Can this show be number 1 in Trps| DT Note P.9

Posted: 3 years ago

As far as TRPs are concerned can this show be number 1 in it? 

I will say depends🤷🏻‍♀️

Just saying because its rival show Anupama is doing much better and watched in every home. This story has some loopholes, but watching it for entertainment purposes

I doubt.. coz the other top 2 shows are doing much better and there storyline and plot is much more to the point.

Anupama has amazing actors, story, direction, editing and everything is on point and it is being watched in most of the TV audience households. 

Imlie too has better execution according to me.

Ghum hai has been doing well till now, but it has way too many loopholes which are gradually coming up.. I personally feel it to be going a bit downhill slowly.. the editing is so bad as been discuss in other threads.. so I certainly think it can't be number 1 or even 2 for now..

But TRP is a number game and no one person's opinion can influence it.. so let's see.

2.9 ... stable. But kuch to hai na, that it's not rising beyond. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

2.9 ... stable. But kuch to hai na, that it's not rising beyond. 

Rank 3 only? And what about other shows, are they increasing?

Originally posted by musicalstorm

As far as TRPs are concerned can this show be number 1 in it? 

If I m right Anupama is ruling trp charts coz it is a very good show , vaha FL ko zabardasti glorify nhi kiya jata. In that serial all characters has something to do.

Here chavan family is only to create problems in sai's life bas , unke pass koi logical reason nhi hain aise karne ka phir bhi karte hain aur phir fight hoti . Sai mostly fight in her defence not to prove something.

They can easily end so called love triangle but still dragging it like a chewing gum & I doubt they have any plan to end it .

Instead of this nonsense they should show .

Virat missions.

Sai 's journey as a doc 

If they so interested in pakhi's character then make her do something constructive.

But hume much nhi milta bas milta fight , fight & non stop fight.

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

If I m right Anupama is ruling trp charts coz it is a very good show , vaha FL ko zabardasti glorify nhi kiya jata. In that serial all characters has something to do.

Here chavan family is only to create problems in sai's life bas , unke pass koi logical reason nhi hain aise karne ka phir bhi karte hain aur phir fight hoti . Sai mostly fight in her defence not to prove something.

They can easily end so called love triangle but still dragging it like a chewing gum & I doubt they have any plan to end it .

Instead of this nonsense they should show .

Virat missions.

Sai 's journey as a doc 

If they so interested in pakhi's character then make her do something constructive.

But hume much nhi milta bas milta fight , fight & non stop fight.

Agree, I think if they keep dragging this nonsense for long 

I doubt ki ye show top 3 me bhi zada der rahega.. but trp audience is quite unpredictable 🥺

trps viewers and aunties love high voltage drama and the top 3 shows serves them that all 3 shows are nothing new and creative in terms of concept

EMA and love triangles are nothing new at all

I find Imlee regressive due to the 2 wives concept i dislike such content thus i don't watch it i thought its gone with ekta but this show brings it back...no offend to the show fans

Anupama- when its comes to vanraj-anupama issues its realistic and reality of life otherwise other tracks is same old rajan sahi tracks if i am watching the show is due to sudhanshu-rupali performance and chemistry and through their story it shows how a women should deal with EMA,a shitty crap like Vanraj Shah and how women should progress in life thats realistic and thats what capturing hearts even for me all other tracks revolves the kids are useless,filmy and boring i just shut off but when it comes to vanraj-anupama centric track i am glued,i am eagerly waiting for courtroom showdown the foundation is laid perfectly...its reality of life and there are womens like anupama all around the world i hope from the show they get a msg that nothing is above your self-respect and self-esteem...this is why the show is ruling its for all womens to know if they are lakshmi parvati saraswati🙏🏼 they can be durga kali chandi🙏🏼 there is a limit for a women patience love and sacrifice do not play a fool with it nor take it for granted

GHKKPM- love triangle is nothing new its there since ekta's era so this concept is nothing new now what sets it apart is our Sai Joshi the headstrong righteous honest mature Sai Joshi i have never seen a FL ever so strong who can never support the wrong even if its done by her elders or even her husband. The fire and spark in Sai Joshi the way she speaks her mind and heart straight forward she doesn't go round and round or do abla naari act she is outspoken and speaks her mind and she make sure regardless of what age is infront of her they listen and Ayesha lives and breathes Sai Joshi she is heart and soul of the show w/o her the show is doom. The next is Sairat the realistic way their love and marriage going through and the chemistry Neilsha shares so natural and real that chemistry captures the nation hearts even with whatever its going on. There can never be a Sai Joshi ever she is something else that words are hard to define her

at the same what is common in all 3 is high voltage drama and that works revolves the 3 FL Imlee Anupama and Sai. They are not that bechari types that we used to watch and get our blood boil they are progressive ladies with strong views and voice. This is the new trend now headstrong FL characters with amazing writing

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sakmen

Rank 3 only? And what about other shows, are they increasing?

Imlie is 3...last week if I'm not wrong it was 2.9..