No ways 

He has straight forward denied for polygamy

Now makers can't ruin his character😈

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

relationship evolves means leap is nearing

I don't know about leap . I just know if it happens I'll be affected badly, very badly.

To start from scratch,to again fall in love with the new Anidita,to grow fond of their new chemistry is going to take a lot of my efforts.

I'm not very sure whether I'll make that effort or not.But for me Anidita is Aurrisht and Aurrisht only.

Period

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ash🤗

Beautiful... Our babies ❤️

These two will be happy anywhere as long as they are not separated. 

Writers you better not tamper with these pure souls.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yeh village me enter karte hi do biwiyon ka apne pati ke fight aur ani ka dialogue ka kya matlab tha

I hope cvs won't butcher his character😭

what dialouge is it Ash?

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

I don't know about leap . I just know if it happens I'll be affected badly, very badly.

To start from scratch,to again fall in love with the new Anidita,to grow fond of their new chemistry is going to take a lot of my efforts.

I'm not very sure whether I'll make that effort or not.But for me Anidita is Aurrisht and Aurrisht only.

Period

Koyal, a warm hug to you🤗.

Ditto...!! 

For us Rudhita/Anidita are only our Aurisht...❤️

Leap will effect the show very very badly, no doubt.....! 

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks Koyal🤗

It seems, the episode is Rudhilicious.

I hate that Sampoo..  Disgusting and vile creature. When will we get to see her punished?💔

Stupid Binoy... What the hell is wrong with that man? Poor Kaka. Kaka is more of a father to Ani than Binoy could ever be. I want to see Binoy and Sampoo suffer... Makers humari sun le iss baar.

I knew Ani will keep his distance and confuse Bon. Poor baby, she must be feeling so confused.

Hope Ani thinks of a way to explain everything soon before she makes her own assumptions. 

Also, he wanted Sumati to explain Bon, right? But makers conveniently pushed it aside showing their exit.

Yup Minnu,it is overloaded with Rudhi scenes😳

Sampoorna is a gutter rat, period.

No comments for Binoy.My mom is furious at him.She threatened to break the tv screen by punching his stupid face!

This track is precisely about Anidita's mutual feelings for each other , the dynamics of their relationship and how it's going to grow fonder in the long run.

I agree,Sumati's exit was too rash and rapid.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Rimi🤗

This update is giving me a new hope 

Kaka is hinting about Rudhita live life so makers are trying to show their love story 

Just a huntch but 

What if this track will erase all the hesitant of Anirudh regarding his relation with Bondita

And the fobia he has got because of society and kaka will be cured by himself or maybe Bondita and this new girl also may help him indirectly to overcome his phobia ??❤️

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

No ways 

He has straight forward denied for polygamy

Now makers can't ruin his character😈

What Do biwi ya???

This is ARC... Makers better keep their rotten brains to themselves and leave our Ani alone.

The writers molded this Man for over a year. How can they just change his character now. No way.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks Koyal🤗

It seems, the episode is Rudhilicious.

I hate that Sampoo..  Disgusting and vile creature. When will we get to see her punished?💔

Stupid Binoy... What the hell is wrong with that man? Poor Kaka. Kaka is more of a father to Ani than Binoy could ever be. I want to see Binoy and Sampoo suffer... Makers humari sun le iss baar.

I knew Ani will keep his distance and confuse Bon. Poor baby, she must be feeling so confused.

Hope Ani thinks of a way to explain everything soon before she makes her own assumptions. 

Also, he wanted Sumati to explain Bon, right? But makers conveniently pushed it aside showing their exit.

Kya episode tha! Best part... Sampoo was only shown for 30 secs.

And the cleaning and the feeding scenes were too wholesome.

Also kaka almost breaking the 4th wall! 👍🏼