Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

What Do biwi ya???

This is ARC... Makers better keep their rotten brains to themselves and leave our Ani alone.

The writers molded this Man for over a year. How can they just change his character now. No way.

I think they added this scene last moment just for the viewers to tell us there will be no polygamy here.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks Koyal🤗

It seems, the episode is Rudhilicious.

I hate that Sampoo..  Disgusting and vile creature. When will we get to see her punished?💔

Stupid Binoy... What the hell is wrong with that man? Poor Kaka. Kaka is more of a father to Ani than Binoy could ever be. I want to see Binoy and Sampoo suffer... Makers humari sun le iss baar.

I knew Ani will keep his distance and confuse Bon. Poor baby, she must be feeling so confused.

Hope Ani thinks of a way to explain everything soon before she makes her own assumptions. 

Also, he wanted Sumati to explain Bon, right? But makers conveniently pushed it aside showing their exit.

Minu

I think in this track  something big will happen and Anirudh himself will understand and stop running away from Bondita and will not feel hesitate to be close to her❤️

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Koyal, a warm hug to you🤗.

Ditto...!! 

For us Rudhita/Anidita are only our Aurisht...❤️

Leap will effect the show very very badly, no doubt.....! 

Shaheen🤗long time no see😉😳

Aurrisht ==Rudhita is as universal and perpetual like time and tide!

I'll have a major breakdown 🥺🥺

Well, we can't change what's meant to happen .Just console me with your lovely words okay😳❤️

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Friday's episode is phenomenal and a  treat for the eyes❤️☺️

• Anidita bidding an emotional farewell to Som,Batuk,Bihari and Koyeli .
  • Sampoorna snatching away Bondita's remaining jewellery.
  • Kaka's emotional monologue on how the dynamics of their relationship will evolve
  • Anidita's struggle amidst the severities of the crude society
  • Dusting and cleaning their new abode together
  • Helping each other wear masks
  • Feeding each other joyfully
  • Kaka's sorrowful state(phenomenally enacted by Rishi sir)
  • Bihari convincing kaka to eat a morsel 
  • Anirudh's excuse to escape sleeping in the same room with Bondita
  • Bondita questioning herself why Anirudh avoids sleeping with her
  • Anirudh wondering how to explain Bondita about the pointlessness of the age old traditions and rituals

Ty.. yeee ek to epi mila where Rudhita enjoying peacefully..

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Will you guys stop watching if leap happens?? 

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sumati has already left for Devipur after today's episode👍🏼

Sampoorna is a vile creature ! Remorse is a characteristic feature in humans, she isn't human in the first case, she's an ugly gutter rat!

@bold- Kaka's words about marital life, physical aspects of relationship and expectations of the society from them rings in his mind.He is very haunted by them ,hence to satiate and calm his mind, he decides to sleep outside .

But I feel very soon they'll be sharing their room and their bed, without even involving any romantic feel to it!

Kohi🤗🤗

We are thinking alike I said the same in this track Anirudh will overcome the fear which has created by society and kaka

Now I am hopeful for this track 

Kaka's word give me strength to be patient and wait till Ani himself will realize her place in his life but this time he will not suporess this feeling and openly show it to Bondita❤️❤️

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Minu

I think in this track  something big will happen and Anirudh himself will understand and stop running away from Bondita and will not feel hesitate to be close to her❤️

Mera gut bolta hai that next epi me hi Ani andar pahuch jaega because Bon has a bad dream or something.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaheen🤗long time no see😉😳

Aurrisht ==Rudhita is as universal and perpetual like time and tide!

I'll have a major breakdown 🥺🥺

Well, we can't change what's meant to happen .Just console me with your lovely words okay😳❤️

Arrey! Haan behen, me not getting time to come here.. Me is not well re.. 

@Underline  Yeahh!! I wholeheartedly agree... 

Yess, something is inevitable...🥺😭.

Arrey everyone here needs each other's consolation because we will mourn here ... 

I just want Aura to stay at least for 500 episodes😳

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Kohi🤗🤗

We are thinking alike I said the same in this track Anirudh will overcome the fear which has created by society and kaka

Now I am hopeful for this track 

Kaka's word give me strength to be patient and wait till Ani himself will realize her place in his life but this time he will not suporess this feeling and openly show it to Bondita❤️❤️

Yeah and maybe tables turn and bon suppress her feelings which I think is okay cause family expectations yet from kaka is not good for her rn I want bon self realisation also what she expects from her life and ani supports her in it , until bon comes of age love and attraction should be not shown instead it should focus on bon realising ani is an integral part of her life ,she cares for ani in a different way regarding romantic love bon needs to learn that aspect too