due to sony's decision of shifting it to sony LIV and cvs incapability to write a good story. It has nothing to do with Kanika or vidhi's portrayal of suman. 

They dragged the court case drama for 2.5 months without any substance and brought unecesaary characters..Vikram, Sophie, etc. It's result was nil. Suman take back the case aiveyain after claiming so much about justice to her father n all. 

From past 3 months the show has become a family drama plus the unnecessary suman glorification. All we got in the name of army is uniform and badminton matches. And I don't know wats this new trend of undermining shravan's capabilities. In fact, there is no suvan romance after marriage.

Hence, I am happy the show is ending. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

No😆

but tum to bohat kam aati ho thread mein

Time nahi mil raha... phir bhi I was quite active till R4😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

They dragged the court case drama for 2.5 months without any substance and brought unecesaary characters..Vikram, Sophie, etc. It's result was nil. Suman take back the case aiveyain after claiming so much about justice to her father n all. 

Don't remind about that crap😭

I wasted so much time there... would have watched another K Drama in that time ðŸ¥º