Anupamaa

Anupamaa Written Update 22 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with VanYa confrontation at the gates of Shah house. Kavya wants to join the birthday celebrations but Van asks her to leave as he reminds her how his family reacts on seeing her . He assures he would join her soon and they would leave for her resort little later . kavya states she had wanted to take him to the resort but she did not want to disappoint his mother n her elaborate preparations , so she has decided to join them n celebrate together .Van is  shocked n resents her motive .He asks her not to create problems in his family and asks her to leave . She apologises for creating trouble on his son’s marriage but assures she will not do it this time , just take part in fictions. 

VanYa are interrupted by the arrival of Rakhi unexpectedly. She taunts the couple for having a lover’s tiff and leaves them to sort it out n enters Shah house .

Baa begins her verbal attack the at the beginning of the function, waiting for her son , but  as Pakhi states she was doubtful Kavya would left him come to Shah house , baa spouts her usual poison .

. Anupama explains that she better accept Kavya as she was her son Van’s love . The family is shocked at Rakhi’s unexpected entry . Rakhi declares she was not uninvited today . Baa asks her to do what she wanted n leave .,Rakhi states  she was here just to part take in the birthday celebrations and a joy the Tamasha /confrontations . And she was not disappointed by VanYa who were having confrontations at the gates .!!! She greets Anupama ...initially with happy birthday of her pati then she corrects herself n greets happy birthday to the father of her kids .

Anupama controls her anger and welcomes Rakhi Ben . 

Shah family are shocked to learn Van was already her en there was confrontation going on between VanYa at their own gates !! 

VanYa make an entry , seeing them at the gates Baa and the entire Shah family . Rakhi smirks . 

Anupama asks Kavya to join the functions . She asks Baa to accept Kavya as she was her son’s love and she would soon become the bahu of this house when VanYa get married after few months . She reminds baa how she rejected aanupama for not being fit for Van but she better accept Kavya who was very suitable for Van !!.

Baa asks Pandit   ji to begins the rituals now that Van was here . Vannsits in the mat in front of Havan . Pakhi sits next to her papa lovingly Anupama joins him on the mat but at a distance . Kavya joins AnuVan on the same mat n sits very close to Van clinging to him. Anupama night s tire ashah family looks at her angrily but Rakhi smirks . Van glares at her for daring to join him 

As Pandit ji begins the rituals Kavya joins them at Pooja much to the resentment of Van and Shah family specially Baa n Babuji .

Anupama helps Kavya in this when she gets confused and Kavya thanks Anu for her help . Van does not know how to react to all this strange unexpected behaviour from the two women in his life ....he is totally shocked .

Soon Pandit ji asks Van to perform havan , but reminds him he has to be joined by his married wife . Anu Van feel awkward .  Kavya then rises and joins the hands of Anu an much time every one’s shock !! Kavya states that Anu gave her the respect of being Van’s love so she will give Anupama the rights of being Van’s wife !!

Rakhi gets bored n mutters that she had come to see the Tamasha but every thing was hall too nicely n she was getting so bored !! 

After Pooja Rakhi asks The family to remember this day as this time Anupama was ghar waali and Kavya was the bahar waali . Next time Kabya would become the ghar waali and aanupama might become the guest !! Van gets shocked at the remark . Kavya smiles , rest of the Shah family is shocked . Anupama rep,it’s that Kavya can become the ghar waali but Anupama will never become baharwaali . Her children n baa Babuji would be here always n she would remain connected with them . Entire Shah family smiles at this and all feel so relieved . 

Precap

Rakhi asks Kavya how come she was so sweet today !!

Kavya reveals she was unable to do anything from outside , so she decided to enter the family by behaving sweet and throw out Anupama and Van’s parents out of the house . 
Anupama gives a white rose to Vanraj and asks why should all relationships break with hatred ?? She smiles at him asking ...Why can’t they remain civil n friends ?? Van is shocked n accepts her white rose , 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg I saw the precap I don't know whether to laugh or not at kavYa and raaki. OKi raaki character is understandable she always wanted to ruin shah famy because she thinks they took her daughter awaeay from her and they middle class that's her mentality she has never been nice to them but kavYa sometimes she is nice and realistic and now by God that dialog was from a typical vamp playing nice and throwing vanraj family out 😂😂😂😂😂as for anupama she knows she has to move on therefore she doesn't want to sulk around about vnaraj but create peace between him and her. why fights they kids are already  upset I guess her mine reason is to bri ng peace in the family instead fighting. Revenge gives u  nothing but hurt 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

On my Gawd there are so many unexpected twists n turns .. this is total entertainment today 

12 smiley cartoons

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am so fed up of this show already. Kavya is turning into vamp, which is not too surprising, but I had slightly different expectations... I might slowly give up on this show completely... It's turning out to be less of Anupama's journey of self-discovery and more of a circus handling relationships... That too by Anupama! 🥺

Friendship?? Seriously, Anupama with your ex husband ??? This relationship should have ended almost 5 years ago, but they are just dragging it forever and ever!! 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kul bhi filler episode hi hoga. Hoping to C  anupama  preparing for school function  day after tommorrow  i am eagerly waiting for school function

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kul bhi filler episode hi hoga. Hoping to C  anupama  preparing for school function  day after tommorrow  i am eagerly waiting for school function

Yeah this birthday track has dragged for too long now 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update.

But seriously i have not expected like this turn in the show.😲