Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

IRL I'm not really a fan of engaging in fights physical or verbal. Even I tend to avoid problematic people. I've realised that when I look through them they tend to get riled up and comes up with desperate measures to provoke me. That's when my friend I'm at my meanest best. I don't lie but I've a tendency to categorise things in a way that's an invisible slap πŸ˜† . I love being this girl ❀️.

Baaki I don't take forum too seriously too be provoked. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

So I was wondering: how do you cope with conflict and with people who love conflict? There are people who rub you in the wrong way intentionally and get a high off that. How do you cope with such people? Do you prefer to ignore, or do you engage in a dialogue with them? I run away from conflict, and people who spin too much garbage. This is a weakness of mine. I stay away from such people completely. But that approach doesn't always work, IMO.

So what are your ways of dealing with conflict?

So sorry that you felt compelled to even bring this topic up, babe. It' always the sweetest people that attract that most toxic low life turds.

I have been learning so many techniques and ways to deflect and disengage and just RUN AWAY from toxic people. Recently, I've been following Doctor Ramani's YouTube videos, she is a GOD SEND. Check her out, she mainly deals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but it basically doubles up as most toxic persons too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTS5XsZe9Jg

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sometimes you have fight anyone for anything just to prove something even if it proves nothing 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Image result for scissors

Interesting question, Minty. I don't know who you're talking about but let me begin by saying that there are always street smart ways to deal with persistent attention seekers who only exist to prickle around like thorns in your backside.

Ignoring helps to a certain extent but it's only human to want to deliver a nice, well-deserved verbal slap every now and then. Obviously it doesn't matter whether they think Deepika or Sonam is hot or not πŸ˜† and trust me, they are also fully aware of their own insignificance if they feel the need to outnumber you or shove their opinions down your throat time and again. 

I say .. just throw some sarcastic remarks out there without acknowledging them directly and keep doing you nonchalantly.... that should have them scramming with a couple of ego bruises.

The more anger and bitterness you let spark out, the more they'll follow you, so don't wear your heart on your sleeve would be my other advice.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: teri_Sanem

Just ignore man like I ignore some of ur opinions.πŸ€— And it’s okay.

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG!!!

https://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gif

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I ignore them and laugh at their stupidity πŸ˜† Ridiculous people usually amuse me. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes there is no choice when you deal with mean kind of people, you just have to bear with their nonsense, especially when you can't run  away from them. It is even harder when you deal with people suffering from invisible mental health issues living quite normal lives otherwise. More harder when you are dealing with  a person with vindictive mental disorder.

In this forum, sometimes people quote my comment but to save my time,  after reading a quote or two, I don't read their quote anymore, so I don't have to reply and waste time dragging things. In this forum, I don't have problem with anyone yet.

YourCat thumbnail

I stay away from human being, well most of them, whether online or in real life, I keep a distance. People love disturbing me, talk bad about me behind my back, mostly out of jealousy and envy or them being unhappy in their own life. 

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Depends:

For a healthy discussion and to gain a different perspective, engage in the argument

If the opposition is just making statements to incite and not be rational, think if you really want to influence this person's perspective (rando vs loved one) and then make the decision to either smile and leave it alone or continue to press on without burning yourself out