Sairat SS : Sirf Zimmedari Nahi Ho Tum *Part 8 on Page 21 24.04.21 (C

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone.
I have recently started following SaiRat and read a couple of stories on them which compelled me to write one.

So, this story will be on how Sai will unite Devyani and Pulkit, the Ladakh trip and how they will realize there feelings for each other.
I have wrote the first chapter, do tell me what are your views on it.

Sairat SS : Sirf Zimmedari Nahi Ho Tum 

Part -1 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Kaha rakhi hai sir vo book apne?’ Sai asked Pulkit on a call.

Pulkit replied from the other end ‘ dhyan se dekho Sai, vahi rakhi hai. Niche vale shelf pe dekho’

Sai disconnected the call to check.

Pulkit realised after disconnecting the call ‘oh shit. Vaha toh meri or Devyani ki pictures hai.’ he left the work he was doing and ran to the locker area.

Sai started finding the shelf when her hands touched a few of the pictures, out of curiosity she picked them and saw. As her eyes fell on the pictures and the people in it she got the shock of her life. 

Pulkit came running and saw the pictures in her hand and stopped, he whispered ‘Sai’

Sai had tears in her eyes ‘Sir…. isliye ro rahe the aaj aap? Jab maine apko Tai ke bare mein bataya?’ She then remembered the initials Devyani had drawn ‘oh toh P se apka nam hai. Sir…’

Pulkit had tears too ‘kaisi hai vo Sai?’ he fell on his knees crying.

Sai too sat ‘Sir sambhalo apne aap ko please, or please uthiye kahi or chal ke baat karte hai, this is not the right place.’ she wiped his tears.

Pulkit too wiped his tears and got up from there.

They both went to a cafe which was a bit away from the college so that they didn't find any known people and sat there. ‘Sir yeh sab kya hai?’

Pulkit started to speak but tears again started falling and his voice quivered, Sai gave him water and asked him to calm down.

After a good 5 minutes Pulkit composed himself and started speaking ‘main or Devyani ek dusre se pyar karte the or ghar par batane vale the. At that time main padhai kar raha tha and background bhi kuch khas strong nahi tha. Devi ke ghar sabko pata lag gaya tha, or vo log is rishte ke sakht khilaf the toh hum dono ne bhag ke shadi ki or alag rehne lage. Hamari beti hui Sai and un logo ne mujhe kabhi manzur toh kia nahi tha toh vo Devi ko zabaradasti le gaye or mujhe usse nahi milne diya or kuch waqt bad mujhe pata laga ki usne kahi or shadi karli. 

Maine bahut intezar kiya lekin jab uski shadi ki khabar ayi main hamari beti ko leke Nagpur chodke chala gaya or ab is college mein guest lecturer banke aya hu.’

Sai too had tears in her eyes ‘Sir aap ko unki yaad nahi ati?’

Pulkit replied ‘Sai yad unki ati hai jinhe bhula jata hai, i know usne dusri shadi karli lekin mere dil se main use nahi nikal paya. Lekin main ab vapis bhi nahi jaunga’

Sai spoke ‘nahi sir. Unki shadi nahi hui hai. In Fact vo toh apne aape mein bhi nahi hai, maine apko vo medicine dikhai thi na? Vo unhi ki thi. Unhe bahar nahi nikalne dete kuch nahi sir.’

Pulkit was shocked and happy at the same time ‘matlab  usne mujhe dhoka nahi dia?’

Sai happily nodded her head in a No. ‘Kuch toh hai jo hum nahi jante. Par main ek chiz janna chahti hu apse’

‘Ha bolo na Sai’ Pulkit replied.

‘I don’t know kaise kahu’ she rubbed her hands not knowing how to say.

‘Bolo na Sai jo bhi tumhare man mein hai’

‘Okay *she sighed* Devi tai ab shayad vaisi nahi hai jaise aap chod ke gaye the. Kya aap unhe accept karoge?’ She was still not sure how he would take her.

‘Relax Sai. I know tum kya kehna chahti ho. Pyar karta hu main usse Sai and I am sure vo thik ho jaegi or Bhagwan na kare agar aisa nahi hua toh bhi I will accept her’

Sai’s happiness knew no bounds ‘Thankyou sir’ she kept a hand on his hand. Pulkit too held her hand in his and passed a smile.

‘Sai yeh sab kya ho raha hai?’ 

