Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Yess.. they are sansar for each other..... They are soooo precious for each other no other luxury is required..

U r right writers, creative team have more responsibility now.. they have taken this relationship to such a high level now maintaining n taking it up higher n higher is a big task

Mugs🤗

Yeah!! they are... We can see two munchkins separated even for a sec. Hope this track is more about them and their relationship and very little about the new entry.

Exactly.... The makers set such high expectations for this Jodi in our minds that it will be silly of them to take the typical ITV route now and show a love triangle or square or whatever. And rather than them taking their relationship higher, I wish they don't pull it down even by a fraction and preserve at least this that they beautifully created.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

The lore goes that Binoy was the father while Kaka was more a mother than a father, but I feel you.

Don't worry Sampoo's victory will soon turn to ashes in her mouth.

I always love the confidence with which you say Sampoo'sdays are numbered.😆

Yeah!! she will be out. But we need to prepare ourselves as it will take a long time.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Arey so there was a villager whose two wives were having a cat fight. Bon asks Ani that if the guy has two wives whose pati babu would he be. Ani answers that a man marrying again when he already has a wife doesn't deserve to be called a husband and that polygamy is wrong.

Oh!!! Wow!

Thanks! I am sure Bon will use this point in the future against her own husband when she is jealous.

I agree with your earlier notion. Maybe they added this scene just to assure our faint hearts😆

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Kohi🤗🤗

We are thinking alike I said the same in this track Anirudh will overcome the fear which has created by society and kaka

Now I am hopeful for this track 

Kaka's word give me strength to be patient and wait till Ani himself will realize her place in his life but this time he will not suporess this feeling and openly show it to Bondita❤️❤️

Mayurr🤗😳

Exactly, amidst all the mishappenings and misinterpretations,I find a bright and beautiful ray of hope in kaka's words❤️

Anirudh has to realise his feelings for Bondita,sooner than ever!

God,I'm so hopelessly desperate for their growing love for each other☺️

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Yup bro!They were enjoying so peacefully and blissfully.Nazar na lage😳.I just hope this isn't short lived.

Btw I'm Koyal/Koyena.

Tumko kya bulau😳❤️?

Yup Nazar na lage...  Now I am too excited to watch the epi.. i have to wait till tomorrow

You can call me Mugs

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

what dialouge is it Ash?

He said that it is wrong to have two wives (I'm scared becos he do ulta of that first later regret it) but why the makers show such scene suddenly not getting it

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Hmm yes she will be there till their return minnu

Anyways mama mami will not be allowed to enter I  guess.. Paltibaaz binoy shayad entry dega🤢

Is sumati gonna stay with them in devpuri😕? 

I want Sampoo to suffer staying in the haveli. She should know that just money will not get someone happiness. Yeah!! I don't think Kaka will allow her parents into the haveli even if Binoy wants to.

I read in another post that Sumati returned to her village. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

He said that it is wrong to have two wives (I'm scared becos he do ulta of that first later regret it) but why the makers show such scene suddenly not getting it

It is just a message no polygamy will happen because if makers show This or even the talk of it then bon is not a kid remember when she was in hm and came to know about it she was angry and heartbroken so she will be broken this time and leave ani maybe instead of cat fight 

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

What do you feel Ash?? 

Do biwiyaan????😲

No shaheen ani won't have wives😆

But trying to get the purpose of that scene

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Minu

When they were walking in new village they saw a man fighting with his 2 wives or something

So Ani told bondu that polygamy is wrong 👍🏼

Go Ani. Now that's our boy.❤️

I have a feeling that in the future when Bon gets jealous of the other girl she will question him using this point😆. Ani better explain to her sooner about why he is maintaining distance with her before she cooks up her own stories.