Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Y’ALL THE WAY VEER THRASHED JAI 👁👄👁

I can’t believe how disgusting that man is but how will Rani get justice for Ramadheer, now? I’m so worried for her 🥺😩

RaniSa looked disturbed … I wonder, even if she finds Jai to be scum, she’s upset that the alliance and it’s benefits are broken 😞 I really think that she has a begrudgingly soft corner for Rani 😆

RanVeer chemistry is amazing 🥰

This hinglish letter thing 🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

& breaking news !!

My Ma & I are both RanVeer, Fahmy and Megha fans 😳😆 Legit enraptured 🔮

We are so enjoying this show, it’s the first time in ages where we’re not distracted 

& breaking news 2: Royals do kill!! 😲  RaniSa has attempted to get rid of Harry with a snake 🐍 

I did not expect all this action so fast 😳🍿🥤

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail

I’ve apparently found time to binge a few epis, helps that Mummy dearest has taken a liking and showed some other shows the door 🤣

All I want to say is:

Rani has had the longest day ever. She’s happy for Veer, makes his haldi a little more sweeter and fun through Vikram. Wishes him well and then the day absolutely tanks. 

Veer intercepts her plan of justice for Ramadeer, putting himself as suspect #1. He proceeds to stay suspect #1 to save RaniSa, while I don’t think RaniSa caused the accident. So one, I’m sad Rani didn’t feel too conflicted about pinning the blame on Veer and two, I thought Jai confessed to her at that scary as sh*t mandir. I dunno, I might have to rewatch that scene

Okay, back to the Mandir (at this point Rani has been physically hurt so many times and is mentally distraught), that place is so scary & next time I’m in India, I’ll think twice before going to any rustic place for darshan. Not worth being stoned to death or getting chased by a bawa (which, yes, has happened twice to me 😅 Once in Delhi and another in Jaipur).  

okay so this Mandir is scary 

the way Veer tried to protect Rani and then proudly claimed her as his wife was😳 I actually liked their stripped down and raw wedding compared to the flare of the royal one. Also who tied his shehra/pagri/turban 😆?! What a dishonor they did to his princely look 😆  I did like the inclusion of a saffron color as I feel the Rajasthani feelz are missing. Anyway, it looked like it was falling lopsided. Y’all I won’t lie, I was getting anxiety when he did all the iddy-biddy but very important steps with Kiara. It was a hot mess. He’s conflicted, Rani is in shock, and Kiara was smiling so happily 🥺 I’m confused as to why he didn’t tell King Diggy the story while getting dressed 

So Rani’s day gets even longer and more torturous as the truth comes out, the grah pravesh stuff (Rajmata told RaniSa to talk to the hand & I couldn’t be happier 😉), and then Veer basically taking his frustration out on her. 

this girl had one heck of a day 

Also, thank goodness Ramadeer didn’t bend the jail bars or something to break free. He did the most realistic thing … pace, pray, and ponder 😂

Most fav character, outside of RanVeer, is Vikram (Pinku isn’t a shabby brother, either). I hope they don’t make Vikky all weird and stuff for silly plot points bc he’s precious & should stay that way 😳

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When it comes to Ranisa's happiness, Veer is always in dilemma whether to do the right thing or to please his Ranisa. So he always waits till the end to react. 

Thank God Viku 😍 is one of the few who remains true to his character till the end. 

Originally posted by: moksha89

I’ve apparently found time to binge a few epis, helps that Mummy dearest has taken a liking and showed some other shows the door 🤣

All I want to say is:

Rani has had the longest day ever. She’s happy for Veer, makes his haldi a little more sweeter and fun through Vikram. Wishes him well and then the day absolutely tanks. 

Veer intercepts her plan of justice for Ramadeer, putting himself as suspect #1. He proceeds to stay suspect #1 to save RaniSa, while I don’t think RaniSa caused the accident. So one, I’m sad Rani didn’t feel too conflicted about pinning the blame on Veer and two, I thought Jai confessed to her at that scary as sh*t mandir. I dunno, I might have to rewatch that scene

Okay, back to the Mandir (at this point Rani has been physically hurt so many times and is mentally distraught), that place is so scary & next time I’m in India, I’ll think twice before going to any rustic place for darshan. Not worth being stoned to death or getting chased by a bawa (which, yes, has happened twice to me 😅 Once in Delhi and another in Jaipur).  

okay so this Mandir is scary 

the way Veer tried to protect Rani and then proudly claimed her as his wife was😳 I actually liked their stripped down and raw wedding compared to the flare of the royal one. Also who tied his shehra/pagri/turban 😆?! What a dishonor they did to his princely look 😆  I did like the inclusion of a saffron color as I feel the Rajasthani feelz are missing. Anyway, it looked like it was falling lopsided. Y’all I won’t lie, I was getting anxiety when he did all the iddy-biddy but very important steps with Kiara. It was a hot mess. He’s conflicted, Rani is in shock, and Kiara was smiling so happily 🥺 I’m confused as to why he didn’t tell King Diggy the story while getting dressed 

