Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Suhana Khan shows how to grate cheese in the most glamorous way

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/suhana-khan-shows-the-most-glamourous-way-to-grate-cheese-navya-naveli-nanda-reacts-101614219835136.html

Suhana Khan shows the most glamourous way to grate cheese, Navya Naveli Nanda reacts

Suhana Khan, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan, continues to make her fans skip a heartbeat with her glamourous pictures and videos on Instagram. The 20-year-old has now shared a glimpse of her grating cheese at her place in New York.

Suhana shared a picture which shows her dressed in beige co-ords, hair neatly combed back, with a light necklace on and some makeup. It was followed by a video of her talking to her friends while grating cheese, and its her classy eye makeup and her way of flipping her hair that draws attention. Sharing the picture and the video, she wrote in caption, "Say" with a cheese emoji.

😆

Edited by floatyy - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Y'all grate cheese? 😲

Humare yaha toh grinder mein dalte hai😆

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

🤦🏻

I thought Ananya was annoying with her wannabe poo comments.... But Suhana actually is way ahead of her🥱 Does Suhana really think that she is a potential diva & people troll her only for her skin colour?😵

Gosh!!! This Suhana chick is not only an unfortunate looking girl but she is also a major wannabe....just like the Kardashians/Jenners  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.4986-smiley.gif https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.4986-smiley.gif

Mark my words...if she ever decides to become a mainstream heroine, then she will also surely meet the same fate as Esha Deol!

#insufferable #wannabe

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why does she need to display such wannabe-ish streaks time and again???She already has King Khan as her father, KJo might be waiting with bated breath to launch his Suhu baby, if and when her father or even mother will decide to produce a movie for her, the directors will line up on their door step for the opportunity to direct the King Khan's daughter..

Lookswise, no comments as beauty is subjective. But she needs to stop this "desperate" kinda behavior.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

To the times when even grating cheese needs to be glamorised🤣

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another Kim wannabe 🤪

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If I start grating cheese in the same glamorous way as Suhana baby, then ???

Firstly and foremostly, my mom might think I'm possessed and will immediately take me to a tantrik baba to exorcise the wannabish spirit out of me..😆

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she gives me really wrong/bad vibes. 🤢 esp with her poses.