Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

I have seen some random episodes of Anupama and I think the dialogues there are really good and they don't glorify anyone. We know clearly the ML and his gf are negative. Not seen even a single scene of Imli, but given the storyline, Anupama seems realistic and it will lead the TRP chart as long as it airs if they stick to strong dialogues and concept.  

Any show needs to have mix of good and bad characters and the FL gets good support (her friend/ son/ DIL/ SIL/BIL etc) as well, which GHKKPM lacks.

GHKKPM cannot top the chart as long as it shows too much negativity, however it has potential to move forward to 2nd spot.   

I am hoping Devi track will move the show to second spot, if they show proper wedding preparations and celebrations with sangeet, mehendi etc with leads changing equation.

If not then either ML has to take a much bigger stand against his family than he is currently taking/ Samrat comes back (best track to lead TRP chart) / Improve relation/ show progress between leads, otherwise it will drop out of Top 5

Waiting for the Devi Track. But Chavans are Chakrams. Hope this track brings positivity

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

NO 

no show can beat Anupamaa for number 1 spot, especially now that divorce drama is starting in it 

Imlie might come close to Anupamaa numbers in the future bcoz it's impressions keep increasing 

while Ghum's impressions are decreasing, last week Kundali Bhagya almost caught up with Ghum 

I would hope that Ghum maintains its current audience, that will be enough 

besides both Anupamaa & Imlie have better execution & fleshed out well written leads, with amazing actors 

Everyone is waiting for the Divorce Drama. The most awaited scene. So for now its hard to beat Anupama

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I guess other two shows are not blindly following original version and putting some fun elements also even if there is high drama unlike our serial... However ghkkpm have potential because as far I can see sairat as a pair is awesome when compared to other shows ( looks wise, intimacy wise ), no offense but in last couple of years there are so many aww struck pairs like kaira, shivika, arnav kushi , Azad zoya , ma'am geeth, Arman maliketc.. but now a days there are none ( even if story is too good) atleast for me where we go blushy blushy looking at ml but sairat have that potential, if they use it correctly, they can make wonders..

There are no couples today. Sairat can do wonders but CVs want to glorify PAtralekhaji

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I am happy with the way ghkpm is performing . I don’t want them to try any new stunt to reach the top position . The SaiRat  story hasn’t really started so once the track is on the trp is going to increase even more . 

I cannot talk about Anupama as I don’t watch it but the concept is not my cup of tea . I am surprised to read Imlie ML is considered as a strong character than Virat . The guy is married two women and he has kept his second wife in dark so I cannot even compare him with Virat . Virat is not having any kind of affair with his SIL . 

Waiting to start Sairat and then seeing the Magic

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Anupama, i feel has consistent characters... Everyone's actions makes as that's how they are written... All the 3 main characters are doing wonderful job... Audience loves watching kavya too for her strong performance.... Also its a 9pm show.... All the factors are to be considered then anupama is clearly the winner..... This show is still being watched because of sai and leads chemistry.... Not even virat is as much appealing as it should be.... Negative or positive characters should be consistent.... Yahaan third wheel is good for nothing. 

Ps... I don't think strong female leads is what brings trps... If that was the case, sony tv shows wouldn't be suffering nor would gopi bahu show had highest trps. 

Love watching Kavya and Vanraj Even Rakhi Dave even though they are negative. But here Bhawani, Patralekha, Sonali all are unbearable. Anupama is a 10pm show. Its not a prime time slot Right? Still it is number 1

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Everyone is waiting for the Divorce Drama. The most awaited scene. So for now its hard to beat Anupama

gosh i am waiting for the courtroom drama i want to see that thrash ego crushed in courtroom by anupama

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Love watching Kavya and Vanraj Even Rakhi Dave even though they are negative. But here Bhawani, Patralekha, Sonali all are unbearable. Anupama is a 10pm show. Its not a prime time slot Right? Still it is number 1

the show is reality of life there are so many anupama all around the world i hope the show sends a msg across

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dunno about others but I find the dubious nature of virat ad pakhi to be very creepy and unacceptable . Virat might not be having an ema with his bhabhi but he doesnt refute either. Doesnt speak when he has to. Doesnt do what's needed. To tell pakhi that he has no romantic feelings for her. 

Which damn family asks devar to go on a vacation with his bhabhi ?🤢 Why would they do it ? N on what grounds object for the wife to accompany them? 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

That's why I want virat to go  MIA , vaha ho sakta hain usko samrat mil jaye , jono shiva jeeva apni problem solve kar lenge aur aaram se rahenge paagal parivaar se dur .

Take Sai and Ashwini, Shivani, Devi also far from this Pagal Parivaar

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Probably not unless there is some big drama that captures more TRP aunties 😆.  There is a chance during the Devi track/separation track or when Samrat comes back but it matters how CVs write it and how sitaara promotes it. 

The show is more popular online though than the first two so it makes it up there. 2.9 is still quite high considering the amount of headache characters we have 

Even I was shocked that with Chakrams this show is at number 3. 😳