Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Our hero always.❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I was right about Veer and Shaila too. Wil watch Vikram's scenes only if Veer is back to square 1

I watched the Kiara scene again and it was so awfully handled. Veer had three dialogues only and equivalent to zero expressions. He said he is mature and can handle things maturely. Yea right, then I am Deepika Padukone 🤢

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I watched the Kiara scene again and it was so awfully handled. Veer had three dialogues only and equivalent to zero expressions. He said he is mature and can handle things maturely. Yea right, then I am Deepika Padukone 🤢

Yup, it's worst direction and screenplay.🤢

caller123 thumbnail

After Veer's monologue also Kiara came and shouted at Rani he just stayed at one place.

caller123 thumbnail

Vaibav Sir, please come back.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

After Veer's monologue also Kiara came and shouted at Rani he just stayed at one place.

Yup. Why are the CVs doing this to us? Kiara went overboard with saying crap to Rani and Veer eyed Vikram to take over. Bro she was supposed to marry you, not Vikram. Handle your problems yourself. 🤬

caller123 thumbnail

Yup. Why are the CVs doing this to us? Kiara went overboard with saying crap to Rani and Veer eyed Vikram to take over. Bro she was supposed to marry you, not Vikram. Handle your problems yourself. 🤬

Just like Rani Sa Veer is in goody card and asking Vikram to do what he should do.

caller123 thumbnail

This is why I kept saying because of destiny Rani got the wrong man and have to suffer now😭

flamingoAK thumbnail

This is why I kept saying because of destiny Rani got the wrong man and have to suffer now😭

She still thinks he's great because she sees him through CVs lenses 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

She still thinks he's great because she sees him through CVs lenses 🤣

Yup🤣But from day 1 I was wondering why God wanted Rani to suffer so much that she ended up with him🤣🤣