Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

Ramadeer is her wallpaper

ohhh i thought its some bad news

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Yes, I am positive it's Kumud. I read your symbolism over and over and after analysing I am sure it's Kumud . But I feel Rajmata first call Rani Sa ,Kumud and Dikvijay and will reveal the truth. 

VV will be busy with Rani and Ramdeer . Once Rani is able to hold herself ,the truth will be out to Veer where she will support him.

Just like Briju Veer Rani scene on 5th of February 

Agree with all šŸ˜Ž thatā€™s why Iā€™m not worried or giving up yet. šŸ˜†

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

"on words"  Rajmata will not open it up in front of all,  the whole story will be out first and checked

still kumud  ....  she maybe emotionally connected to Veer as she was taking care of him

it looks suspicious  of kumud being the mom

28 years and you did not know that there was something fishy around,  they are not tooo smart to have kept the secret under wraps from RaniSa too

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

No it wonā€™t be Vikram. It will be someone she isnā€™t looking out for because she is too busy looking out for the pawn. Kumud fits perfectly here actually.

The more Iā€™m seeing this, the more I feel that Rajmata will tell the truth to the whole house and give Kumud a higher place in the house, above being a servant. 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Iā€™m going to watch Kumud and Veerā€™s scene. They remembered to show a scene between them after so long šŸ¤£

Iā€™m actually looking forward to Veer calling Kumud ā€œmaā€. Poor baby, thatā€™s the only reason I feel bad for him. šŸ˜­ He will finally get the motherly love he deserves. 

I too wait for the same. If Kumud really had done a big sacrifice which I feel, Veer will be more attached to her. Rani Sa going to lose him too.

Somehow Rani Sa 's end is near. She won't leave the show. It's itv .Will be there to torture all.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

"on words"  Rajmata will not open it up in front of all,  the whole story will be out first and checked

still kumud  ....  she maybe emotionally connected to Veer as she was taking care of him

it looks suspicious  of kumud being the mom

28 years and you did not know that there was something fishy around,  they are not tooo smart to have kept the secret under wraps from RaniSa too

Iā€™m still suspicious of Kumud being the mom. But if DV accepted that today, there is no reason he would lie really. The brotherā€™s son storyline could happen but then him lying to Ranisa doesnā€™t make sense. So I donā€™t think thereā€™s any twist here. Kumud is Veerā€™s mother and DV is his father. 

caller123 thumbnail

Agree with all šŸ˜Ž thatā€™s why Iā€™m not worried or giving up yet. šŸ˜†

We twinnies šŸ¤—šŸ„³

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I am also looking forward to this  hope they do not mess it up like the Ranisa fuski track

Kumudā€™s truth and how Rajmata handles it is way more exciting than Ranisaā€™s fuski track.

caller123 thumbnail

Iā€™m still suspicious of Kumud being the mom. But if DV accepted that today, there is no reason he would lie really. The brotherā€™s son storyline could happen but then him lying to Ranisa doesnā€™t make sense. So I donā€™t think thereā€™s any twist here. Kumud is Veerā€™s mother and DV is his father. 

Agree. That story is more interesting than Saas bahu and Rani Sa 's crown scene 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

we are triplinnies

Originally posted by: caller123

We twinnies šŸ¤—šŸ„³

caller123 thumbnail

Do you also think lile AK and I?šŸ¤—ā¤ļø