Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member Topic: How do you deal with problematic people?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So I was wondering: how do you cope with conflict and with people who love conflict? There are people who rub you in the wrong way intentionally and get a high off that. How do you cope with such people? Do you prefer to ignore, or do you engage in a dialogue with them? I run away from conflict, and people who spin too much garbage. This is a weakness of mine. I stay away from such people completely. But that approach doesn't always work, IMO.

So what are your ways of dealing with conflict?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

Even on this forum, there are some people whose one-point agenda is to provoke you. I will refrain from naming them!🤢

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I completely ignore 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

I completely ignore 

Yeah, that's what I do too! ❤️

But it doesn't always work, sadly enough.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Even on this forum, there are some people whose one-point agenda is to provoke you. I will refrain from naming them!🤢

🤭🤭

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How do you know the problematic people arent viewing you as problematic ?  😆

Not you TM but in any situation theres 2 sides to it. 

For me In some situations you have to walk away but in others you must fight till the end 😈

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I always ignore them.

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ignoring them is the best if you don't know how to confront them or how to deal will the post confrontation ordeal and anxiety. 

I am a face-to-face confrontation person.

Edited by radix - 3 years ago
moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

So I was wondering: how do you cope with conflict and with people who love conflict? There are people who rub you in the wrong way intentionally and get a high off that. How do you cope with such people? Do you prefer to ignore, or do you engage in a dialogue with them? I run away from conflict, and people who spin too much garbage. This is a weakness of mine. I stay away from such people completely. But that approach doesn't always work, IMO.

So what are your ways of dealing with conflict?

Never think that's a weakness.

Such people are toxic. Ignore and behave as if their behaviour doesn't matter to you.

Under job or work, if you are junior to them, listen to them but don't ever bow down to thoughts where you are targetted and you are right when you have to defend yourself. Let me tell you, politely explain your defense. It wins you. If you are a senior to such people, make sure if its serious, make them realise their faults and teach them a lesson.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just ignore man like I ignore some of ur opinions.🤗 And it’s okay.