Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

Penthouse is a masterpiece. I am done with S1. Almost done with S2 too. There is 1 more episode left of this season. It will air on this Friday. S3 will air from Jun 4.  I understand that you may want to wait for S3 but I would suggest drop everything and watch it right now. I need a partner to discuss this.

Wen ke Xing owns the show. I have read reviews of the novel and it says its not actually a BL as there is nothing much when it comes to romance. So, I am not sure about reading the book. I don't want to get disappointed when I am already loving the show.

I am reading heaven official's blessing. πŸ˜† I am an addict. No matter how much I decide to stop re-reading it, it just doesn't work.

What is Sha po lang about?

Same about penthouse...its so addicting to watch...

Leprechaun thumbnail

Penthouse is a masterpiece. I am done with S1. Almost done with S2 too. There is 1 more episode left of this season. It will air on this Friday. S3 will air from Jun 4.  I understand that you may want to wait for S3 but I would suggest drop everything and watch it right now. I need a partner to discuss this.

Wen ke Xing owns the show. I have read reviews of the novel and it says its not actually a BL as there is nothing much when it comes to romance. So, I am not sure about reading the book. I don't want to get disappointed when I am already loving the show.

I am reading heaven official's blessing. πŸ˜† I am an addict. No matter how much I decide to stop re-reading it, it just doesn't work.

What is Sha po lang about?

Are they stopping with S3 or there's more πŸ˜†!!! I might take it once S3 ends or on air... that way I don't have to wait for epis πŸ˜†

All Priest novels are less tofu or no tofu most of the times πŸ€£ But I heard SPL had some in extras as MDZS did, I guess!! There are enough kisses and 'let's focus on the moonlight' scenes πŸ˜† and they mention it two chapters later that they had a great time!!! Priest, I sayπŸ˜†!!! But that's pretty good!

It's mainly about politics. More politics and MORE POLITICS! It's pretty creative when it comes to steampunk but patience is the only key πŸ˜³

Btw I started Vincenzo πŸ˜ˆ and look at the time I started and we won't be getting epis this week 

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Are they stopping with S3 or there's more πŸ˜†!!! I might take it once S3 ends or on air... that way I don't have to wait for epis πŸ˜†

All Priest novels are less tofu or no tofu most of the times πŸ€£ But I heard SPL had some in extras as MDZS did, I guess!! There are enough kisses and 'let's focus on the moonlight' scenes πŸ˜† and they mention it two chapters later that they had a great time!!! Priest, I sayπŸ˜†!!! But that's pretty good!

It's mainly about politics. More politics and MORE POLITICS! It's pretty creative when it comes to steampunk but patience is the only key πŸ˜³

Btw I started Vincenzo πŸ˜ˆ and look at the time I started and we won't be getting epis this week 

S3 is last season.

I don't think I will read the book. I am reading Qiang jin jiu at the moment(Finally kept heaven official's blessing down). I read it earlier too and I was in love with the book. I paused reading it because the remaining chapters were not translated and MTL version is too much of a mess. It has more chapters translated now so I am re-reading it from start.

SJK is USP of the show. The way he is serving in Vincenzo. 😳

Leprechaun thumbnail

S3 is last season.

I don't think I will read the book. I am reading Qiang jin jiu at the moment(Finally kept heaven official's blessing down). I read it earlier too and I was in love with the book. I paused reading it because the remaining chapters were not translated and MTL version is too much of a mess. It has more chapters translated now so I am re-reading it from start.

SJK is USP of the show. The way he is serving in Vincenzo. 😳

Thank Goodness!!! I can watch it then  πŸ€£

I think I heard about this book. Also 200+ chapters. How many are translated for now??

IKKRRRRR!!! Damn, I wish they show more of his Mafia side (I'm in epi 9 btw)!

