Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

My reading list? (Idek if that exist anymore 😭) is a complete mess. I hope by the time I finish all my pending list it will be fully translated lol!!!!

Booom!! Vincenzo was good. I'm glad I made this my first Korean show after a long lonnng break. It was really worth it. Apart from all the riots going on regarding the end, I am really happy that the Mafia profile was maintained. The last monologue... everything made a perfect end for me. +1 for mentioning Russian Mafias 🤣 

No, I haven't seen Law School yet. But I hope I'll take that once it ends/reaches the last week of air. How is it btw?? 

Btw I finished 2 seasons of Penthouse😍🤩🤩🤩

I don't know the size of your list but it will take a year more for it to get fully translated with current speed.

Same here. I was wary of the mafia redemption thing. I hate it the most. Its totally unrelatable. Glad, team Vincenzo kept the essence of the show. The way he killed all the people who should be killed was cherry on the top. I may come across an a sadist but it was so satisfying to see Choi Myung hee dancing to her death.

I don't know how you have the patience to wait for shows to end. Its fabulous show. Everything about this show is just great and perfect to my taste.❤️

Finally!!! Now we can watch Penthouse 3 together and I can rant about it to someone. The show is so frustrating that keeping things to yourself is not possible.