Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I completely agree. This new direction seems so much like ITV. Why did Vaibhav ji leave đŸ˜­

Agreed. his way I am going to lose interest very soon. Vaibav ji was very good. Loved his directions.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Review on the show

The serial is around RaniSa, Kiara and somewhere with Veer,  

Rani's part of theme story is yet not started, even the Bauji part was cut short with accident.  and they did not create new flashback of her relation with her father, only she talks of it

Tanaaz is doing a good job, but hope it has not overshadowed the serial in its concept, as the team looks over smitten by RaniSa and Kiara characters  and "Veer has the  kaha phas gaya mode between them"

Good atleast Vikram character is developed well.   Nandu they have not started  Jai has turned into a  creepy comic character

Birju, Bauji, Dadisa and Pinkoo was not used to the full extent

Dadisa was used  is Jamai ok  did I hurt Jamai.  like too Veer-centric

it had to be Dadisa centric  but that was in the mobile convo  take your medicines and oil

They could have inserted good new Flashback scenes of VeeRani

Dream sequences  should bring the show forward

Veer or Rani thinking the same of their life forward and are startled that they are at an dead end how to overcome it, would have been better

They could have shown Veer thinking of his cosy life with Rani, but alas that the accident truth is not out for them to proceed.   

Rani thinking of her married life with Veer if we knew the accident truth,  and thinking why Veer is still not telling her the truth,  and how she cannot get more physically close with the man who she married but is a culprit for her father's agony 

Both thinking of how to proceed further in their life, is it possible or not

I pity the Video makers and gif makers, they really do not have scenes to enjoy re-creating with songs.  such dream sequences would have given them a hi5

Kiara  they could have shown her the mandap scene as that would have been more strong on the viewer on her condition

I do not mind her thinking of it over and over again while talking to Vikram

she needs a breakdown too

showing a new marriage garland scene is stupid

after Rani came 2 people went drunk  - Veer and Kiara  hope so RaniSa gets drunk too

Completely agree with everything. It’s tooooo Ranisa centric. The last track revolved around her too. BORING. She’s just going to do the same thing that she did with Veer with Rani now. 

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I have been doing that that led to cough many times due to masks

So decided to be off-ATBA  during travel time

anyway now ATBA  is in a time warp, they really did not move even with so many stories and crisp screen play

better for me 

I migh stop soon if they are going to repeat the same as Padmini 2.0 and dumb ML, saas bahu. I thought they have different concept with education track and all. No it's all same itv route. 

caller123 thumbnail

Completely agree with everything. It’s tooooo Ranisa centric. The last track revolved around her too. BORING. She’s just going to do the same thing that she did with Veer with Rani now. 

We all can predict that it's going on the same itv route and i's really boring now. I can just rely on WU now . Nothing interesting here.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

this is not a K-serial whatever you dish out  you will get a TRP

so better they mould themselves into getting the serial back to its concept

What I like in Amitabh Bachchan he gets into the mould of the character and the character rises more than him in anything he does in front of the camera be it advt or serials or shows or movies

the back team is not overwhelmed by the artist

here I feel the backteam is overwhelmed by Tanaaz  and  some know these artists before so they are working as per their personal camaraderie  

so it is not direction alone it is all screen play and many things

Lucky to have Vikram's character intact and growing at a fast pace, otherwise I would have moved out of the show watching too

Glanced sometimes because Megha-Fahmaan  explodes on screen and worth a watch

but the recent one the back team  messed that too much

the massage scene  M-F did their best  but the whole set-up, direction with the shine overshadowed all

Not see a single VM or gif on that   so you can understand how bad it was in presentation

Normally had seen VR scenes up the next day in a VM form  but none after Balliya

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I migh stop soon if they are going to repeat the same as Padmini 2.0 and dumb ML, saas bahu. I thought they have different concept with education track and all. No it's all same itv route. 

I agree. I don’t feel the same connection to the show either. Every time I feel Veer is growing, he backtracks. Turning the FL into a goddess and ML into a fuski bomb is recipe for failure and that’s exactly what they’re doing. They have so much potential. It’s such a unique idea. But nooo, let’s still do unrealistic negativity and saas bahu drama.

caller123 thumbnail

I agree. I don’t feel the same connection to the show either. Every time I feel Veer is growing, he backtracks. Turning the FL into a goddess and ML into a fuski bomb is recipe for failure and that’s exactly what they’re doing. They have so much potential. It’s such a unique idea. But nooo, let’s still do unrealistic negativity and saas bahu drama.

Agree. This is what they are doing. They are going to ruin it when they have so much potential. We are not the same viewers who love to watch the same show with different cast. In vain they are ruining such a talented cast just to show same itv shows.

caller123 thumbnail

Rather than showing goddess FL and dumb ML they should have worked on to show how a couple fce difficulties together, education track, car accident truth, Veer's roots truth. Vikra's future . Nandini's future. Pinku and all. 

No they want only Saas bahu. dumb ML and Goddess FL. So unrealastic

flamingoAK thumbnail

this is not a K-serial whatever you dish out  you will get a TRP

so better they mould themselves into getting the serial back to its concept

What I like in Amitabb Bachchan he gets into the mould of the character and the character rises more than him in anything he does in front of the camera be it advt or serials or shows or movies

the back team is not overwhelmed by the artist

here I feel the backteam is overwhelmed by Tanaaz  and  some know these artists before so they are working as per their personal camaraderie  

so it is not direction alone it is all screen play and many things

Lucky to have Vikram's character intact and growing at a fast pace, otherwise I would have moved out of the show watching too

Glanced sometimes because Megha-Fahmaan  explodes on screen and worth a watch

but the recent one the back team  messed that too much

the massage scene  M-F did their best  but the whole set-up, direction with the shine overshadowed all

Not see a single VM or gif on that   so you can understand how bad it was in presentation

Normally had seen VR scenes up the next day in a VM form  but none after Balliya

Great points đŸ‘ agree with all! RanVeer’s close up scenes are too rushed and awkward. Not because of the actors but because of how that is happening in the storyline and the direction. I liked the skeleton scene. But the earring and massage scenes weren’t that great.

Idk what it is but Fahmaan is almost expressionless in some of them. I feel like it’s the direction. In Baliya, Fahmaan was in character all the time. You could sense sadness in Veer in everything he did. Even before that, watch the kite scene, he was in character there too. Yesterday with Kiara’s scene, again he was close to expressionless. It’s frustrating to watch.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Rather than showing goddess FL and dumb ML they should have worked on to show how a couple fce difficulties together, education track, car accident truth, Veer's roots truth. Vikra's future . Nandini's future. Pinku and all. 

No they want only Saas bahu. dumb ML and Goddess FL. So unrealastic

Ah I wish they showed all this. They could’ve spent so much time on RanVeer working on their differences and building a life for themselves. Ranisa’s storyline is utterly unnecessary especially after her son and everyone else has already accepted Rani.