Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Do you guys think Isra changed her mind to stay with Shahzeb cuz she got reminded of her love for him, jo ki khatam toh nai hui thi par haan kho zaroor gayi thi? Or.. it was just for practical reasons which her mother too advised her about? Or, even worse, cuz she has different plans in mind lol. I would hate her if she did that to poor Shahzeb.  

It was both, uski bhi ego aa rahi thi ki how can i accept this guy who did so wrong to her family. But maa ke samjhane se laga ki practically ye sahi decision hai also pyaar to tha vo melt ho rahi thi but jo jaise hua wo usko ab bhi acceptable nai tha.

Haan isra playing game back if that is true then it will be a big change and big twist. Lets see how story unfolds

narobi thumbnail

Yes please do the honors πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Isra was so sweet in the last scene which is quite a change and doubtworthy, then again her mom asked her to forgive and move on. 

Saath   Reh   Ke   Bhi   Jalaati   Hai   Judaai   Aise

Jaise   Deewana   Koi   Ishq   Ki   Aatish   Mein   Jale

Consummation is on the last scene unless they make 100 episodes. πŸ˜†

Isra asked for freedom, Shehzab agreed, she starts melting. 

Isra refused to accept their relation, Shehzab agreed, the next scene she is all lovely dovely that you can watch scene 11 times. Consummation is nearing. πŸ˜†

It's her little girl ego. She got everything whatever she wanted before but she is quite deprived of her wishes since the marriage topic came into her life. She said I want to rule over you, she is doing exactly the same. Her problem starts if anyone wants to control her. 

narobi thumbnail

Raza is a hidden gem, i just loved it when he snubbed sameera jab vo isra ke bare mein bolne lagi thi, bahaut acha laga that usne dil se use bhabhi maan liya hai.

Raza loves his brother. Shahzaib nai sahi bola tha isra ko jab raza ghar aaya tha, jazbaati hai wo uske mann ki baat na ho to aise bas blame game shuru kardeta hai. Shahzaib ke accident se raza ko samajh aya what shahzaib is to him.

Also raza ne ek baat sahi boli ki shadi zyada der nai chalegi kyunki bhagke ki hai, ye koi logic nai hota. He said ki what if they had eloped to kya shadi nai chalti kya. It was to put sense in sameera head but abhi usko nai samajh aani.

Also when he said ki agar isra ki marzi hoti is rishtey mein to shahzaib ko isra se koi alag nai kar sakta.

And mummy ji agreed ki isra khud apni dushman hai she wants to go herself without their interference.

I feel hammad bhi jaldi pighlega because at the end ye sab khoon ke rishtey hain, isra ki mummy ne use sunaya , naina ne bhi bola is chakkar mein humari life kharab ho rahi hai. He might forgive isra for family peace but not shahzaib kyunki ab ye baat to pta lag gayi hai that isra was innocent it was all shahzaib. 

Aur ye kya khandani ladki ka nara laga rakha hai, bachpan se ek ghar ki malkin banne ka khwab kya wo khandani hota hai? Dosre ke pati par nazar rakhna , shadi kharab karne ke plans bnana, kisi ke divorce ki news pe khush hona? Is this khandani? 

Raza ko apne sapno ka bas ek step samjhna, khala jan khala jan karna is this all khandani?

Nonsense 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

For me, even food is secondary when it comes to Shahzaib πŸ€£β€οΈ

I won't watch anything else, until I am done with the episodes. I've got this over loyal streak since my teen years, if I start a show and fall for it, I am dedicated to it for life β€οΈ

Minal and Danish really look so good together na. Since u mentioned Fitoor I gotta say that Faisal and Hiba have an age gap, in fact Hiba is mature looking so the age difference shouldn't have been as jarring as it is. Whereas Minal and Danish have a bigger age gap (17 years to be exact) yet I don't see it! Given Minal's babyface it should've been jarring and clean-shaved men after a certain age do look older, but in this case, Danish looks like he's frozen at 32 or something πŸ˜† In some shots I feel he's in his late 20s πŸ˜†

