Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She should use the same words of the Mansion wedding night and  of the first night at Balliya

2 times he really yelled at her

I am waiting for her anger on him

Do not TOUCH ME    (so now the dori scene makes sense ........ he touched her without her consent first time   that too when she was in her 100% senses)

Payback time  5 folds is required,   so never ever he will rant RaniSa

Remember when the  car dash Rani did and told Bauji's bahurani's promise  he yelled at her  after that she never used Bauji's bahurani promise to him ever

The whole mansion will shake on Monday  ..............  I am loving it if it happens

Originally posted by: Rish27

Finally something to look forward to🤣

Payback for the day after wedding. She should use the exact same words. ðŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

since yesterday im on skipping treatment again😭

Me too. But I am not banging my head coz I am sure of the symbolisms . Surely Veer will help Rani out of her emotional trauma and Rani Sa is going to be check mate by Kumud most probably . 

Kabadi match hurt symbolism and AK's chess symbolism . That's why I do not talk much . I too going on skipping treatment since yesterday . Monday also might do depending on WU. 

Take care Seema.

Rather we enjoy their BTS. ðŸ¤£

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Watch it to know how pathetic they can turn the story line too  

the whole team   -  cast and crew  tanked  no steam left

they should stop dragging 1 day scenes to 6 days

bored to see them in the same clothes the whole week

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Is the episode worth watching??

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Me too. But I am not banging my head coz I am sure of the symbolisms . Surely Veer will help Rani out of her emotional trauma and Rani Sa is going to be check mate by Kumud most probably . 

Kabadi match hurt symbolism and AK's chess symbolism . That's why I do not talk much . I too going on skipping treatment since yesterday . Monday also might do depending on WU. 

Take care Seema.

what is BTS about

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Watch it to know how pathetic they can turn the story line too  

the whole team   -  cast and crew  tanked  no steam left

they should stop dragging 1 day scenes to 6 days

bored to see them in the same clothes the whole week

so im skipping it fr my own sanity

caller123 thumbnail

What if ranisa tells veer to marry kiara if he wants to save ramadeer. 

Who am I kidding? , she is not that smart. She is probably sitting on her thrown enjoying her victory.

I swear she loves that chair more than her children ðŸ¤£

I think she never loved anyone rather than chair. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

She will enjoy the victory before it happens and her fall is closer than she thinks. 

She forgot chess board has two queens and for more read AK's symbolism on it. Nothing to bang heads. Just let's wait for next Wednesday probably . Till then let's enjoy their comedy🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Kabadi match hurt symbolism

are you talking of reverse symbolism, she went to hurt Rani mentally and  Veer will get mentally affected ??

Rani leaving and his roots opening up, more looks Veer may get mentally affected  and to top it up  he will all the more not tell he is the not the culprit  (after knowing of his roots)

Take care Seema.

caller123 thumbnail

Kiara and Veer's marrying on party dresses. Probably Kiara's dream sequence . We had so much fun on it. Read the last thread. Laughteris the best medicine ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

What if ranisa tells veer to marry kiara if he wants to save ramadeer. 

Who am I kidding? , she is not that smart. She is probably sitting on her thrown enjoying her victory.

I swear she loves that chair more than her children ðŸ¤£

She won’t. She has some boundaries. She might tell Veer to leave Rani to save Bauji. Maybe this was a better track than having him suffer in Baliya ðŸ˜† but they can’t repeat that now thankfully. Also she doesn’t want her image to go down in front of Veer. If she loses his love, she will have nothing left really.

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Take care Seema.

I want Vikram to checkmate. We will see.