They both heard the voice and got scared but when saw the source Sai relaxed ‘Virat sir, aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Kya hua tere mood ko Virat?’ Sunny asked as he came to visit him in the Police station.

Virat replied ‘kuch nahi yar’ 

‘Bol na’ 

‘Le toh ja raha hu dono ko sath mein Ladakh par pata nahi kya hoga’

‘Toh kyu le ja raha hai? Sai bhabhi ko ghar hi rehne de na’

‘Man nahi manta yar mera, tu janta toh hai ki sab log kaisa behave karte hai uske sath and on top of that you want ki main use akela chod du?’

‘Ek zimmedari ke liye kon itna karta hai Virat? Are you sure vo sirf teri zimmedari hai?’

‘Ummm… ha yar.’

Sunny gave a smile, and Virat spoke irritated ‘kya?’

‘Koi time tha jab bina hichkichaye tere muh se Ha nikalta tha or ab…. Chod chal thoda bahar chalte hai, vaise bhi tera break hai’

Virat wanted to reply but himself didn’t have one and he actually needed a break. ‘Chal’

They drove to the cafe 

‘Kya lega bol?’ Sunny asked as they got seated.

‘Coffee mangva le yar’ he sad a bit irritated

‘Mat soch itna, sochna hi hai toh us bat pe soch jo maine tujhse pucha shayad tujhe tere sawalo ke jawab mil jaye’ Sunny spoke

‘Matlab?’ This time he couldn’t keep quiet.

‘Matlab yeh ki… ek min yeh Sai bhabhi nahi hai?’ Sunny’s eyes fell on the table next to them.

Virat too turned and saw Sai sitting with a man and now keeping her hand on his, the scene boiled him from inside, he got up and went to their table.

As he asked ‘Sai yeh sab kya ho raha hai?’ she got scared for a second but then saw her relaxing.

‘Darte toh vo hai na jinke man mein chor hota hai?’ Virat spoke trying to keep himself calm, Sunny who joined them gave a nudge.

Sai spoke innocently ‘Ha lekin hum kuch baat kar rahe the toh achanak se dar gayi. Anyways meet him yeh mere sir hai’

Virat spoke eyed there hands together ‘are you sure sir hai?’

Sai and Pulkit withdrew their hands as if they were on fire.

Pulkit stood up ‘Hi Myself Dr. Pulkit, Sai ka Professor’ and extended his hand for a shake.

Virat gave his hand and held it a bit tightly. ‘Main ACP Virat Chavan Sai ka PATI’ he spoke stressing the last word. Everyone noticed that. Pulkit understood his state and kept quiet for that moment.

‘Virat sir aap yaha kaise? Duty nahi hai?’ Sai asked.

Virat replied ‘same sawal main bhi puch sakta hu tum yaha kaise? College nahi jana?’

Sai replied ‘Ha vo actually sir se kuch baat karni thi tabhi.’

‘Hume bhi batao kya baat.’ Virat asked.

Pulkit spoke intervening ‘baithiye na khade khade baat karenge?’ he shifted to the next chair indicating him to sit.

Sai spoke ‘I don’t think sir ki Virat sir ke paas time hoga, aapko duty pe jana hoga na? Or tickets vagera bhi karvani hongi’ She stated normally but Virat got jealous and indicated her to shift to the other chair and sat with her eyeing Pulkit. ‘Sunny tu bhi baith na’ Sunny sat with Pulkit.

Sai asked ‘aapne jawab nahi dia sir.’ 

‘Abhi main free hu, I hope main tum dono ko disturb nahi kar raha’ he asked for the sake of formality.

Sai and Pulkit said in unison ‘Nahi’ and then laughed.

Virat’s blood boiled seeing this. And Sunny was enjoying this jealous Virat.

Sai spoke ‘acha batao sir kya loge aap?’

Virat replied ‘coffee order ki hai maine.’

Sai spoke ‘lunch time ho raha hai or sirf coffee? Kuch toh khalo’

Virat obliged and ordered a sandwich, Sunny too ordered the same.

“Pulkit sir aap?’ Sai asked.

Pulkit replied ‘main bas ek coffee lunga Sai or kuch nahi, bhuk nahi hai.’

Sai spoke ‘aisa thodi hota hai sir.’

Virat spoke out of jealousy ‘agar bhuk nahi hai toh force mat karo na Sai.’

Sunny mumbled ‘Control Virat’

Pulkit and Virat heard but Sai didn’t get it ‘Kya keh rahe ho?’