So Rani’s day gets even longer and more torturous as the truth comes out, the grah pravesh stuff (Rajmata told RaniSa to talk to the hand & I couldn’t be happier 😉), and then Veer basically taking his frustration out on her. 

this girl had one heck of a day 

Also, thank goodness Ramadeer didn’t bend the jail bars or something to break free. He did the most realistic thing … pace, pray, and ponder 😂

Most fav character, outside of RanVeer, is Vikram (Pinku isn’t a shabby brother, either). I hope they don’t make Vikky all weird and stuff for silly plot points bc he’s precious & should stay that way 😳

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

When it comes to Ranisa's happiness, Veer is always in dilemma whether to do the right thing or to please his Ranisa. So he always waits till the end to react. 

Thank God Viku 😍 is one of the few who remains true to his character till the end. 

Yes! Vikram is actually too good 🤩 so precious 🥺

Right now, I’m at the part where Padmini masi has entered the home and creating misunderstandings for VeeRani/RanVeer 😢

I know, at some point, Veer will realize who dragged his and Kiara’s drunk butts from the road (also, so nice of Rani to worry about Kiara’s safety that night), who scratched him, who brought him up the stairs to his bedroom, and who truly saved King Diggy’s life …. But yeh dooriyaan (jeene na de 🎶 LOL 😂). They had such a good friendship building (that hinglish speech post beating of Jai 😍) and now he doubts her character. 

Both are speaking from their rightful place though. Rani is under the impression Veer has put all the blame on her dad; whereas Veer is living with guilt and self-hate. Both expressed this nicely, though, with Veer saying “you must have thought ‘why help Dad when I put Ramu kaka in jail’” - it’s coming from a place of guilt. Later on, the following day, Rani also points out a very important thing - Veer has expectations of Rani. He has umeed regarding her and her actions - which is important. He values her more than he realizes 🥰 I’m glad she’s not just falling all over him and while I get Veer thirsts for love, I think Rani deserves effort and respect… she’s not a substitute for a mom or platonic friend 🤨Rani understands him and noted his “naive and innocent heart that easily believes people,” she even prayed for his well-being 🥺🥺 

Anywayz, I’m glad they’re not all lovey-dovey and stuff yet. I hate that about early marriage tracks (which is most of iTV) bc it ruins the joy of a slow, simmering romance. I want them to be friends, to trust each other, to depend on one another and just have a solid foundation. 

Okay, award time…the smartest cookie of the batch goes to 🥁  - Vikram. Now, I know why he went into law 🤣

Overall, Padmini needs to go back home to her hubby. She’s making me upset 😭 all the misunderstandings, instigating Kiara, making Pinku a servant 😤 Yet, it’s acceptable drama 🎭  I’m kinda glad it isn’t all saas, bahu aur saazish. That would’ve been an injustice. Plus, the plot is moving 

Champa and Jai are 🤢 hope Nandini realizes that pink diamond is with Champa .. although, I get a nasty feeling Jai and Nandini will get married 

I think Kumud or her sister must’ve had an affair with the King and is Veer’s mom.

2 random things I’ve noticed in the last few epis …

1) The editing is a little odd on and off. Sometimes the dirt is on the face, not on the face, a lot on the face. Sometimes Rani’s hair has noodles then doesn’t. Clothes are wet and then not wet. Not a big deal but makes me chuckle

2) Veer seems to have a boo-boo on his right pinky, near the nail. I’ve been seeing it bubble and now becoming like thick skin. Curious 🧐 

Lastly a question

Where does Shanti go to scrub clothes? I’d just do it on Veer’s washboard abs 😘😝🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

Darlings, Padmini ne dil jeet liya 😳😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Yes! Vikram is actually too good 🤩 so precious 🥺

Right now, I’m at the part where Padmini masi has entered the home and creating misunderstandings for VeeRani/RanVeer 😢

I know, at some point, Veer will realize who dragged his and Kiara’s drunk butts from the road (also, so nice of Rani to worry about Kiara’s safety that night), who scratched him, who brought him up the stairs to his bedroom, and who truly saved King Diggy’s life …. But yeh dooriyaan (jeene na de 🎶 LOL 😂). They had such a good friendship building (that hinglish speech post beating of Jai 😍) and now he doubts her character. 