@bold: I have the same thought dude. And I am Gemini, not two-faced but there is tremendous overthinking πŸ˜† Sometimes I feel there's more than one brain in my head πŸ€£ And I have elements of a Taurus too, so anxiety is second nature to me πŸ€£

DN pregnant with Haider's child, bro I LMAOed so hard. Wtf is Geo thinking, that show is a disaster. And they're trying to show Haider as a bechara now...Mehmal will go to her hubby after wrecking three people's lives and again DN will have to chose between the two guys. I am sure Hamza will be left heartbroken coz DN will be the "aadarsh bahu aur beti" πŸ€‘

I must say dude, Isra has tremendous amount of self-control, not consummating her marriage πŸ˜† She's seen him shirtless ffs whereas we were deprived of content for a thirst thread.smiley18 Whether she is planning something evil or no is a different thing. But how does she manage to stay 24 hours around that man and not do anything is beyond my understanding πŸ€£ Then maybe its just me β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

I can never forgive that hypocritical Haider..yikes the way his character has shaped up ..I'm sorry but I feel no sympathy for him...blaahh..Fitoor is straight up kachra by now..but I've watched all of it .so just waiting for it to end lulz..

I watched the episode babe..but I'm now more convinced that Isra is fishy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I hope she proves me wrong...but I just get that vibe ki kucch aur hi khichdi pak rahi hai...because of which I'm not able to enjoy their lovey dovey scenes also   

Best scene of the episode was Shahzaib in the hospital..he spoke so much sense..I just loved it..LOVED THAT SCENE ..i can re-watch it again and again  you really a good human  Shahzaib...don't let anyone convince you otherwise πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Shahzaib's mother ughhh...woman please stop this Nimra madness..why does she even want that crazy woman as the bahu..any sane person would figure out that Nimra is not normal and kaafi haanikarak!!

For once even Nimra's father figured it out ..but not Her 

Danish se kisi ko bhi pyaar ho sakta hai yaar..he is just TOO GOOD. Gold standard! I swear he looks so young!! Minal and Danish look smashing together in so many scenes..FQ has not aged well..I love his voice..but him and Hiba definitely look off together...

Back to Isra..usse izzat bahot pyaari hi ...she won't forget what has happened that easily..nor has she forgiven Shahzaib Imo..I keep feeling she thinks it will be all too easy for Shahzaib if he divorces her..and gets rid of his guilt..from her perspective. She wants him to suffer..so it will be like slow poison..I hope I'm wrong....I badly hope so.

What rang a bell was Isra thinking of all this from her family's perspective..she isn't staying back out of love..also despite Hammad threatening to kill her and Shahzaib she still said that Hammad ka gussa hona jaayaz hai..nope not convinced..πŸ₯Ί

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Puruuu

I know the consummation thing is something which is suspicious to us. 

I think maybe hum overthink kar rahe hain, the main crux of the story has happened yesterday, now the evolution of marriage will be shown maybe.

Abhi tak isra ek baar bhi koi dhangse jealous nai hui hai nimra se, ya jealous nahin bhi but she has not given any befitting reply because usne shaadi ko mana nai tha, maybe consummation dikhaye after she sees nimra taunting them about consummation and all. 

Isra ko ek push chaiye hota hai, she is kid girl completely. And i think isra ye saas bahu nuisance sahegi for ek do episode to atleast. Isra ko react karne mein time lagta hai and jab vo react karti hai to wo mahine nikal deti hai reaction mein.

Nimra sameera and harris are going to join hands for sure. 

But agar ye sas bahu hi banna hai to i think isra ya to firse kidnap hogi, jo ki harris karega ab and jaan se hath dhoyega ye pakka shahzaib ne goli maardeni hai. Baat uski izzat pe aayegi fir se kyunki isra inteqam chahti thi and she wanted ki shazaib apni haar ka aitraaf kare, that is confess kare that vo haar gya, he did so in front of his mother yesterday.

Isra ki wo baat poori hui but respect thing is still left, isra ko apni izzat wapis kaise milegi ye track hai ab shayad. Shahzaib getting married to nimra if this track is real and not some dream sequence then shahzaib is sab ke liye tabhi maan sakta hai jab uski majboori isra ho, isra ki izzat ya jaan pe baat na aayi ho. He will be blackmailed to marry nimra.