‘Umm kuch nahi bhabhi. Order kare?’ Sunny spoke.

‘Ha’ she then whispered in Virat’s ear ‘Aap mujhe sandwich share karvaoge na? Phir main Pizza order kar lungi’ Virat smiled hearing that and nodded. Pulkit and Sunny too smiled seeing them.

‘Kya Sai tum kitni bachi ho.’ Pulkit spoke laughing.

Sai made a pout but Virat was not liking this for some reason he didn’t like him calling her a bachi and she pouting on it.

‘Toh tumne bataya nahi tum dono yaha kaise? I mean paas mein bhi toh cafe hai na tumhare college ke?’ Virat interrogated.

‘HA magar kuch baat karni thi important.’ Sai spoke.

Virat asked ‘kya baat Sai?’

Sai was about to tell but Pulkit signalled her not to and this didn’t get unnoticed by Virat.

‘Aisa bhi kuch nahi hai.’ Sai replied.

Virat was now a bit angry but didn’t want to create a scene ‘Batao Sai.’

She eyed him and spoke with an assuring smile ‘Bataungi na sir, thoda sa wait. Please.’  

Virat again tried to speak but Sai spoke ‘Trust me bata dungi. Please’

Virat didn’t say anything.

The food came.

Virat was not having it and said that he was not hungry.

But Sai took the sandwich and brought near his lips ‘Sir, please khaiye na.’ Virat looked at her face and she gave a beautiful smile which compelled him to open his mouth and take a bite.

‘That’s like a good boy’ she spoke chirpily.

Virat was shocked ‘Sai’

Sai was eating and spoke ‘Kya?’ Virat saw her cute face and didn’t say anything.

Pulkit and Sunny were Smiling seeing them.

Sunny thought ‘Virat zimmedari se bahut upar hai bhabhi tere liye.’

And Pulkit thought ‘Kya Sai, sach mein yeh ek deal vali shaadi hai?’

Virat too fed her the Pizza and the sandwich. Pulkit spoke ‘Sai coffee piogi?’ he said it on purpose to see Virat’s reaction.

And as expected, Virat's eyes popped out ‘Itni himat iski’ he thought.

Sai refused politely ‘Nahi sir, sorry but main zada kisi ka Jhuta nahi Khati.’

Sunny spoke teasing ‘par tumne Virat ka jhuta toh khaya abhi.’

Virat narrowed his eyes at Sunny but then waited for her reply.

Sai without thinking ‘Ha toh? Pati hai vo mere unka bhi jhuta nahi khaungi toh kiska khaungi?’

Virat was shocked but a smile appeared on his lips, when Sai realised what she said she tried to undo her words ‘Mera matlab hai..’

Sunny smiled and spoke ‘samajh gaye hum. Aap khao khana’

She looked at Virat and smiled, both sharing an eye lock.

The rest of the time went chit chatting.

‘Chalo chale ab?’ Virat spoke.

‘Ha aap log chaliye hum log college jate hai.’

Sai is going with him in one car.. No no no, the thought only boiled his anger.

‘Main chod deta hu tumhe college.’ Virat said, controlling his anger.

‘Aapko alag route padega sir. Pulkit sir bhi college ja rahe hai’ Sai spoke.

Pulkit replied ‘Virat sahi keh rahe hai vo tumhe chod denge kyuki mere koi lectures ab hai nahi toh main ghar hi jaunga.’

Sai replied ‘Okay.’

Virat again shook hands with him and gave a tight squeeze.

Pulkit in his mind smiled ‘Saale sahab gin gin ke badla loonga. Koi ni.’

The whole ride Sai was quiet and looking out of the window thinking about the moments spent with Virat.

Whereas Virat was getting jealous of that guy.

Index:

Part 1 - above
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6(a)

Part 6(b)
Part 7

Part 8

Okay. So, how was it guys?

Please do tell in the comment section how you liked my story.
Will meet you soon till then bye Take care.

Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 2 years ago

I loved it! Enjoyed virats jealousy, Sai's obliviousness, the small gestures of jhuta khaana and khilana♥️ please continue soon! 

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤. 

I wish they move the story in this way.. I will be very happy to see jealous Virat, now that sunny also came back 

Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Hi everyone.
I have recently started following SaiRat and read a couple of stories on them which compelled me to write one.

So, this story will be on how Sai will unite Devyani and Pulkit, the Ladakh trip and how they will realize there feelings for each other.
I have wrote the first chapter, do tell me what are your views on it.

