Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay, Birju, I just went to the beginning of this thread (to figure out what’s in store for me but then I told myself to avoid spoilers 🤣 I guess I’m a masochist) & saw your reviews. You’re an absolute riot. 

love the reaction gifs 🤣

Be prepared for a million hearts and star eyes from me over the course of the weekend 😆

ps: this MU track won’t be horrible, right 🥺?

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U are already in Goa track! 

The confession night episode is one of the best episodes ever in the show. 

What I hated about Goa was too much Kiara and Rani's humiliation, but this phase had many good RanVeer scenes. 

This sudden plan of Rani to unite ViKi and Ranisa's coming ruined everything. 

Heads up if u haven't already watched it. The MU track is heartbreaking. I hated Veer so much 😅 

Originally posted by: moksha89

LOL when I’m lurking in the threads I come across the role playing 🤣 I love it. 

I’ve started considering myself the Rajawat Royal Historian😆

Birju is a fun character to play!! He’s so pure at heart and a loyal friend. It’s making the MU RaniSa made btwn Veer and Rani, by perverting Rani & Birju’s friendship, so sad. Especially bc Veer doesn’t really seem to believe it until the very end of the episode. I’m going to pick up the aftermath of MU-day tmrw … thus, I’m going to predict the title of “Veer breaks his relationship with Rani” to mean he thinks he’s doing Rani a favor by not holding her from happiness. His perception that her happiness lays outside Rajawat house & him and instead at Baliya with Birju 🙁 Veer will probably break away from Rani bc he feels like he’s undeserving of love & not bc he is angry at her. It’s all going to be from a place of insecurity 

I guess while I’m ruminating, I’ll add some thoughts on the track I’ve been low key dreading …

One, Ufff that confession y’all 🥰 I’m a puddle, my bones have become spaghetti, my being is just pure cosmic dust. Hats off to Birju and Vikram for preventing a huge no-no, and thank you writers & RanVeer for providing such a beautiful moment. The confession just felt right. It felt deserving. It wasn’t too early or too slow. Everything was so tastefully done - simply superb. I was in my feelz 

Okay, about this track…

I read the episode titles bc I needed to see how long this was going to drag. I don’t want RanVeer hurt, especially in this way .. it’s cruel. I rather have them face an obstacle together than be a part and clueless as to what really happened 😢 it’s sad Veer doesn’t remember such a earth-moving thing with Rani, it’s sad Rani is realizing too late she gambled her relationship, and it’s frustrating that RaniSa has the misconception that Rani is the reason she went to jail.

On a personal note, while the plot will move fast enough, I think I know why I am annoyed with this twist to the Goa track. One, Rani made a decision that was opposite to her intelligence. Two, RaniSa is attacking from behind instead of being straightforward. She’s an absolute beast so it feels lazy coming from her. Three, I’m not mad at Veer for misunderstanding.. at a certain point, Rani pushed him to a point where his capacity to deal has just been reached. It shows he’s anxious and upset Rani thoughtlessly bet on RanVeer bc (even before confession) it’s obvious that this is all starting to mean something to him 🥺😩 post Confession, it’s clear he’s been lonely and cast aside way too long. He’s been his own harshest critic 

Prior to the confession & MU, I thought it’s interesting that while Rani was itching to confess, and RanVeer were both expressing the essence of feeling something more .. it didn’t seem like they realized that “something more” was them falling in love. Maybe they’re not all the way there (at love) yet … but they were close. Which makes the external and internal fear, doubt and insecurities that much more dangerous. 

I’m sure they won’t give us an absolute melodrama (I hope) so I’ll see where this goes. It seems like the major sadness lasts 2 epis and then it’s back to Baliya where things are fixed among a stretch of 8-10 epis. Once they’re away from RaniSa, I hope it gets better. I hope Veer doesn’t lay himself on his sword and make the situation worse. Perhaps, this is where Rani will take over to show Veer her unshakeable support. It’s probably fair considering her idea created this snowball effect. 

