This is a more glamourous way to grate cheese

My eyes cant handle the amount of glamour in this gif😭😭

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MommaDarling

Ewwww🤢🤢 Did you really need to do this? 🤢

I can never eat Pasta in peace now 🤦🏻

Isn't Suhana the only star kid who often shows her popped out breasts and butt in her photographs? What is happening to her?

I appreciate her for calling out colourist comments but please she looks like another kadarshian wannabe 

She has started to grate on my nerves. 

Originally posted by MommaDarling

this gif will haunt me forever 

I just hope she stay away from BW 

Originally posted by Tippy-top

Isn't Suhana the only star kid who often shows her popped out breasts and butt in her photographs? What is happening to her?

Face nahin toh base sahi 

Ugh, Suhana would look so much better if she stopped being so tacky. Is there really a need to stick your ass out in nearly every photo you take?

She also needs a good bra to control the sagging. That top looks so unflattering without the right support. 

If she wants to be an actress and she's already started posting pics publicly, then she should get a stylist who would pick out clothes that are more suitable for her body type. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Originally posted by VaniSpeaks

The way she's posing in her insta pics. It's like she's heavily inspired by the Kardashians, who are not very good looking but gather attention thanks to the exaggerated poses, sticking their butt and boobs out etc.

Suhana has been told that she doesn't look good from a very very young age. It continues till this day. Maybe this is her way of taking control of her body and letting her control the narrative.

Like who told her...The mirrors that she walks by?  She is not unfortunate, daddy has enough money to get her a designer nose, is he wants one, just go already! then she will look like a carbon copy of any kartrashian, people are gonna talk anyway and she can rest her back,  she's going to end up needing a good chiropractor!  Why in the world is SRK allowing over sexualizing of his little girl, that is what I do not get? It can't be because she is struggling and according to the nepo rule she's got nothing to worry about.  I think there is something to that body dysmorphia thing. I honestly do not find her that ugly, and when a girl comes wrapped in 600 million dollars she is a pretty good looking present.  Hey Suha if you read this I got like 3 good looking guys I can go talk to your pops anytime