Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Like who told her...The mirrors that she walks by?  She is not unfortunate, daddy has enough money to get her a designer nose, is he wants one, just go already! then she will look like a carbon copy of any kartrashian, people are gonna talk anyway and she can rest her back,  she's going to end up needing a good chiropractor!  Why in the world is SRK allowing over sexualizing of his little girl, that is what I do not get? It can't be because she is struggling and according to the nepo rule she's got nothing to worry about.  I think there is something to that body dysmorphia thing. I honestly do not find her that ugly, and when a girl comes wrapped in 600 million dollars she is a pretty good looking present.  Hey Suha if you read this I got like 3 good looking guys I can go talk to your pops anytime

I'm sure Suhana gets plenty of male attention, thanks to that pretty package that comes wrapped with a 600 million dollar bill. I mean, if Salman's sister, Arpita, can get that sucker who I don't know the name of but looks a thousand times better any given day, Suhana certainly shouldn't have ANY problem in that area. ðŸ˜†

It looks more like the Kartrashian culture has ensnared their entire social circle and gotten to Suhana's head too by association. They all seemed to go crazy with excitement even at the slightest hint of acknowledgment by Kylie Jenner, of all people, on insta!! Janhvi was over the moon about Kylie Jenner wishing her on her birthday and showing it off to her friends... like she won a lot of cool points and social lottery with that alone. Is it really even surprising that Suhana is mimicking those poses and sticking her butt out in the same disproportionate way? All the insta fitness models do the same thing too .... and Suhana is just following that trend like any girl following the "trend" and seeking social validation would. The only thing missing in her case is that button nose and a bunch of other surgeries to look like one of those clones .... so far, but who's to say that's not in the works.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I'm sure Suhana gets plenty of male attention, thanks to that pretty package that comes wrapped with a 600 million dollar bill. I mean, if Salman's sister, Arpita, can get that sucker who I don't know the name of but looks a thousand times better any given day, Suhana certainly shouldn't have ANY problem in that area. ðŸ˜†

It looks more like the Kartrashian culture has ensnared their entire social circle and gotten to Suhana's head too by association. They all seemed to go crazy with excitement even at the slightest hint of acknowledgment by Kylie Jenner, of all people, on insta!! Janhvi was over the moon about Kylie Jenner wishing her on her birthday and showing it off to her friends... like she won a lot of cool points and social lottery with that alone. Is it really even surprising that Suhana is mimicking those poses and sticking her butt out in the same disproportionate way? All the insta fitness models do the same thing too .... and Suhana is just following that trend like any girl following the "trend" and seeking social validation would. The only thing missing in her case is that button nose and a bunch of other surgeries to look like one of those clones .... so far, but who's to say that's not in the works.

Yes,  all of what you say is logical, plausible...I honestly do not find her ugly or off color, and she does have a nice figure.  Too bad, girls are being made to think cookie cutter is best, what happened to individuality....anyway kimKart is a troll short and with a rear end that is abnormal and long arms, in fact being half from the middle east she used to have a prominent nose and was darker skinned, all the surgeries and bleach have changed her some yes I am sure they work hard on fitness and all that so now all the sisters look alike even if their proven genetic bond is the mom as they have different fathers. BUT why bleach skin?  they went and had babies with African American men!!! so that makes it all extra confusing???Too bad really maybe her Mom had something to do with it, I notice when they are at an event (the few times I have seen her) the Mom looks uncomfortable with her belly and she keeps trying to hide it...who knows. Again too bad! by the way the troll comment comes from one of those nice boys I was offering Suhana ðŸ˜†who's sat behind her at some Lakers games, and they all told used a thumbs down sign at the troll with the big a.. horse hair (extensions)  and a ton of make up....I guess they did not like🤣

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have no comment on Arpita, she must have done something right in her previous life....

Yes,  all of what you say is logical, plausible...I honestly do not find her ugly or off color, and she does have a nice figure.  Too bad, girls are being made to think cookie cutter is best, what happened to individuality....anyway kimKart is a troll short and with a rear end that is abnormal and long arms, in fact being half from the middle east she used to have a prominent nose and was darker skinned, all the surgeries and bleach have changed her some yes I am sure they work hard on fitness and all that so now all the sisters look alike even if their proven genetic bond is the mom as they have different fathers. BUT why bleach skin?  they went and had babies with African American men!!! so that makes it all extra confusing???Too bad really maybe her Mom had something to do with it, I notice when they are at an event (the few times I have seen her) the Mom looks uncomfortable with her belly and she keeps trying to hide it...who knows. Again too bad! by the way the troll comment comes from one of those nice boys I was offering Suhana ðŸ˜†who's sat behind her at some Lakers games, and they all told used a thumbs down sign at the troll with the big a.. horse hair (extensions)  and a ton of make up....I guess they did not like🤣

I haven't ever seen or bumped into them in real but obviously nothing they do makes sense... least of all their dating choices, and that massive junk in all of their trunks.  ðŸ˜‚ I hand it to Kris for being a very shrewd "momager" and that's about it.. but even that came with a very steep price in the beginning, esp for Kim with that leaked tape.

I have no comment on Arpita, she must have done something right in her previous life....

I even feel sorry for her at times but she has all the resources in the world to look good and her brother literally "bought" her a nice looking husband... who keeps trying and trying to become a bollywood hero himself. So I retreat and save my sympathies for the ones who actually need it. With that being said, we are going to hell for picking someone apart like this for their unfortunate looks ........ or so some of them will say. ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Looks less like grating cheese and more like seducing the grater ðŸ˜†

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kim Kardashian desi version. Wonder how PR will build her image ðŸ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Suhana what a let down I thought Jhanvi was over doing it as Kim wannabe but Suhana has been another disappointment. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Not a single one among the group who doesn't come across as crass and uncouth. And SRK's daughter! 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Suhana sticks out her bum in every pic ðŸ¤£