Interesting to note: during the confession, Veer says he turned to “stone” due to a desire for motherly love. That the day RaniSa calls him “Beta” with meaning and intent will be the day he can feel emotions. It’s clear that somewhere, he recognizes the previous incidences of her addressing him as “Beta” are acknowledged as the self-serving actions they were. He knew she didn’t truly feel or want to honor that relationship.  It’s as if he allowed the blindfold to stay to keep them both satisfied 😣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Okay, Birju, I just went to the beginning of this thread (to figure out what’s in store for me but then I told myself to avoid spoilers 🤣 I guess I’m a masochist) & saw your reviews. You’re an absolute riot. 

love the reaction gifs 🤣

Be prepared for a million hearts and star eyes from me over the course of the weekend 😆

ps: this MU track won’t be horrible, right 🥺?

Awww thank you thank youu! 😆❤️

I hated all MU tracks, but particularly hated this one. It was worst because both of them had actually fell for each other. So their feelings were intensified, not out of hatred but out of love. I felt bad for both of them too 😕😭

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

U are already in Goa track! 

The confession night episode is one of the best episodes ever in the show. 

What I hated about Goa was too much Kiara and Rani's humiliation, but this phase had many good RanVeer scenes. 

This sudden plan of Rani to unite ViKi and Ranisa's coming ruined everything. 

Heads up if u haven't already watched it. The MU track is heartbreaking. I hated Veer so much 😅 

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Awww thank you thank youu! smiley36smiley27

I hated all MU tracks, but particularly hated this one. It was worst because both of them had actually fell for each other. So their feelings were intensified, not out of hatred but out of love. I felt bad for both of them too smiley5smiley19

Okie, thank goodness for being able to binge-watch... waiting daily for this to clear up would've been emotionally draining. Although, it's still not so~ bad 😆 The MU was based off of miscommunication, lying to protect another, and insecurities; whereas other shows there's falling off the stairs, poison and evil people that succeed in manipulation. I can live with a VeeRani MU for only a few days...they're so perfect with amazing chemistry that I just want them to cuddle instead of cry in misery

Kk, here, I go 🤣

The ATBA MU/separation track is actually quite nice if seen based on actor skill, character basis/growth/arc and recognition that relationships are layered. The grittiness borne from people filled with insecurities and fears makes the angst entertaining  but yes, only if done right and for an acceptable amount of time

I don’t see Veer being an absolute idiot bc 

1) he finally was just pushed into a corner after a series of stressful events that kept shining a light on his hidden and subconscious feelings. Such instances like Rani injured while proving his innocence, RaniSa jailed, Rani kidnapped, Goa and their truly romantic gravitation and then Rani's idea. I think her idea was really problematic. It was a catalyst for RaniSa to take advantage of 

2) Rani finally lost her cool & acted in anger/frustration. Once both parties are submerged in emotions...there's no way a conversation to clear such major issues can occur 

3) Veer still shows care for Rani but the internal war is real! As well as those deep insecurities that have manifested from his childhood experiences. There wasn't a single episode where you didn't see Veer's confliction. Rani, herself, lost the chance to gain clarity in the matter because her hurt self-respect was significant and further complicated things. Both are usually able to reason the other out..if one can't then the other would provide balance, but this time neither was able to have patience or clarity. Their own hurts and emotions won out

4) if they showed intimacy on itv, then everything during this MU was screaming tension. VeeRani are literally melting and combusting for each other, and they don’t know how to deal

As for how the track ended - I think it was fine. I liked how Rani stressed what hurt her the most wasn't all the superficial or material stuff BUT the fact that Veer doubted her character. I mean, I absolutely understand why he asked ... I really do. He denied all of RaniSa's words and proofs all the way until Rani started lying to "protect naive Veer." The miscommunication and crossed wires were starting to run afoot.