Sairat SS : Sirf Zimmedari Nahi Ho Tum 

Part -1 

‘Kaha rakhi hai sir vo book apne?’ Sai asked Pulkit on a call.

Pulkit replied from the other end ‘ dhyan se dekho Sai, vahi rakhi hai. Niche vale shelf pe dekho’

Sai disconnected the call to check.

Pulkit realised after disconnecting the call ‘oh shit. Vaha toh meri or Devyani ki pictures hai.’ he left the work he was doing and ran to the locker area.

Sai started finding the shelf when her hands touched a few of the pictures, out of curiosity she picked them and saw. As her eyes fell on the pictures and the people in it she got the shock of her life. 

Pulkit came running and saw the pictures in her hand and stopped, he whispered ‘Sai’

Sai had tears in her eyes ‘Sir…. isliye ro rahe the aaj aap? Jab maine apko Tai ke bare mein bataya?’ She then remembered the initials Devyani had drawn ‘oh toh P se apka nam hai. Sir…’

Pulkit had tears too ‘kaisi hai vo Sai?’ he fell on his knees crying.

Sai too sat ‘Sir sambhalo apne aap ko please, or please uthiye kahi or chal ke baat karte hai, this is not the right place.’ she wiped his tears.

Pulkit too wiped his tears and got up from there.

They both went to a cafe which was a bit away from the college so that they didn't find any known people and sat there. ‘Sir yeh sab kya hai?’

Pulkit started to speak but tears again started falling and his voice quivered, Sai gave him water and asked him to calm down.

After a good 5 minutes Pulkit composed himself and started speaking ‘main or Devyani ek dusre se pyar karte the or ghar par batane vale the. At that time main padhai kar raha tha and background bhi kuch khas strong nahi tha. Devi ke ghar sabko pata lag gaya tha, or vo log is rishte ke sakht khilaf the toh hum dono ne bhag ke shadi ki or alag rehne lage. Hamari beti hui Sai and un logo ne mujhe kabhi manzur toh kia nahi tha toh vo Devi ko zabaradasti le gaye or mujhe usse nahi milne diya or kuch waqt bad mujhe pata laga ki usne kahi or shadi karli. 

Maine bahut intezar kiya lekin jab uski shadi ki khabar ayi main hamari beti ko leke Nagpur chodke chala gaya or ab is college mein guest lecturer banke aya hu.’

Sai too had tears in her eyes ‘Sir aap ko unki yaad nahi ati?’

Pulkit replied ‘Sai yad unki ati hai jinhe bhula jata hai, i know usne dusri shadi karli lekin mere dil se main use nahi nikal paya. Lekin main ab vapis bhi nahi jaunga’

Sai spoke ‘nahi sir. Unki shadi nahi hui hai. In Fact vo toh apne aape mein bhi nahi hai, maine apko vo medicine dikhai thi na? Vo unhi ki thi. Unhe bahar nahi nikalne dete kuch nahi sir.’

Pulkit was shocked and happy at the same time ‘matlab  usne mujhe dhoka nahi dia?’

Sai happily nodded her head in a No. ‘Kuch toh hai jo hum nahi jante. Par main ek chiz janna chahti hu apse’

‘Ha bolo na Sai’ Pulkit replied.

‘I don’t know kaise kahu’ she rubbed her hands not knowing how to say.

‘Bolo na Sai jo bhi tumhare man mein hai’

‘Okay *she sighed* Devi tai ab shayad vaisi nahi hai jaise aap chod ke gaye the. Kya aap unhe accept karoge?’ She was still not sure how he would take her.

‘Relax Sai. I know tum kya kehna chahti ho. Pyar karta hu main usse Sai and I am sure vo thik ho jaegi or Bhagwan na kare agar aisa nahi hua toh bhi I will accept her’

Sai’s happiness knew no bounds ‘Thankyou sir’ she kept a hand on his hand. Pulkit too held her hand in his and passed a smile.

‘Sai yeh sab kya ho raha hai?’ 

They both heard the voice and got scared but when saw the source Sai relaxed ‘Virat sir, aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Kya hua tere mood ko Virat?’ Sunny asked as he came to visit him in the Police station.

Virat replied ‘kuch nahi yar’ 

‘Bol na’ 

‘Le toh ja raha hu dono ko sath mein Ladakh par pata nahi kya hoga’

‘Toh kyu le ja raha hai? Sai bhabhi ko ghar hi rehne de na’

‘Man nahi manta yar mera, tu janta toh hai ki sab log kaisa behave karte hai uske sath and on top of that you want ki main use akela chod du?’

