Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

They need to tone down the family by ALOT

it’s a cesspool of venom ...who wants to watch these lunatics spew venom all day long 

Kaku wasn’t like this initially ...she was more grey but again ITV know women as either vamp or martyr ...they can’t have more than 1 strong and sane woman in the show ...if even then 

Bhedbhaav aur Zeherwala Parivaar 😡

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

gosh i am waiting for the courtroom drama i want to see that thrash ego crushed in courtroom by anupama

The way Anupama said, "Har sawaal ka Jawaab Dungi" was so confident 👏Makes me more curious for the courtroom

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Dunno about others but I find the dubious nature of virat ad pakhi to be very creepy and unacceptable . Virat might not be having an ema with his bhabhi but he doesnt refute either. Doesnt speak when he has to. Doesnt do what's needed. To tell pakhi that he has no romantic feelings for her. 

Which damn family asks devar to go on a vacation with his bhabhi ?🤢 Why would they do it ? N on what grounds object for the wife to accompany them? 

Lack of clarity. Hypocrites

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

The way Anupama said, "Har sawaal ka Jawaab Dungi" was so confident 👏Makes me more curious for the courtroom

goosebumps when she shouted vanraj shah that thrash name...

we all know either she calls toshu ka papa or yeh inko inka(husband lingo) anupama calling his name out in anger shows everything is over👌🏼👍🏼

courtroom.drama maaza aayega❤

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

https://twitter.com/herejusttforfun/status/1357568408959651840?s=20

wow heights of hypocrisy...this hyena can buy a gajra for his female hyena and romance her in open on V'Day but the same thing done by virat and mohit its a sin🤮

I have never such a family full of thrash😡

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

goosebumps when she shouted vanraj shah that thrash name...

we all know either she calls toshu ka papa or yeh inko inka(husband lingo) anupama calling his name out in anger shows everything is over👌🏼👍🏼

courtroom.drama maaza aayega❤

25 years of torture and she said Vanraj Shah. Everythings over. Bina Washing Machine ke dho daala. 👏

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

https://twitter.com/herejusttforfun/status/1357568408959651840?s=20

wow heights of hypocrisy...this hyena can buy a gajra for his female hyena and romance her in open on V'Day but the same thing done by virat and mohit its a sin🤮

I have never such a family full of thrash😡

that too Khule aam. Was such a creepy scene

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No 1 really😂 if they don’t change the equation between the leads,make Virat stand for sai,and put an end to Pakhi’s delusion,Soon the show might even drop Out of top 5,because now the people are slowly getting tired of Virats confused and weak character.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

No 1 really😂 if they don’t change the equation between the leads,make Virat stand for sai,and put an end to Pakhi’s delusion,Soon the show might even drop Out of top 5,because now the people are slowly getting tired of Virats confused and weak character.

What the CVs want to show its in their minds. But seriously tired of Virat's weak character

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Dunno about others but I find the dubious nature of virat ad pakhi to be very creepy and unacceptable . Virat might not be having an ema with his bhabhi but he doesnt refute either. Doesnt speak when he has to. Doesnt do what's needed. To tell pakhi that he has no romantic feelings for her. 

Which damn family asks devar to go on a vacation with his bhabhi ?🤢 Why would they do it ? N on what grounds object for the wife to accompany them? 

I think this is a major major problem. Misunderstanding between the leads because of family or even because of Pakhi is understandable. But Virat's ambiguous expressions and ambiguous treatment of Pakhi is really getting idiotic. Drama these people have lined up for many tracks..and it will be there. But ML's characterisation esp toward his Sis in law... they have to be careful.