In the dark room, Rani told him to be honest ... so he shared one of his deepest fears. It says a lot about about VeeRani's relationship. He wouldn't dare bare his dark and dirty side or his deepest fears to anyone -not RaniSa, dadi, Vikram BUT he did with Rani. He did it without thought. A guy so emotionally intelligent for others while also still being emotionally starved took the plunge and asked because deep down ... he still trusted Rani. He didn't think of her or her feelings but subconsciously brought forth the lonely child he is. The child just learning what love is.

The anger and all the dark emotions from both sides just snowballed this mess. I hate MUs, too, esp. between couples that deserve to have more romantic scenes 😳 Anyway, back to topic ...yes, I think Veer didn't need to take all the blame ... he hurt Rani's self-respect, but Rani also followed through with her plan knowing how insecure Veer was. She also started realizing how dangerous and thoughtless her plan was a little too late. They were both in a bad situation. I think the truth of the divorce paper as well as the root of MU was quickly unraveled bc the creatives knew they dragged out the track. It was going in circles.

The accident was an easy out to just end the conversation and avoid another headache of Veer stuck between two women that value him differently. I still think there's something shady about Veer's past. RaniSa definitely is more connected & possessive of Veer than is believable (if we go by the provided Kumud-Diggy parent story). 

ALRIGHTY!

Just going to thought dump bc I literally had so many emotions while watching but decided to push through this track and provide my insight once the storm past. Like I said, power to y'all for enduring the live telecasting ... I would've been more frustrated and needing to rationalize had I need to wait for epis 😆

I'm glad Ramadheer stood up (finally) against RaniSa. He's always been a good dad, but I think his role/loyalty as a servant in the Rajawat house needed to be properly severed.

Kiara is one confused child. I really thought at some point she was going to give Vikram a chance, but she disappeared for a few epis and then became RaniSa's minion (as usual)

Vikram = absolute lovely. He's a sweetheart. I know I say this a lot but everyone should have a Vikram in their corner 😆

Nandini & the rest of the Rajawats (even their staff) - literally missing in action 😆 Hope they enjoyed a solid spa (holi)day

RaniSa - I heard Viviana Singh typically does vamp roles, so I'm wondering if they brought her in to direct ATBA into this typical iTV matron-of-the-house dramafest. Tanaaz brought such a layered, complicated, and structured portrayal to RaniSa that I couldn't imagine her rendition of RaniSa playing dirty to get her goals accomplished. This new version of RaniSa feels trite and meh. If this was a RaniSa in a different story then I'd say "okay, you're good in this story ...you're supposed to be annoying af" but in ATBA - there's this change in the story feel & trajectory in regard to the familial aspect.

Where am I in the story? : Rani's first day at school ...they're setting up the "secret past" track with a dialogue btwn King Diggy & Kumud juxtaposed to Veer having a "connection" with a comatose man. (s/n: Veer's "enlightenment" or "cosmic" acting is adorable. When he remembers his night with Rani or when he's touching the comatose man's hand I LOL'd). A thought I had, on the ride back home Rani once again lies about her day whereas Veer doesn't. I get Rani didn't want to worry Veer, but we just finished a track where Rani tried to hide things. Her desire to protect her "naive Docter Saab" led to the bad MU fire to get outta hand. I still don't know why she lied about not seeing Birju all morning. It's not like that would've clued Veer in on the RaniSa-Birju war of words  Anyway, did she learn nothing about white-lies/lying? What's Veer going to say other than "she's Rani and she's a strong, resourceful woman who will achieve her dreams?" That he will always support her. 

That's my jumbled stream of conscious & oopsies it got quite long 😆

PS: sad this forum isn't on the main page anymore 😔

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail

I’m going to pick up the aftermath of MU-day tmrw … thus, I’m going to predict the title of “Veer breaks his relationship with Rani” to mean he thinks he’s doing Rani a favor by not holding her from happiness. His perception that her happiness lays outside Rajawat house & him and instead at Baliya with Birju 🙁 Veer will probably break away from Rani bc he feels like he’s undeserving of love & not bc he is angry at her. It’s all going to be from a place of insecurity 

wanted to quote this part of my prediction … mature/adulting Veer mentioned that he would’ve stepped back if Rani had given the smallest of indications that she was unhappy … the Veer mired in a deep trench of an emotional awakening, a legit coming to life, approached his insecurity/pain/hurt in a flood of emotions. I’m actually glad he felt all his feelz instead of being docile and self-inflicting. It shows Rani matters, that his equation with her is unique and special, and that he can’t easily step back from whatever he has with her. If he did step back - I think VeeRani’s preciousness would have suffered a dent. Everything leading up to Goa & those special moments in Goa would’ve been for naught. 