‘Ek zimmedari ke liye kon itna karta hai Virat? Are you sure vo sirf teri zimmedari hai?’

‘Ummm… ha yar.’

Sunny gave a smile, and Virat spoke irritated ‘kya?’

‘Koi time tha jab bina hichkichaye tere muh se Ha nikalta tha or ab…. Chod chal thoda bahar chalte hai, vaise bhi tera break hai’

Virat wanted to reply but himself didn’t have one and he actually needed a break. ‘Chal’

They drove to the cafe 

‘Kya lega bol?’ Sunny asked as they got seated.

‘Coffee mangva le yar’ he sad a bit irritated

‘Mat soch itna, sochna hi hai toh us bat pe soch jo maine tujhse pucha shayad tujhe tere sawalo ke jawab mil jaye’ Sunny spoke

‘Matlab?’ This time he couldn’t keep quiet.

‘Matlab yeh ki… ek min yeh Sai bhabhi nahi hai?’ Sunny’s eyes fell on the table next to them.

Virat too turned and saw Sai sitting with a man and now keeping her hand on his, the scene boiled him from inside, he got up and went to their table.

As he asked ‘Sai yeh sab kya ho raha hai?’ she got scared for a second but then saw her relaxing.

‘Darte toh vo hai na jinke man mein chor hota hai?’ Virat spoke trying to keep himself calm, Sunny who joined them gave a nudge.

Sai spoke innocently ‘Ha lekin hum kuch baat kar rahe the toh achanak se dar gayi. Anyways meet him yeh mere sir hai’

Virat spoke eyed there hands together ‘are you sure sir hai?’

Sai and Pulkit withdrew their hands as if they were on fire.

Pulkit stood up ‘Hi Myself Dr. Pulkit, Sai ka Professor’ and extended his hand for a shake.

Virat gave his hand and held it a bit tightly. ‘Main ACP Virat Chavan Sai ka PATI’ he spoke stressing the last word. Everyone noticed that. Pulkit understood his state and kept quiet for that moment.

‘Virat sir aap yaha kaise? Duty nahi hai?’ Sai asked.

Virat replied ‘same sawal main bhi puch sakta hu tum yaha kaise? College nahi jana?’

Sai replied ‘Ha vo actually sir se kuch baat karni thi tabhi.’

‘Hume bhi batao kya baat.’ Virat asked.

Pulkit spoke intervening ‘baithiye na khade khade baat karenge?’ he shifted to the next chair indicating him to sit.

Sai spoke ‘I don’t think sir ki Virat sir ke paas time hoga, aapko duty pe jana hoga na? Or tickets vagera bhi karvani hongi’ She stated normally but Virat got jealous and indicated her to shift to the other chair and sat with her eyeing Pulkit. ‘Sunny tu bhi baith na’ Sunny sat with Pulkit.

Sai asked ‘aapne jawab nahi dia sir.’ 

‘Abhi main free hu, I hope main tum dono ko disturb nahi kar raha’ he asked for the sake of formality.

Sai and Pulkit said in unison ‘Nahi’ and then laughed.

Virat’s blood boiled seeing this. And Sunny was enjoying this jealous Virat.

Sai spoke ‘acha batao sir kya loge aap?’

Virat replied ‘coffee order ki hai maine.’

Sai spoke ‘lunch time ho raha hai or sirf coffee? Kuch toh khalo’

Virat obliged and ordered a sandwich, Sunny too ordered the same.

“Pulkit sir aap?’ Sai asked.

Pulkit replied ‘main bas ek coffee lunga Sai or kuch nahi, bhuk nahi hai.’

Sai spoke ‘aisa thodi hota hai sir.’

Virat spoke out of jealousy ‘agar bhuk nahi hai toh force mat karo na Sai.’

Sunny mumbled ‘Control Virat’

Pulkit and Virat heard but Sai didn’t get it ‘Kya keh rahe ho?’

‘Umm kuch nahi bhabhi. Order kare?’ Sunny spoke.

‘Ha’ she then whispered in Virat’s ear ‘Aap mujhe sandwich share karvaoge na? Phir main Pizza order kar lungi’ Virat smiled hearing that and nodded. Pulkit and Sunny too smiled seeing them.

