Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seema978 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Great update!!

Pakhi will be very annoyed with this decision of Samrat’s if she’s still jealous of Sai and Virat

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Samajdar sai!!!

Samrat needs to be lil more thoughtful and clear about patralekha.... Either try an retain the relation or end it... And hopefully gracefully...

Pakhi Ka toh pata Nahi .... Kuch alag hi chalto hai Woh jalkukdi!!!

Continue soon. ..

Happy writing!!!

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue 😍. 

I loved how Samrat & Sai bonded well plus ofc, Pattar didi's bad plans going towards the gutter πŸ€ͺ It felt nice reading Sai explaining the current situation to Samrat & yes ofc, Virat had to listen secretly πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part!

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Really....no words to describe......

Amazing.......πŸ‘ 

Samrat and sai conversation is very beautiful 😍.....loved it a lot.....beautiful.......

Samrat agreed to come back.....sai ka kamal....

Let's see.....how story unfolds.....

Very excited to read further........

Please update soon.....

Edited by ssoujanya - 3 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow loved samsai bonding

Kitna cute tha inka convo

Loved it! 

I'm so glad to see Sairat bonding. Its very sweet how he held her hand, fed her. Its also nice that she doesn't lie to him about anything. Its amazing how they've grown so attached so quickly. Both pulkit and samrat can see it. sai's chat with samrat is so heartfelt. She managed to get through to him. I look forward to seeing their bonding in future too. 

I love this FF so far. Eagerly looking forward to the next update!  

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the long update. I liked the way you made Sai explain Virat’s sacrifice. Samrat Sai bond looked natural for the first meet. I would love to see more of Virat Samrat bond and Virat Sai romance, care in front of Samrakhi.  Samrat might realize Virat has moved on seeing his relationship with Sai and might help them realize it. Hope Pakhi gets a chance to know Samrat and realize he was the one for her, not Virat. 

When Pakhi stole Sai’s warm clothes, I was thinking Virat will hug Sai to keep warm 🀣.. Pakhi would be shocked to see her plan backfire. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

Pakhi bhi nah ufff 

Sai kitni sweet hai loved the way she handled situation and made samrath change his decision 

Sairat was also beautiful 

Please do continue soon

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That evil pakhi πŸ‘Ώ but koi na ab to sai ke do do bhai hai πŸ€—πŸ€— , samrat is convinced by sayi 😍😍 . Ek sayi h jo pakhi ke liye accha hi sochti  , aur ek pakhi jo kuch accha hone hi nhi deto 😐 , cont soon πŸ˜„