Essentially, I think it would’ve been worse if Veer didn’t show a change of character, an absolute break from the expected, when faced with losing someone who made him feel alive

I’m going to stop here bc I can wax poetic about VeeRani for ages & ages 😳

Also, been watching the RhimJhim Gire Sawan vid which gives me all those warm gushy pink feelings 😳 it’s truly a lovely MV 😳😳

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow u really explained veerani's trauma and emotions so well during this MU track. And yeah I agree that Veer was so insecure they highlighted it in the milan night and that Rani's plan wasn't that smart and she was wrong to drag him in it by emotion blackmail. But because I am Rani of the forum 😅, I would have accepted anything from him except him questioning her character. He actually believed all that and acted on it without asking her first. That's I think why Rani acted that way when he finally questioned her. 

This track was so stressing and painful to watch 😥

Okie, thank goodness for being able to binge-watch... waiting daily for this to clear up would've been emotionally draining. Although, it's still not so~ bad 😆 The MU was based off of miscommunication, lying to protect another, and insecurities; whereas other shows there's falling off the stairs, poison and evil people that succeed in manipulation. I can live with a VeeRani MU for only a few days...they're so perfect with amazing chemistry that I just want them to cuddle instead of cry in misery

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Wow u really explained veerani's trauma and emotions so well during this MU track. And yeah I agree that Veer was so insecure they highlighted it in the milan night and that Rani's plan wasn't that smart and she was wrong to drag him in it by emotion blackmail. But because I am Rani of the forum 😅, I would have accepted anything from him except him questioning her character. He actually believed all that and acted on it without asking her first. That's I think why Rani acted that way when he finally questioned her. 

This track was so stressing and painful to watch 😥

Hehehe, I don’t blame you at all Rani ☺️

I thought I needed the most energy to endure the separation track but I actually enjoyed it compared to this horrible RaniSa stuff they’re showing. (New RaniSa came with a whole new personality and a whole lot of underhanded plotting. No class to this queen, anymore. She’s so basic now). 

Rajeshwari truly doesn’t care for Nandini - she just wants to be blindly followed. The panic attack during the shaadi was kinda out-of-place 🙃  Nandini also was so horrendous to Veer during her engagement. One minute he’s her everything and the next a stranger 🤕  They’ve tried redeeming her at the wedding and the hospital with her apology, but I don’t know. She needs a rude awakening. A solid one. Will Nandini even care Jai put her jewelry and such towards his debt ?!

Now, I’m watching RaniSa as she conspired with Jai to malign Veer’s character (basically the Kabir Singh track). 

I felt once everyone shifted back to Jaipur that VeeRani’s life seemed calm, and it is, but now it’ll be RaniSa & Jai doing all this annoying plotting. 

Thankfully, ATBA moves fast but I agree with all of you - wish we had more scenes of VeeRani solving other peoples’ problems 🥺 && yano, romancing 😆😳

s/n: so I was on the right track. Birth story for Veer was false, King Diggy & Kumud didn’t do the dirty 😆… he’s Ranvijay’s son but who is his mom? Somehow, I’m still sticking with RaniSa because she’s hyper focused on Veer …but I don’t know how it happened 🔎 😆 was it an affair? A mistake? Hmmm  

Glad Viku is back in the epis 😳

moksha89 thumbnail

Did Rani really bring RV to the mansion 🤣

love it 😆

wishing Rani and her Devaar all the best in proving Veer innocent 🙏🏼♥️😆

moksha89 thumbnail

Hot dang these Veer birth-story epis are good!