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

K-Drama :

Moon Embracing The Sun

It's Okay to Not Be Okay

Goblin

Thai drama :

Game Sanaeha

So Wayree

Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawart

C-Drama :

The Sword and The Brocade

Siege in Fog

T-Drama :

Autumn's Concerto

Fated to Love You

Refresh Man

J-Drama :

Itazura Na Kiss

From 5 to 9

Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru and Kahogo No Kanoko

Ianoconic thumbnail

Thank Goodness!!! I can watch it then  πŸ€£

I think I heard about this book. Also 200+ chapters. How many are translated for now??

IKKRRRRR!!! Damn, I wish they show more of his Mafia side (I'm in epi 9 btw)!

Yes please start watching already.

Yes the book is a damn good. I am yet to read a book with such a great balance of politics and romance (enemy turned loversπŸ˜‰). The plot is so thick and keeps you on edge all the time. I am already worried sick for leads. It has 282 chapters and 119 of it are translated. Translation speed is also good. We get 1 chapter in 3-4 days.

You will see Vincenzo's mafia side in few episodes not all. I so which he kills some people.

Leprechaun thumbnail

Yes please start watching already.

Yes the book is a damn good. I am yet to read a book with such a great balance of politics and romance (enemy turned loversπŸ˜‰). The plot is so thick and keeps you on edge all the time. I am already worried sick for leads. It has 282 chapters and 119 of it are translated. Translation speed is also good. We get 1 chapter in 3-4 days.

You will see Vincenzo's mafia side in few episodes not all. I so which he kills some people.

You're giving me some bribe points, huh!!! πŸ€£ Politics and romance, enemy turned lovers!!! I'm impressed already but the translation πŸ₯Ί

I'm catching up really slow. Now all I'm concerned about is the gold πŸ€£ they closed it with the device!! Btw there are some shocking details which I never expected. On the whole (yet again) everyone is using someone for their selfish benefits!! πŸ˜† And some characters are shamelessly two-timing 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chinese

My Girlfriend is an Alien

Youth 

A little thing called first love 

Korean

You make me dance 

W two worlds

While you were sleeping

Ianoconic thumbnail

You're giving me some bribe points, huh!!! πŸ€£ Politics and romance, enemy turned lovers!!! I'm impressed already but the translation πŸ₯Ί

I'm catching up really slow. Now all I'm concerned about is the gold πŸ€£ they closed it with the device!! Btw there are some shocking details which I never expected. On the whole (yet again) everyone is using someone for their selfish benefits!! πŸ˜† And some characters are shamelessly two-timing 

What can I say? I am in love with the leads especially Xiao Chiye, this guy is beast both in battlefield and *ahem *ahme*.πŸ˜‰

I have completed reading the book. I read the MTLs for now as I couldn't control myself. Now I will read the translations as it comes. πŸ˜†

Vincenzo is 20 episodes long if its not packed with twists and turned who will watch it. I mean I will watch it for SJK but I would still prefer a decent story line. I am loving the slow burn romance but we are already on last 2 episodes. I wish there was more of chayong and Vincezo romance.

Have you seen law school?

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What can I say? I am in love with the leads especially Xiao Chiye, this guy is beast both in battlefield and *ahem *ahme*.πŸ˜‰

I have completed reading the book. I read the MTLs for now as I couldn't control myself. Now I will read the translations as it comes. πŸ˜†

Vincenzo is 20 episodes long if its not packed with twists and turned who will watch it. I mean I will watch it for SJK but I would still prefer a decent story line. I am loving the slow burn romance but we are already on last 2 episodes. I wish there was more of chayong and Vincezo romance.

Have you seen law school?

My reading list? (Idek if that exist anymore πŸ˜­) is a complete mess. I hope by the time I finish all my pending list it will be fully translated lol!!!!

Booom!! Vincenzo was good. I'm glad I made this my first Korean show after a long lonnng break. It was really worth it. Apart from all the riots going on regarding the end, I am really happy that the Mafia profile was maintained. The last monologue... everything made a perfect end for me. +1 for mentioning Russian Mafias πŸ€£ 

No, I haven't seen Law School yet. But I hope I'll take that once it ends/reaches the last week of air. How is it btw?? 

Btw I finished 2 seasons of Penthouse😍🀩🀩🀩