Both are speaking from their rightful place though. Rani is under the impression Veer has put all the blame on her dad; whereas Veer is living with guilt and self-hate. Both expressed this nicely, though, with Veer saying “you must have thought ‘why help Dad when I put Ramu kaka in jail’” - it’s coming from a place of guilt. Later on, the following day, Rani also points out a very important thing - Veer has expectations of Rani. He has umeed regarding her and her actions - which is important. He values her more than he realizes 🥰 I’m glad she’s not just falling all over him and while I get Veer thirsts for love, I think Rani deserves effort and respect… she’s not a substitute for a mom or platonic friend 🤨Rani understands him and noted his “naive and innocent heart that easily believes people,” she even prayed for his well-being 🥺🥺 

Anywayz, I’m glad they’re not all lovey-dovey and stuff yet. I hate that about early marriage tracks (which is most of iTV) bc it ruins the joy of a slow, simmering romance. I want them to be friends, to trust each other, to depend on one another and just have a solid foundation. 

Okay, award time…the smartest cookie of the batch goes to 🥁  - Vikram. Now, I know why he went into law 🤣

Overall, Padmini needs to go back home to her hubby. She’s making me upset 😭 all the misunderstandings, instigating Kiara, making Pinku a servant 😤 Yet, it’s acceptable drama 🎭  I’m kinda glad it isn’t all saas, bahu aur saazish. That would’ve been an injustice. Plus, the plot is moving 

Champa and Jai are 🤢 hope Nandini realizes that pink diamond is with Champa .. although, I get a nasty feeling Jai and Nandini will get married 

I think Kumud or her sister must’ve had an affair with the King and is Veer’s mom.

2 random things I’ve noticed in the last few epis …

1) The editing is a little odd on and off. Sometimes the dirt is on the face, not on the face, a lot on the face. Sometimes Rani’s hair has noodles then doesn’t. Clothes are wet and then not wet. Not a big deal but makes me chuckle

2) Veer seems to have a boo-boo on his right pinky, near the nail. I’ve been seeing it bubble and now becoming like thick skin. Curious 🧐 

Lastly a question

Where does Shanti go to scrub clothes? I’d just do it on Veer’s washboard abs 😘😝🤣

I loved their slow growing friendship! I know a lot of people were unhappy with Veer's actions post marriage. But I felt it was justified on his part. Though I didn't appreciate his actions, I understood where he was coming from -- he hurt the person he valued the most.

Their growing closeness was SO BEAUTIFUL to watch. I started watching the show like right before their marriage and that is what hooked me to the show. They both have crave for love in different forms and that is what will lead them to understand each other like no one else.

Padmini track was so 🤢 It was just frustrating to watch. Not sure if you know, the reason was Tannaz (Ranisa) got COVID so they needed a substitute MIL to torture Rani 🤣

Kiara is so annoying and they don't grow her character until the very end, it's sad.

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I loved their slow growing friendship! I know a lot of people were unhappy with Veer's actions post marriage. But I felt it was justified on his part. Though I didn't appreciate his actions, I understood where he was coming from -- he hurt the person he valued the most.

Their growing closeness was SO BEAUTIFUL to watch. I started watching the show like right before their marriage and that is what hooked me to the show. They both have crave for love in different forms and that is what will lead them to understand each other like no one else.

Padmini track was so 🤢 It was just frustrating to watch. Not sure if you know, the reason was Tannaz (Ranisa) got COVID so they needed a substitute MIL to torture Rani 🤣

Kiara is so annoying and they don't grow her character until the very end, it's sad.

I definitely agree with you! I, too, feel both characters are accurately displaying their point-of-view and stance well. I believe Veer aims to speak up (and he does) but he gets woman-handled at the last moment. In fact, everyone is under RaniSa's control, it feels. Anyway, it's interesting that we feel sad at Veer not seeing Rani's good deeds (yet he does acknowledge her views on Jai Singh, and tries to avoid her from being demeaned in front of others - example, fixing RaniSa's sari fall with his own hands so that Rani didn't have to) but he must also wonder why Rani isn't fighting for her haq. It kinda feels like she easily rolled over or doesn't want him. So, the unintentional hurting is done and felt from both sides but in a different manner 😭

Actually, Rani sums up the conundrum very well when she asks Veer, "do you see me as your wife?" They both, despite performing a marriage ceremony, do not really see themselves as married in the spiritual, emotional and physical sense. They are two individuals tied together. Rajmata and Padmini see it clearly as a play of fate or destiny but those two are the only one's attempting to define the relationship. So, since these two do not really feel married or have internalized any feelings - they're both fine in ignoring, hurting, or misunderstanding one another. This moment, as you said, will allow them to build an actual understanding and foundation of friendship in the future. 