But on the alternate side if mummy ji ko thik karna hai and villian se acha banana hai to might be shahzaib is blackmailed because of his mother where isra will teach him ki ishq ke saath saath family bhi important hai. Sameera ko bas ghar aur paisa chaiye vo kuch to drama karegi ki uske naam pe properties hojaye, or something in which she blackmails her khala jaan. 

Both the stories can be wrong. No offense to anyone but agar isra ab revenge leti hai still for what shahzaib did then vo galat hai, revenge le sakti hai wo abhi bhi sasural walo se but shahzaib se idk, agar she is still at that to character to abhi build up hua hi nai fir isra ka and story kya hi forward hui then. Isra ka revenge banta hai to sasuma se, shahzaib se agar vo ab bhi baap ki maut ka badla legi to fir iska matlab usne apni maa ka kaha suna hi nai. Then to actually isra ki tarbiat actually theek nai hai.

Anyway its a treat to watch danish thats all πŸ₯°πŸ˜. Pyaar hi hogaya hai mujhe to usse πŸ˜‚

It could be either Isra's planning something, or she is accepting it gradually seeing her brother's behaviour and after getting support from her mother and Razaa. Because she lost her father, even though it was due to the fake ego and pride, but she lost a parent. I know Shahzaib did not want that. But I also know that Isra's family are the biggest bunch of dumbfracks I have seen in a long time. 

And if she is accepting to live with her husband, now its possible that she's gonna get jealous of Nimra and all that. Like, she will come to terms with her feelings for Shahzaib after getting jealous over Nimra's bs.

Add Hammad and Naina to the villain team as well. The Anti-Avengers πŸ€£

I don't think Haaris is getting Isra any time soon. Initially I had a feeling maybe she leaves Shahzaib, marries Haaris and finally realises his worth...makes her way back to him. But now that doesn't look like what will happen.

There are way too many possibilities of what will happen...since we don't know what's gonna happen, our predictions are all over the place πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold: Welcome to the club, you are never leaving anytime soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ And since you're catching up to his old works, might I suggest Deewangi, I have already proven my love for Sultan on the forum a million times πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I can never forgive that hypocritical Haider..yikes the way his character has shaped up ..I'm sorry but I feel no sympathy for him...blaahh..Fitoor is straight up kachra by now..but I've watched all of it .so just waiting for it to end lulz..

I watched the episode babe..but I'm now more convinced that Isra is fishy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I hope she proves me wrong...but I just get that vibe ki kucch aur hi khichdi pak rahi hai...because of which I'm not able to enjoy their lovey dovey scenes also   

Best scene of the episode was Shahzaib in the hospital..he spoke so much sense..I just loved it..LOVED THAT SCENE ..i can re-watch it again and again  you really a good human  Shahzaib...don't let anyone convince you otherwise πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Shahzaib's mother ughhh...woman please stop this Nimra madness..why does she even want that crazy woman as the bahu..any sane person would figure out that Nimra is not normal and kaafi haanikarak!!

For once even Nimra's father figured it out ..but not Her 

Danish se kisi ko bhi pyaar ho sakta hai yaar..he is just TOO GOOD. Gold standard! I swear he looks so young!! Minal and Danish look smashing together in so many scenes..FQ has not aged well..I love his voice..but him and Hiba definitely look off together...

Back to Isra..usse izzat bahot pyaari hi ...she won't forget what has happened that easily..nor has she forgiven Shahzaib Imo..I keep feeling she thinks it will be all too easy for Shahzaib if he divorces her..and gets rid of his guilt..from her perspective. She wants him to suffer..so it will be like slow poison..I hope I'm wrong....I badly hope so.

