Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

FF not yet read was there one,  lagging behind in reading many threads,  will try to do this weekend

Even the Fahmida FF that you talked do not recollect much, need the link

One spike so we saw during the MahaE, but ruined by the RaniSa Jaap

It could well be Jai spiking for Nandu lands up as Veer's glass ??

The one I’m talking about is a fairly old FF (around the time they got married). But Veer got drunk and he told Rani to come sit on his lap and basically he got his way because he was drunk 😆

Veer was so affected by Ranisa’s crap that poor guy couldn’t even get high peacefully 🤣

Yes some spiking in the party please 😆 I don’t care who does it, just get Veer drunk.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The way  Vikram-Nandu were teasing Rani during the table discussion,  would love them to try that on Veer, his reaction to it will give us some clue  how deep in the love well our dr saab has fallen

Originally posted by: Rish27

Sad thing is veer is not in tune with his feelings. Rani is more in tune with  her feelings. So there is a chance that rani will realise first. Veer is in his head always using his brain. How is rani the math genius? 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

The one I’m talking about is a fairly old FF (around the time they got married). But Veer got drunk and he told Rani to come sit on his lap and basically he got his way because he was drunk 😆

Veer was so affected by Ranisa’s crap that poor guy couldn’t even get high peacefully 🤣

Yes some spiking in the party please 😆 I don’t care who does it, just get Veer drunk.

He will start dancing again 🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Will go and read it later at nite

Fahmida should take all the honors if the scenes are according to her FF

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe introducing the new couple. She will play goody good . She will be using someone to hurt Rani just like Kabadi match hurt scene . She is bade bayya now who silently accepted the defeat. But threw a stone using someone .

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Will go and read it later at nite

Fahmida should take all the honors if the scenes are according to her FF

This one was by someone else. I don’t think they’re active on this forum now. 😆

I feel like they take a little something from all our FFs. We should get paid 🤣

Rish27 thumbnail

The way  Vikram-Nandu were teasing Rani during the table discussion,  would love them to try that on Veer, his reaction to it will give us some clue  how deep in the love well our dr saab has fallen

Wonderful idea. 👏

It's too much to hope but should happen in front of kiara. Want to see her face then 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Wonderful idea. 👏

It's too much to hope but should happen in front of kiara. Want to see her face then 🤣

I really want these two to pull Veer's legs. Rani didn't get it properly. We can get his idea,if they do so.😆

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I really want these two to pull Veer's legs. Rani didn't get it properly. We can get his idea,if they do so.😆

Veer will get it. He will just tell them that they’re talking to their elder brother, smirk and leave 🤣 in his mind it’ll be like fireworks though. 

Rish27 thumbnail

No no no.... Jai will come. We saw a Instagram post where nandani was in the same dress with jai. Hope jai is not a part of ranisa's plan. If she invited him or announce nandani's wedding I will kill ranisa. 🥺