Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Yup Minnu,it is overloaded with Rudhi scenes😳

Sampoorna is a gutter rat, period.

No comments for Binoy.My mom is furious at him.She threatened to break the tv screen by punching his stupid face!

This track is precisely about Anidita's mutual feelings for each other , the dynamics of their relationship and how it's going to grow fonder in the long run.

I agree,Sumati's exit was too rash and rapid.

Aww... Can't wait to watch the episode.

I think Binoy is underestimating Ani like bedwetting track and thinking he will soon come back all lost. Or else to see him unfazed about them leaving is really disturbing. The makers really did a number on his character. I agree, the less we think/speak of that vile creature and her gulaam the better for us. Aww... Your mom is just like me. I had the same feeling when watching the Wednesday episode😆. We are emotional people❤️

I too think this track is going to be more about the changing dynamics of Rudhita's relationship. Not just for Bon but Ani too... Bon is only going to get more attached to Ani with no one else around them and also her growing age. And Ani tries to keep his distance like right now... It will only make her question everything more. In all this, Ani will also understand that she is becoming a lady and is no more just a bacchi now. By the end of this track, both will start to see their relationship in a new light. 

Hope makers don't disappoint us or butcher Ani's or any other character. This new entry should never come between our babies.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Will you guys stop watching if leap happens?? 

No 

I will give a fair chance to new girl but if she disappointes me then 

Yes

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Ash🤗

Beautiful... Our babies ❤️

These two will be happy anywhere as long as they are not separated. 

Writers you better not tamper with these pure souls.

Yess.. they are sansar for each other..... They are soooo precious for each other no other luxury is required..

U r right writers, creative team have more responsibility now.. they have taken this relationship to such a high level now maintaining n taking it up higher n higher is a big task

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Mera gut bolta hai that next epi me hi Ani andar pahuch jaega because Bon has a bad dream or something.

Did they show her getting nightmare??😱

Hope thumbnail

Kya episode tha! Best part... Sampoo was only shown for 30 secs.

And the cleaning and the feeding scenes were too wholesome.

Also kaka almost breaking the 4th wall! 👍🏼

Helloo Ash🤗

Thank god!! Hope we don't get more than that of Sampoo every week.😡

Can't wait to catch this Rudhilicious episode. Super excited

Poor Kaka... My heart goes out to him. He must be devastated. He is more of a father to Ani than that naalayak brother of his. Please make Sampoo and Binoy rot in hell. It is disappointing to see Bad winning over good. 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Did they show her getting nightmare??😱

She did have a nightmare in the lori scene. Arey she is young! In the last 24hours she went through molestation, betrayal and almost losing her mother, and leaving home. Too many upheavals re! Nightmares are a distinct possibility.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Pallavi is still shootingthat means sampoorna character is somewhat permanent

Hope thumbnail

I think they added this scene last moment just for the viewers to tell us there will be no polygamy here.

Can you explain what the scene was??

Did Ani school someone against Polygamy?

Makers better not take that route with Rudhi... ARC is not the ordinary ITV ML. He would never do such a thing. 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Helloo Ash🤗

Thank god!! Hope we don't get more than that of Sampoo every week.😡

Can't wait to catch this Rudhilicious episode. Super excited

Poor Kaka... My heart goes out to him. He must be devastated. He is more of a father to Ani than that naalayak brother of his. Please make Sampoo and Binoy rot in hell. It is disappointing to see Bad winning over good. 

The lore goes that Binoy was the father while Kaka was more a mother than a father, but I feel you.

Don't worry Sampoo's victory will soon turn to ashes in her mouth.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Pallavi is still shootingthat means sampoorna character is somewhat permanent

Riya!!

She will be around at least till Rudhi comeback to haveli which will not happen for a long time.

So, we are stuck with her💔. Makers made popat of us.