Anupamaa Written Update 17 Feb 2021

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins Vanraj signing the divorce notice .

Counsellor states they have six months time until the divorce deed is handed by the court. They both have time to rethink n change their decisions at any time .

They both get emotional after signing the dotted line. Anupama feels relieved this got over finally and finds him looking very upset n shaken. He remembers the happy times he had spent with Anupama n his family. He feels the days with Anupama were filled with happiness, progress, prosperity, carefree. Now he knows no peace of mind n has no job or family. Anupama states there was no point going into the past . Yes she was always there in his life , she loved him but she was all alone , he was not there with her . He was with Kavya . She  assures he will have happy life with Kavya n wishes him all the best . Van tells Anupama that today he realises talking n preparing for divorce was no big deal but actually getting divorced was a really big deal . He seeks forgiveness from Anu for betraying her, breaking her heart n causing so much pain . She says if he wanted her forgiveness he would just have to release her , he can take it as her forgiveness. 

Anupama thanks Vanraj for signing the papers n walks away .

Anupama reaches home , looking shaken n feeling very low, all wait for Anu to reply as to what happened , she remains silent.  Baa sees her face and stares her verbal attack on Anupama . On seeing the reaction of other family members she stops n starts weeping n feels very upset .Anupama just asks Kinjal for some tea . Kinjal asks her to have her meal first . Anu remains silent n looks shaken n tired , she replies to none . Dolly is present n she stops Kinjal from asking further Qs, she supports weeping Baa, Dolly assures Anu she will tea to her room asks her to rest n relax .

At VanYa house  , Kavya rushes to Van the moment she notices him. She bombards him with Qs without noticing how upset n shaken Van was . She asks if they got their divorce through ?? Or did the court give them another date /hearing ?? Van does not reply her Qs  n states he was just tired . On further questioning Van replies they would get divorced in 6 months . Kavya is thrilled n hugs him tightly , Pakhi watches him secretly n feels heart broken . 
lshe qonders how could she be so happy at papa’s heart break . 
kavya tells Van that now they will be able to live peacefully n happily . Van asks her to get her own divorce through , she was more interested on his separation from Anupama rather than hers from her husband , Kavya feels annoyed n retorts back .

Baa decides to have a grand celebration of Vanraj’s birthday the next day , just like every year , she glances at Anu saying it’s did not matter if some people did not want to celebrate it . Babuji and mama ji make a joke of Baa but she ignores , Anu asks Mama ji to tell Baa that Kavya might not let him come over to Shah house on his birthday , baa should keep that in mind . Baa goes ahead with her plans , Anu plans the Fav dishes of each of her kids .

Anu feels Van might not  arrive Shah house on his birthday . Baa says her son would remain her obedient as always. 

At Kavya’s house ,she tells  an that she had a meeting at a resort the next day n wanted him to accompany her at the resort so that they could celebrate his birthday at the resort . It would be just the two of them. She asks Van t send Pakhi to Anupama’s house for the day . pakhi over hears this n feels heart broken . She feels bad that Papa will be celebrating according to besti’s plans n not hers .  Pakhi had planned her papa’s birthday just like she had every year . 
van tells Kavya that he could not ask Pakhi to go to Anupama even if it was for a single day. Kavya gets annoyed . 

Precap

Kavya wants to celebrate Van’s birthday at resort leaving aside Pakhi n his entire family 

Shah family n baa prepare to have a grand birthday at Shah house like every year. Vanraj is caught between the two .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update.

Just watched the epi, though I always wanted divorce to happen fast, but today's epi was an emotional one. They beautifully showed, how it affects you and people around you when a relationship officially breaks. Vanraj always wanted to leave Anu but he had never imagined, breaking it will hurt him this much.

There is nothing left in their relationship, but both Rupali and Sudhanshu were superb in portraying the heartbreak of divorce

Originally posted by neo7

Thanks for the update.

Just watched the epi, though I always wanted divorce to happen fast, but today's epi was an emotional one. They beautifully showed, how it affects you and people around you when a relationship officially breaks. Vanraj always wanted to leave Anu but he had never imagined, breaking it will hurt him this much.

There is nothing left in their relationship, but both Rupali and Sudhanshu were superb in portraying the heartbreak of divorce

The actors really acted their parts very well . It’s was prize winning performance . 

I wonder what they don’t get rewarded at the award functions . 

Originally posted by neo7

Thanks for the update.

Divorce is a painful thing to happen . I hope it’s always done as a last resort just like Anupama did . 

Agree. After watching todays episode I felt that maybe AnuRaj should stay together.... 

Not sure where this serial is headed because suddenly they are showing Vanraj to be good and sensitive now....which will make viewers feel like maybe Anu is stretching it too much. Also Kavya has become a full blown witch now....the way she said lets open champagne ...i mean WTF ...can't she understand that a family is breaking and its obvious to feel sad... rather than showing little support she is having party.

Not sure what will be the track with Pakhi....lets see

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Agree. After watching todays episode I felt that maybe AnuRaj should stay together.... 

Not sure where this serial is headed because suddenly they are showing Vanraj to be good and sensitive now....which will make viewers feel like maybe Anu is stretching it too much. Also Kavya has become a full blown witch now....the way she said lets open champagne ...i mean WTF ...can't she understand that a family is breaking and its obvious to feel sad... rather than showing little support she is having party.

Yeah Kavya is headless , heartless , home wrecker . She is selfish n  is uncaring for a schoolgirl who is her lover’s daughter . If she did love Vanraj why not care about his daughter ?

What's with vanraj being confused all the time.one day he calls Anu mad & now he is crying. 

Neither was he happy with Anu nor is he happy with Kavya.

It's weird & seriously people like him cant be trusted coz of their lack of ability to take decisions.

Baa is getting just irritating day by day!! Anu has some another level of patience.

Episode was emotional  Glad to see Vanraj apologizing but it's too late for this

the thing i mostly disliked while watching the show is the maximum use of songs

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Hey buddy , welcome to this  forum dear .

Keep commenting n win badges ..😊

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Episode was emotional  Glad to see Vanraj apologizing but it's too late for this

the thing i mostly disliked while watching the show is the maximum use of songs

Yes loved their choice of songs dear