What rang a bell was Isra thinking of all this from her family's perspective..she isn't staying back out of love..also despite Hammad threatening to kill her and Shahzaib she still said that Hammad ka gussa hona jaayaz hai..nope not convinced..πŸ₯Ί

Once I realised Fitoor was basically a Star Plus shitfest I gave up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There was nothing that made me watch the show. No eye candy also πŸ₯Ί And my eye candy levels are way too high πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ Plus the set and initial story reminded me a lot of Deewangi and I can never get over Sultan so instead of torturing myself I gave up πŸ€£ Now I only watch the next week promo to know what's going on πŸ˜†

Off topic: Whenever Sultan comes to my mind,  I think of this song πŸ˜­β€οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbrJ0QmAxiQ

Specifically the lines "Yeh dil tum bin kahin lagta nahin, Hum kya karein...Tumhi keh do ab aye jaan-e-wafa Hum kya karein", "Kisi ke dil mein bas ke Dil ko tadpana nahin achchha...Hamein tum bin koi janchta nahin Hum kya karein", "Ke ab tanha safar kat-ta nahin Hum kya karein" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈ

I have given my predictions in the above post. Its possible Isra's playing a game. But its also possible she realises how little she means to her brother and (by next week) Haaris. Her heart's not melted of course...but its mainly possible she is gonna give this marriage a shot. Even her mom's confirmed her suspicions of what will happen if she returns.

Oh the hospital scene  Shahzaib's too precious man, Isra better not hurt him!

Perfect representation of us warning Isra to take care of our baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Woman Holding Kevin Hart Blank Template - Imgflip

This is why #BahamasforShahzaibwithAshleyandFreelancer is still a thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@bold: Maine pehle hi kahaa tha, mera toh last year se hai β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I am still trying to find something wrong with him πŸ˜† Ayeza is damn lucky, I love them together β€οΈ 

Lol I remember Ayeza revealed that Danish also gets daant because he becomes one of the kids πŸ€£ I think it was Ahsan Khan's chat show. And I'm like yaa that's why he looks so young πŸ˜†

FQ has lost too much weight and altho I liked him in the pilot episode of Fitoor, he didn't grow on me at all 

Slow poison ke chakkar mein maar naa de mere bacche ko  And....I am way younger than him πŸ€£

Hammad ka gussa wala part, I thoought she meant coz Hammad hates them and Isra refused to go back home today...that way it was jaaayaz. But I think she saw his true face today and knows she will be treated like trash at her own house.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Theories ki chakkar mei watched isra scene several times 

Then stalked insta and got a satisfying pic πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRFR70lAnz/

Two khandani might be conspiring together or psychos got marriedπŸ€ͺ

Jo bhi karey, dusri, tisri shadi nahi karey.

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 2 years ago
narobi thumbnail

Yes i am watching danish old works on weekends or whenever i get time but this particular show i think i am becoming obsessed of itπŸ˜‚ btao audience bhi toxic hai is show ki mere jaise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Idk why but mujhe is show ka track bahaut attract kiya tha and then only i decided i will watch this one. 

And i am hooked since first episode.

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Theories ki chakkar mei watched isra scene several times 

Then stalked insta and got a satisfying pic πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRFR70lAnz/

Two khandani might be conspiring together or psychos got marriedπŸ€ͺ

Jo bhi karey, dusri, tisri shadi nahi karey.

Hahaha ye pic mein to sab hai, the clothes shahzaib mom is wearing is the same what minal posted a few days before.

Happy ending hi hogi is show ki, with mummy ji being positive at the end. 

I know i was among the first ones to start ki isra will double face but ab nai lagta mujhe itna strong.

Because pehle shahzaib ka accident kardiya, fir hospital mein shahzaib ne jo sab bola hanmad and isra mom ko then mummy isra ki boli ki forgive yourself and your husband both and all. I think isra will accept the marriage dil se. She will try for sure but khalla jaan and khaala jaan ki dolls might misbehave with her so there are high chances that isra starts blaming shahzaib again. 

Why i feel haris  will kidnap her because vo to pehle bhi hogayi hai kidnap fir hojayegi to kya bdi baat hogi, shahzaib will do anything to save isra honor and her life offcourse even if that is marrying nimra.

I do not mean to say ki isra galat h, but haris offcourse doesnt respect her to wo kuch bhi karega to get her back 

Baaki dekho

What are your theories ? 

Edited by Puruuu - 2 years ago