‘Kya Sai tum kitni bachi ho.’ Pulkit spoke laughing.

Sai made a pout but Virat was not liking this for some reason he didn’t like him calling her a bachi and she pouting on it.

‘Toh tumne bataya nahi tum dono yaha kaise? I mean paas mein bhi toh cafe hai na tumhare college ke?’ Virat interrogated.

‘HA magar kuch baat karni thi important.’ Sai spoke.

Virat asked ‘kya baat Sai?’

Sai was about to tell but Pulkit signalled her not to and this didn’t get unnoticed by Virat.

‘Aisa bhi kuch nahi hai.’ Sai replied.

Virat was now a bit angry but didn’t want to create a scene ‘Batao Sai.’

She eyed him and spoke with an assuring smile ‘Bataungi na sir, thoda sa wait. Please.’  

Virat again tried to speak but Sai spoke ‘Trust me bata dungi. Please’

Virat didn’t say anything.

The food came.

Virat was not having it and said that he was not hungry.

But Sai took the sandwich and brought near his lips ‘Sir, please khaiye na.’ Virat looked at her face and she gave a beautiful smile which compelled him to open his mouth and take a bite.

‘That’s like a good boy’ she spoke chirpily.

Virat was shocked ‘Sai’

Sai was eating and spoke ‘Kya?’ Virat saw her cute face and didn’t say anything.

Pulkit and Sunny were Smiling seeing them.

Sunny thought ‘Virat zimmedari se bahut upar hai bhabhi tere liye.’

And Pulkit thought ‘Kya Sai, sach mein yeh ek deal vali shaadi hai?’

Virat too fed her the Pizza and the sandwich. Pulkit spoke ‘Sai coffee piogi?’ he said it on purpose to see Virat’s reaction.

And as expected, Virat's eyes popped out ‘Itni himat iski’ he thought.

Sai refused politely ‘Nahi sir, sorry but main zada kisi ka Jhuta nahi Khati.’

Sunny spoke teasing ‘par tumne Virat ka jhuta toh khaya abhi.’

Virat narrowed his eyes at Sunny but then waited for her reply.

Sai without thinking ‘Ha toh? Pati hai vo mere unka bhi jhuta nahi khaungi toh kiska khaungi?’

Virat was shocked but a smile appeared on his lips, when Sai realised what she said she tried to undo her words ‘Mera matlab hai..’

Sunny smiled and spoke ‘samajh gaye hum. Aap khao khana’

She looked at Virat and smiled, both sharing an eye lock.

The rest of the time went chit chatting.

‘Chalo chale ab?’ Virat spoke.

‘Ha aap log chaliye hum log college jate hai.’

Sai is going with him in one car.. No no no, the thought only boiled his anger.

‘Main chod deta hu tumhe college.’ Virat said, controlling his anger.

‘Aapko alag route padega sir. Pulkit sir bhi college ja rahe hai’ Sai spoke.

Pulkit replied ‘Virat sahi keh rahe hai vo tumhe chod denge kyuki mere koi lectures ab hai nahi toh main ghar hi jaunga.’

Sai replied ‘Okay.’

Virat again shook hands with him and gave a tight squeeze.

Pulkit in his mind smiled ‘Saale sahab gin gin ke badla loonga. Koi ni.’

The whole ride Sai was quiet and looking out of the window thinking about the moments spent with Virat.

Whereas Virat was getting jealous of that guy.

Okay. So, how was it guys?

Please do tell in the comment section how you liked my story.
Will meet you soon till then bye Take care.

Oh wow! Loving this jealous Virat and mischevuous Pulkit lol.

nice start. jalkukda virat ko dekhne me hamesha maja aata hai. pla continue soon.❤️❤️❤️

Superb 

Continue soon 

Best part was Pulkit talking to himself "saale sahab chun chun ke badla lunga". 🤣

Jealous Virat is cute and Sunny teasing him is fun. 😆

I really really liked it a loootttt....

Jealous Virat and cute Sai.......

Pulkit dialogue  ‘Saale sahab gin gin ke badla loonga. Koi ni.’ is very cute......😉

I want to see Virat's possessiveness on Sai......😃

In your story Sunny has some purpose.....making virat realise his feeling unlike serial where he is food for nothing.. ...which i liked....

Please update very sooooonnnnnn......

Eagerly waiting.......

Don't give so much gap.....

Jalkukda viru

Pulkit jija chun chun ke badla lega viru babu

Loved it