Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I think this is a major major problem. Misunderstanding between the leads because of family or even because of Pakhi is understandable. But Virat's ambiguous expressions and ambiguous treatment of Pakhi is really getting idiotic. Drama these people have lined up for many tracks..and it will be there. But ML's characterisation esp toward his Sis in law... they have to be careful. 

they are spoiling the relationship of SIL and BIL. And the wrong messages they are trying to convey

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Take Sai and Ashwini, Shivani, Devi also far from this Pagal Parivaar

Ashwani , Shivani ko saath le ja sakta , devi will go to Pulkit.

For sai he can sent signed divorce papers , it will best option for both.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

where is shivani bua i am missing her she is the only one who can shut the hyenas gang toxic mouth🤣

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Love watching Kavya and Vanraj Even Rakhi Dave even though they are negative. But here Bhawani, Patralekha, Sonali all are unbearable. Anupama is a 10pm show. Its not a prime time slot Right? Still it is number 1

Oh sorry.... I thought ghkkpm, imlie and anupama are back to back shows... Didn't know anupama is 10pm show... I don't watch shows on TV as i don't live in India.... Well its doing exceptionally well for that slot. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

where is shivani bua i am missing her she is the only one who can shut the hyenas gang toxic mouth🤣

Chakrams ne chhupa kar rakha hoga bol rahi hu mein, kyunki bolti bandh kar deti hai Chakrams ki woh

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Oh sorry.... I thought ghkkpm, imlie and anupama are back to back shows... Didn't know anupama is 10pm show... I don't watch shows on TV as i don't live in India.... Well its doing exceptionally well for that slot. 

I don't live in india either but hotstar n other channels are in my country

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I think this is a major major problem. Misunderstanding between the leads because of family or even because of Pakhi is understandable. But Virat's ambiguous expressions and ambiguous treatment of Pakhi is really getting idiotic. Drama these people have lined up for many tracks..and it will be there. But ML's characterisation esp toward his Sis in law... they have to be careful. 

Yes. Marriage is no joke . There is nothing like "I will care for you and be your friend but married to someone else and ocare for her and be her friend too  . I would like to be called a husband and if she loves me here I am but if you love me I am quiet " . I dont like how sai goes on telling people about her equation with her husband and also jatao her husband this. 

If the family is ready for their divorce and pakhi marrying virat thereon ,I have nothing to say ðŸ¤¢ they could have made it better if virat and pakhi had a past , and both marry different people due to circumstances or falling apart . But virat honours his marriage and tells pakhi clearly. Or free sai and make it clear to her that he belongs to pakhi.the most intelligent guy here was samrat lol

Pakhi has to be worse than a vamp to day dream of her devar while telling him that her husband samrats existence doesnt matter to her. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't live in india either but hotstar n other channels are in my country

Hotstar isn't available in my geography

WildestDreams thumbnail

Topic closed for a review.

GHKPM DT

WildestDreams thumbnail

DT Note:

A few notes to keep in mind guys;

1-Discussion about others shows ie Anupamaa, Imlie isn’t allowed.

2- Comparison is also not allowed. Kindly refrain from comparing with Anupamaa’s characters or Imlie’s or any other shows.

3- Namecalling/bashing isn’t tollerated as well. Kindly refrain to address the family as hyenas gang.

Topic closed

GHKPM DT