🔥 🔥 🔥

Too bad they couldn’t let RaniSa suffer from some karma, for her current bad deeds, an epi or so 🤣

Only loop hole to the story - how was Rajmata so clueless to RaniSa’s pregnancy and Veer’s true birth story?! 🤪🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

Finished the series earlier in the week & I'm happy and sad all at once.

It was an amazing journey (one I kind of want to re-experience sooner than later )

I'm going to keep it short because I have to say it was all a whirlwind once this RanVijay business got messy. Then Vijaya came along, and it was like "oh boy," then "okay, it's shaping up," and then it went back to "oh man, when are the Shekawats leaving Rajawat gharana??"

RanVijay track - okay, there was potential here to really delve into the family dynamics and strengthen relationships, but I don't know why they dragged it so long. It also felt like they lost track of the plot and shifted Ranvijay from obsessed father to Vijaya's pawn at the last minute. They had no idea what to do with him because the story got so draggy and skewed. It also highlighted how Rani doesn't really share a lot of her issues/plans with anyone. Lack of communication has been a major issue for RanVeer and only sheer faith & understanding in one another kept them from major problems. 

Jai & RanVijay - ugh, really? How was that brushed under the rug with "Jai was blackmailed?"

Vijaya & Suraj - psycho people are entertaining, but they toned it down because it was a little all over the place and too much after RanVijay. Also, I feel like Ranvijay was ended a little oddly. What about his life pre-coma? He said he had married and has his own property. That he wanted Veer to be his heir... then it all randomly changed. It was so odd. They also made him seem like a problem in the past, but we never got anecdotes of how Ranvijay was problematic. With Vijaya's entry, RanVijay's entire series of episodes and emotions were negated with the reasoning that "RV wanted to help Vijaya usurp Rajawat house." Like what? But it was okay bc I think that phase in the show needed to just be over.

There were a lot of good subplots in the Vijaya track BUT the problem was that it was one person continuously winning and creating all these problems. By the end of it, I felt for Vijaya. She seemed like a child led down the wrong path, I guess. Someone who wanted belonging. She became close and affectionate to those that treated her well. Overall, if the story continued, a well-written realization and redemption track could have been scripted for her. Also, a track where Suraj's spoilt self gets therapy and a better attitude. 

My issue with the Vijaya track is once again ...it dragged. It was one person doing too many things. They could have freshened it up with other random entries creating problems & the Rajawat's working against them. Another annoying thing they continued with was Rani being secretive. I'm glad Veer clearly told her that he felt like a loser or a failure because Rani couldn't trust him. That she didn't share her plan with him. I'm also annoyed that Vikram and Rajmata immediately doubted Rani bc they know her. They know Rani's nature compared to RaniSa - so, how did they think Rani could ever go against them?!

I'm probably glossing over a lot of my thoughts but the last two or three major things I felt was that: 

1) why did they make Kajri coo-coo-cocopuffs? was it really necessary in the ending epis? Poor Vikram & Kiara ... they never get a proper engagement and wedding prep

2) UGH, how could Jai's mom support a man who slaps, cheats and abuses his wife? Why did it go on for so long?! Also, really?? Champa was able to stay in the Rajawat house? Nandini's story felt so incomplete. 

3) The new RaniSa grew on me 😆

4) Looks like Fahmy got to be his actual mischievous self in the Vijaya track with all the get-ups, bhang and masti

5) random side note - while RanVeer look great in their new roles ... there's just something so sweet and endearing about their character looks in ATBA. The minimal makeup and less filtered camera shots. I miss Veer's smile lines under his beard and Rani's no-makeup makeup look she sported. Sure, at times, the costume and makeup crew did them dirty with odd styling but overall - it was perfect 😳 ATBA also did a ton of BTS masti which were so sweet to watch 

It was a lovely journey, y'all.

I hope one day we see these two in a totally new & fresh concept (honestly, wish we could get the entire cast, but it'll be a far reach 😭)

I would love to peep in here & catch up with everyone every so often 

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago