Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I am happy with the way ghkpm is performing . I don’t want them to try any new stunt to reach the top position . The SaiRat  story hasn’t really started so once the track is on the trp is going to increase even more . 

I cannot talk about Anupama as I don’t watch it but the concept is not my cup of tea . I am surprised to read Imlie ML is considered as a strong character than Virat . The guy is married two women and he has kept his second wife in dark so I cannot even compare him with Virat . Virat is not having any kind of affair with his SIL . 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yyyy

I am happy with the way ghkpm is performing . I don’t want them to try any new stunt to reach the top position . The SaiRat  story hasn’t really started so once the track is on the trp is going to increase even more . 

I cannot talk about Anupama as I don’t watch it but the concept is not my cup of tea . I am surprised to read Imlie ML is considered as a strong character than Virat . The guy is married two women and he has kept his second wife in dark so I cannot even compare him with Virat . Virat is not having any kind of affair with his SIL . 

Virat has been compare with vanraj Anupama cheater husband 🤣🤣🤣

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama, i feel has consistent characters... Everyone's actions makes as that's how they are written... All the 3 main characters are doing wonderful job... Audience loves watching kavya too for her strong performance.... Also its a 9pm show.... All the factors are to be considered then anupama is clearly the winner..... This show is still being watched because of sai and leads chemistry.... Not even virat is as much appealing as it should be.... Negative or positive characters should be consistent.... Yahaan third wheel is good for nothing. 

Ps... I don't think strong female leads is what brings trps... If that was the case, sony tv shows wouldn't be suffering nor would gopi bahu show had highest trps. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yyyy

I agree... Virat can't be compared to that imlie guy or vanraj. .. Even with all the flaws virat is much better than any of those bigamists.... I hate his friendship with pathar lekha but intentions were never bad nor is he immoral. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happy007

NO 

no show can beat Anupamaa for number 1 spot, especially now that divorce drama is starting in it 

Imlie might come close to Anupamaa numbers in the future bcoz it's impressions keep increasing 

while Ghum's impressions are decreasing, last week Kundali Bhagya almost caught up with Ghum 

I would hope that Ghum maintains its current audience, that will be enough 

besides both Anupamaa & Imlie have better execution & fleshed out well written leads, with amazing actors 

GHKKPM can never near Anupama coz Anupama is never glorified , if she take for something she sticks to it no matter what , she don't change it & definitely give her reason. .

Ghkkpm here set up is to glorify FL thats why all nonsense is created , FL mostly fight for her defence not for some point. Characters there have things to do rather than non stop fighting

Sai gave valid reason of not applying alta , fighted with Cgang but later went in her room applied alta after taking its medicine . Fayda kya hua us fight agar end mein alta lagana hi tha & to justify her they showed virat was supporting his family🤪. Aise stand ka kya matlab. They really showed nonsense by showing an aspiring doc doing something for mahanta.its really dangerous to show something like this.

I have a feeling ghkkpm will lose its place if they keep bringing such tracks to glorify FL .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Virat has been compare with vanraj Anupama cheater husband 🤣🤣🤣

Even I heard Aditya is better than virat who cheating malini.

Soon I will listen jagtap & Vittal mane better than virat

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Even I heard Aditya is better than virat who cheating malini.

Soon I will listen jagtap & Vittal mane better than virat

Everyone are better than virat 🤣🤣🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Everyone are better than virat 🤣🤣🤣

That's why I want virat to go  MIA , vaha ho sakta hain usko samrat mil jaye , jono shiva jeeva apni problem solve kar lenge aur aaram se rahenge paagal parivaar se dur .

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Probably not unless there is some big drama that captures more TRP aunties 😆.  There is a chance during the Devi track/separation track or when Samrat comes back but it matters how CVs write it and how sitaara promotes it. 

The show is more popular online though than the first two so it makes it up there. 2.9 is still quite high considering the amount of headache characters we have 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They need to tone down the family by ALOT

it’s a cesspool of venom ...who wants to watch these lunatics spew venom all day long 

Kaku wasn’t like this initially ...she was more grey but again ITV know women as either vamp or martyr ...they can’t have more than 1 strong and sane woman in the show ...if even then