Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

I thought Shezab mommy finally came to her senses but what a witch she is!! 

A lot of improvement in Isra, she just needed at least one person's validation. Isras mom came to senses on right time, she just can't shut her bahu for god knows why 👎🏼 Isra's mom and sehzab brother may join to save newly couple from crazy bunch. Would love to watch some sensible person more than pagals. 

What is called KHANDAN? 🤬We all come from some KHANDAN nah 😆Can these writer stop insulting human being and stop talking about blood? Someone should ban this topic like brother in law/sister in law affairs. 

I fast forwarded Nimra and her khndan scene like always. Why do we need crazy lovers when we have crazy brother. One crazy enough 🤪

Shehzeb-Isra won 1st round. 

I hope they will win 2nd round (crazy duo dealing) without any dusri shadi or talak. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

No danish and the character playing nimra had worn totally different outfits in the behind the scene stories put by the actress playing nimra

I loved both the episodes today. When shahzaib said zaban se talaq dene ki himmat nai thi, i had goosebumps man. And i actually felt shahzaib mother is realising how serious he is for isra and how he feels but mummy ji to ekdum badal gayi next time, i wish razza was there too to listen al this but bhai humara janta hai pehle se ki ishq ka ye rang bahaut gaada hai shahzaib ka 😂

Isra ki mom kuch to pighli yaar, after all she is a mother. Pta nai shahzaib ki mummy ko kab realise hoga bas last ke episode mein hi.

After how they both have got back i feel ab talaq dobara nai hogi inki, because talaq ka ye poora track jo chalaya and jis tareeke se ruki hai is wonderful. They have given full time to it. Isra chahti nai thi talaq but she needed some validation and her mother gave it. 

Isra needs her time to make the marriage successfull and uss time ka fayeda uthangi khalla and khala ki dolls. 

I really doubt inke beech mein stupid kitchen or family politics wali misunderstanding aayegi.shahzaib us character ka hai hi nai. And so far they have not tarnished isra or shahzaib anyone’s character for that matter. Isra ko apne mother ke aagey izzat mil gayi hai, its time now shahzaib works for isra respect in his house in his mother’s eyes. 

Its a treat to watch these two, she is that naive little patootie girl, she is getting back to her skin again.

Haris and nimra to bhai pta nai kis mitti ke bane hai.

Next promo se to mujhe pyaar hogaya hai, i just hope they consummate their marriage soon. So that is baat ka ye fazool characters fayeda na uthayein. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Kal aur aaj ka episode dekh ke mazza aagaya 

But does anyone have doubts on Isra? I dont know why, something about her seems like she may do wrong with poor Shahzeb. I really want her to fall for him hard now. And that they both should team up against the world and fight for their love. But, I feel, Shahzeb may end up hurt. 

Now that the story has progressed this much. How do you guys think it will unfold? 

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
narobi thumbnail

I felt that too when she said maine rishta abhi kabool nai kiya but then uski mom ne bahaut clearly bola tha ki maaf kardo khud ko bhi aur shahzaib ko bhi .

On the other hand isra yahi inteqam chahti thi ki shahzaib khud ye sab confess kare , is ghar mein use itni takleef degi ki vo isra ko chhodne par majboor hojayega. And aaj jo sab shahzaib ne apni mother ko bola usse i feel that they have ended this isra inteqam track.

I can be wrong though, i want to see ki ab ye sab ladies and vo lada harris aisa kya karega that they both might part for a while. I really doubt now that anyone is going to die in the end or shahzaib will be left alone. Mujhe nai lagta ki sad ending hogi. The love is pure and true, both side it will find its way. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I like how the mom and brother have changed the parties and became Team Shahzaib overnight. And Isra’s brother ki toh aisi ki taisi🤢- even his khadoos wifey is much better than this dabba on the bhai-behen ke relationship. 😵

Isra ki toh brain sadme mein hai abhi, so I will give her some more time to recover from it all. 

But abhi toh jashn for earning two-two members into team Shahzaib.🥳

On a side note, ye Nimra kya cheez hai bhai? Is she supposed to be a comic relief in this otherwise serious and intense drama? 🤔 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

True. I hope the Inteqam track is done. 

Like the above person said, the show is building up the curiosity level to see what the ladies and Harris will end up doing such that there seems to be a possible split between the two. And even worse, highly possible nimra-shahzeb shaadi track along with this Hammad-Harris duo teaming up. 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nimra is such a terrible actress.. hope she improves  

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

True. I hope the Inteqam track is done. 

Like the above person said, the show is building up the curiosity level to see what the ladies and Harris will end up doing such that there seems to be a possible split between the two. And even worse, highly possible nimra-shahzeb shaadi track along with this Hammad-Harris duo teaming up. 

I always felt that isra will double face, ever since the ost came up. Maybe i am emotional after today episodes and i dont want to go with that theory as of now. Isra ka character graph is quite difficult to understand since day one. 

Lets see what she faces in the sasural now,

Isra ko impatient , naive, and kaafi bacha dikhaya hai, the way she calls shahzaib mother to let her know accident and the way she says she doesnt know about how accident happen to raza, she is not a strong headed girl. Use bas pyar karne wale log chaiye aaspas , so since ghar mein saas and devrani waise nai honge to dekho how she is going to take that 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Nimra is such a terrible actress.. hope she improves  

The actress seems to be very very young and underage, not to mention the half baked character she got to play. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

What a fantastic episode...shazeb is love 💘.  Thank God Isra's mom talked some sense unlike Shazeb's mom. Shazeb poured out his feelings for Isra to his mom and this cruella  mom has no regard for her son's broken heart and is conspiring again to get him married to that psycho Nimra. Raza ne to purahi 360 mari, I hope he stays this way and not switch team again. Loved all the Shazeb Isra scenes and his expressions when she tears off the divorce paper. Uff.  Finally useh sukoon milgaya. Just hope his mom doesn't ruin it. From the promo disgusted to see Haris back...koi Haris aur Nimra ki shaadi karado. They are perfect for each other.