Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

No it won’t be Vikram. It will be someone she isn’t looking out for because she is too busy looking out for the pawn. Kumud fits perfectly here actually.

The more I’m seeing this, the more I feel that Rajmata will tell the truth to the whole house and give Kumud a higher place in the house, above being a servant. 

Love the idea. 

For it to happen khumud has to be dikvijays brothers wife. Not dikvijays ex. I think its going that way.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Love the ideas,  I do not pen them here as by the time I come the pages have reached  so far  then mostly comment on the current pages in that thread

Originally posted by: caller123

Do you also think lile AK and I?🤗❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rani Sa and her greed for crown could have come later . It was really fuski track. They should tried to build Ranveer relationship . 

Sort out their differences. Car accident truth and all.

Somehow Rani Sa back to herself ,Ramdeer case getting more critical will lead positive outcome in Ranveer 's relationship as it always happened.

Shaila always wanted Veer to carry unconscious Rani to his bed room.As he brought Rani the same way to the mansion but landed her in the servant's quarters . 

Shaila , I feel it will come by next week . There are readons I am guessing it. Lazy to write all.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That would be lovely,  Veer too will not go on a guilt trip

all issues sorted,  all the 28 years of V day gift too can be opened and enjoyed by RaniSa

Originally posted by: Rish27

Love the idea. 

For it to happen khumud has to be dikvijays brothers wife. Not dikvijays ex. I think its going that way.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I’m going to watch Kumud and Veer’s scene. They remembered to show a scene between them after so long 🤣

I’m actually looking forward to Veer calling Kumud “ma”. Poor baby, that’s the only reason I feel bad for him. 😭 He will finally get the motherly love he deserves. 

Yesterday when Veer was trying to help khumud and she said no with tears in her eyes I realised because of her position as a servant she is forced to reject  veer too.😭

caller123 thumbnail

Rani wearing red means, though she gets hurt  she wins.

Briju scene and kite scene. In both Veer nursed her. She got hurt and she won.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Rani Sa and her greed for crown could have come later . It was really fuski track. They should tried to build Ranveer relationship . 

Sort out their differences. Car accident truth and all.

Somehow Rani Sa back to herself ,Ramdeer case getting more critical will lead positive outcome in Ranveer 's relationship as it always happened.

Shaila always wanted Veer to carry unconscious Rani to his bed room.As he brought Rani the same way to the mansion but landed her in the servant's quarters . 

Shaila , I feel it will come by next week . There are readons I am guessing it. Lazy to write all.

That scene would be great  but I hope it’s after Rani yells at Veer. I really want her anger to come out on Veer. She should remember everything from his mood swings to the fact that he hurt her Bauji etc. Then they can get closer, emotionally and/or physically. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Rani wearing red means, though she gets hurt  she wins.

Briju scene and kite scene. In both Veer nursed her. She got hurt and she won.

Beautiful color symbolism 👏 do share in the thread!

caller123 thumbnail

Rani Sa's overconfidence will result her fall. Coz when someone is overconfidence they do mistakes. Which will result her fall.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Rani Sa's overconfidence will result her fall. Coz when someone is overconfidence they do mistakes. Which will result her fall.

Exactly. I thought it would take time but looks like it’ll happen soon enough 🤣🤣