Hehe, I figured Tanaaz had COVID - I won't ever forget that month or two of iTV when people filmed at home or had silly silly tracks to make up for missing cast. I think when sets had to shift to Goa or elsewhere during Delta was probably even worse for some shows :(

But, Padmini was wrapped up nicely! I don't know why she feels so dependent on her sister when she was an absolute force of nature throughout her stay. 😆

Also, how stupid of RaniSa to think Kiara is "only helping them out" by pretending to be the BahuRani. These Kings & Queens and the silly games they play🤪

s/n: I really liked how RajMata came to the kitchen to eat with Rani. She symbolized compromise by sitting on a chair but using her hands to eat. Sometimes, quiet support is enough to give someone strength 😳

moksha89 thumbnail

Happy weekend, y’all !

Been binging ATBA, and I’m at the point where Veer returns back to Bhalia just in time to save her from the village ladies rubbing her sindoor off and removing her mangalsutra 

So far the plot, characters and acting has been good! I also believe Veer and Rani acted accordingly to their situation - neither was more or less in their thoughts and actions. 

Thoughts rumbling in my mind ….

I’m not too sure Veer is King Diggy’s child. Something seems off about the way RaniSa hovers over Veer. I also think King Diggy is going to have Kumud help him pay off someone so that Veer’s birth truth is hidden

Initially, I was sad Rajmata reacted the way she did with King Diggy … led me to think she might make a wrong decision regarding Nandini & Jai (post Jai’s staged kidnapping of Nandini) but instead she stayed quiet and left. I’m glad she at least addressed her issues with King Diggy 

Birju means well but he tells Rani that he’ll always support her without question. But until now, he’s made the situation worse for her. He’s questioned her, he’s put her in tough situations, and he’s aired all her personal laundry … not really smart 

Finally, what in the world is this talk about Jai paying his fake brother’s debt 🤣 Rajgharana people aren’t this brainless 🤣🤣 thank goodness, King Diggy said they should double-check this Prince Amar or whatever exists 😆 Also, I thought Jai’s parents (sweet people) would keep a better eye on their kid. Here, he’s roaming around again 

Fun parts:

Veer helping SurtiDevi give birth 🤣🤣🤣 no lie, I’ve been asked questions/ to do things that really don’t fit my profession either (like what meds do I give my dog for blah blah. Can I give human antihistamine 😆)

The proximity btwn RanVeer when Veer is nursing Rani back to health 😳

oh & THEIR FIRST HUG POST KABBADI 🥳

sweetheart of the show: Viku 🤗

Another random side note- Veer is the first ML that I’ve seen cry so much … more than the FL and more recent shows. Bechara’s eyes are puffy like anything at least 6 days a week 😆😭

Well, let’s see what the fall out of Veer bringing Rani back to Jaipur is 😆

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Happy weekend, y’all !

Been binging ATBA, and I’m at the point where Veer returns back to Bhalia just in time to save her from the village ladies rubbing her sindoor off and removing her mangalsutra 

So far the plot, characters and acting has been good! I also believe Veer and Rani acted accordingly to their situation - neither was more or less in their thoughts and actions. 

Thoughts rumbling in my mind ….

I’m not too sure Veer is King Diggy’s child. Something seems off about the way RaniSa hovers over Veer. I also think King Diggy is going to have Kumud help him pay off someone so that Veer’s birth truth is hidden

Initially, I was sad Rajmata reacted the way she did with King Diggy … led me to think she might make a wrong decision regarding Nandini & Jai (post Jai’s staged kidnapping of Nandini) but instead she stayed quiet and left. I’m glad she at least addressed her issues with King Diggy 

Birju means well but he tells Rani that he’ll always support her without question. But until now, he’s made the situation worse for her. He’s questioned her, he’s put her in tough situations, and he’s aired all her personal laundry … not really smart 

Finally, what in the world is this talk about Jai paying his fake brother’s debt 🤣 Rajgharana people aren’t this brainless 🤣🤣 thank goodness, King Diggy said they should double-check this Prince Amar or whatever exists 😆 Also, I thought Jai’s parents (sweet people) would keep a better eye on their kid. Here, he’s roaming around again 

Fun parts:

Veer helping SurtiDevi give birth 🤣🤣🤣 no lie, I’ve been asked questions/ to do things that really don’t fit my profession either (like what meds do I give my dog for blah blah. Can I give human antihistamine 😆)

The proximity btwn RanVeer when Veer is nursing Rani back to health 😳

oh & THEIR FIRST HUG POST KABBADI 🥳

sweetheart of the show: Viku 🤗

Another random side note- Veer is the first ML that I’ve seen cry so much … more than the FL and more recent shows. Bechara’s eyes are puffy like anything at least 6 days a week 😆😭

Well, let’s see what the fall out of Veer bringing Rani back to Jaipur is 😆

True, veer cries more than rani. He is hiding a lot of pain because of Ranisa. You will see more crying in the future. It's just begun.