Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Lol 🤣🤣 ugh why did I start watching ITV again 🤣

If it's no for the lockdown I have never watched any. I too wonder the same why did I watch itv again? Same story with different cast🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

guys I watch this other show, but im a silent reader on that forum and omg they're calling the ML a fuski bomb 🤣WHY ARE ALL THE ML THE SAME?!?!??! IM DYINGGGG🤣this is hilarious🤣Veer isn't the only one 🤣

All itv ML are fuski bombs I think🤣🤣

All itv shows are around spineless men I think🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I just called Veer a fuski bomb in one of my last posts 🤣🤣 I will actually give up on this show. I don’t care I am still watching cuz of this forum 😆

Ditto twinnie. I don't want to miss the fun.🤣 But I might skip episodes if they repeat the same as PAdmini 2.0 , dumb Veer and all , saas bahu drama

I am never fond of saas bahu

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Let them change channels for better media coverage

How many phuski bombs we have in Rajawat house

Hope they start the university track

They have forgotten the university track but never forgot Saas bahu drama. I started watching for new concept but again back to saas bahu😵 boring

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

New set of team joined ABTA  is  more giving focus to the negative characters

somewhere I feel they are not good in portraying the couple story VeeRani with others

Megha-Fahmaan still continue as VeeRani that they did earlier, because there is no growth in the character  mostly Rani is stagnant,  Veer is in a downturn so it is moving atleast

I may switch to watch Vaibhav's direction  serial in isahara channel if this continues

I agree with the same. I too feel the direction is not so good as before. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Review on the show

The serial is around RaniSa, Kiara and somewhere with Veer,  

Rani's part of theme story is yet not started, even the Bauji part was cut short with accident.  and they did not create new flashback of her relation with her father, only she talks of it

Tanaaz is doing a good job, but hope it has not overshadowed the serial in its concept, as the team looks over smitten by RaniSa and Kiara characters  and "Veer has the  kaha phas gaya mode between them"

Good atleast Vikram character is developed well.   Nandu they have not started  Jai has turned into a  creepy comic character

Birju, Bauji, Dadisa and Pinkoo was not used to the full extent

Dadisa was used  is Jamai ok  did I hurt Jamai.  like too Veer-centric

it had to be Dadisa centric  but that was in the mobile convo  take your medicines and oil

They could have inserted good new Flashback scenes of VeeRani

Dream sequences  should bring the show forward

Veer or Rani thinking the same of their life forward and are startled that they are at an dead end how to overcome it, would have been better

They could have shown Veer thinking of his cosy life with Rani, but alas that the accident truth is not out for them to proceed.   

Rani thinking of her married life with Veer if we knew the accident truth,  and thinking why Veer is still not telling her the truth,  and how she cannot get more physically close with the man who she married but is a culprit for her father's agony 

Both thinking of how to proceed further in their life, is it possible or not

I pity the Video makers and gif makers, they really do not have scenes to enjoy re-creating with songs.  such dream sequences would have given them a hi5

Kiara  they could have shown her the mandap scene as that would have been more strong on the viewer on her condition

I do not mind her thinking of it over and over again while talking to Vikram

she needs a breakdown too

showing a new marriage garland scene is stupid

after Rani came 2 people went drunk  - Veer and Kiara  hope so RaniSa gets drunk too

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Is the university track shelved,  so many stories opened unnecessarily

Veer roots could have waited

Yea I don’t understand what they’re doing. The current storyline is all over the place and too chaotic. Up until Baliya trip, I was actually impressed by their symbolisms and continuation. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have been doing that that led to cough many times due to masks

So decided to be off-ATBA  during travel time

anyway now ATBA  is in a time warp, they really did not move even with so many stories and crisp screen play

better for me 

Originally posted by: caller123

Be careful you will in trouble if you start laughing in public just by staring at the phone🤣 Others do not know the comedy we watch🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

This is why I said time to time not to expect anything from him. Vikram is the hero of the show and you have to accept the fact , if you are watching the show🤣

😭 I always look forward to seeing Vikram on screen now. Everytime he comes on, he only does good. Not something we can expect from the ML 😆 

flamingoAK thumbnail

New set of team joined ABTA  is  more giving focus to the negative characters

somewhere I feel they are not good in portraying the couple story VeeRani with others

Megha-Fahmaan still continue as VeeRani that they did earlier, because there is no growth in the character  mostly Rani is stagnant,  Veer is in a downturn so it is moving atleast

I may switch to watch Vaibhav's direction  serial in isahara channel if this continues

I completely agree. This new direction seems so much like ITV. Why did Vaibhav ji leave 😭