Asian Shows

List your top 3 Asian shows - Page 4

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ianoconic

I need to be in right mood to read SVSS. GDC and TGCF makes it so difficult. Every time i want to start it i end up either reading GDC or TGCF.

Empress is beautiful in and out. I totally love her. She is the best person in the show.

I love empress and yingluo's bond.❤️

What is GDC ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Grandmaster of demonic cultivation aka MDZS

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: edelweiss

Grandmaster of demonic cultivation aka MDZS

I thought something new lmao

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Kdramas 

1) Reply 1988

2) Prison Playbook

3) kill Me Heal Me 

Leprechaun thumbnail

I need to be in right mood to read SVSS. GDC and TGCF makes it so difficult. Every time i want to start it i end up either reading GDC or TGCF.

Empress is beautiful in and out. I totally love her. She is the best person in the show.

I love empress and yingluo's bond.❤️

I have the link for SVSS and epub for SPL on mobile. I hope I get outta my readers block soon 🤣 

Me toooo! I love her the most in the show. She's sensible, kind yet knows how to play the game. With Consort Gao around it isn't an easy job to maintain her authority I'd say (even though she's the legitimate wife, Gao is a ticking bomb). To me, Gao sounds like that one person who likes to pass the ball of pain around. She hurts others to soothe her pain. Consort Xian turning evil within looks so natural to me 😆. I'm not even halfway through the show to judge but so far I've noticed these things.

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Grandmaster of demonic cultivation, the novel which Untamed is based upon.

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

I have the link for SVSS and epub for SPL on mobile. I hope I get outta my readers block soon 🤣 

Me toooo! I love her the most in the show. She's sensible, kind yet knows how to play the game. With Consort Gao around it isn't an easy job to maintain her authority I'd say (even though she's the legitimate wife, Gao is a ticking bomb). To me, Gao sounds like that one person who likes to pass the ball of pain around. She hurts others to soothe her pain. Consort Xian turning evil within looks so natural to me 😆. I'm not even halfway through the show to judge but so far I've noticed these things.

Poor SVSS. I don't have it locally. I have only GDC and TGCF locally as I randomly start reading them whenever mood strikes. 😆

When I started watching yanxi palace I was worried about Gao but later on I realized she was not the worst of the lot. A bad person being bad is okay. when people who are good or pretend to be good turn bad they ruin everything and its always for the worst.

Consort Xian is very well written character. When she realizes she needs power she decides to hurt people to get it. She is twisted but not crazy twisted. I mean its relatable but I still hate her for hurting my most fav character from the entire show. Her character is one of the perfect example of how power struggle can change a person.

You are a really good observer. There are more characters who are going to show their true colors like consort xian. Just wait. I wish I could tell you about the character I hate the most but that would be a spoiler. Apart from 3 characters from the show I do not hate anyone and Gao doesn't make it to that list.

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

1. Arsenal Military Academy (2019)

2. The Legends (2019) 

3. Begin Again (2020)

Underrated gems!

1. Somewhere only we Know (2019)

2. Unrequited Love (2019)

+1 for Go Ahead, Find Yourself and L&R 🤣

Btw you don't watch Thai dramas, right? I skipped believing you won't 😆

I watched Somewhere only we know..It's a good drama. I really liked the main couple.. the chemistry was cute and natural...felt so genuine. 

Leprechaun thumbnail

Poor SVSS. I don't have it locally. I have only GDC and TGCF locally as I randomly start reading them whenever mood strikes. 😆

When I started watching yanxi palace I was worried about Gao but later on I realized she was not the worst of the lot. A bad person being bad is okay. when people who are good or pretend to be good turn bad they ruin everything and its always for the worst.

Consort Xian is very well written character. When she realizes she needs power she decides to hurt people to get it. She is twisted but not crazy twisted. I mean its relatable but I still hate her for hurting my most fav character from the entire show. Her character is one of the perfect example of how power struggle can change a person.

You are a really good observer. There are more characters who are going to show their true colors like consort xian. Just wait. I wish I could tell you about the character I hate the most but that would be a spoiler. Apart from 3 characters from the show I do not hate anyone and Gao doesn't make it to that list.

Gao wanted her power/position to protect herself. She had enough being tossed around, I wouldn't blame her for what she did. At least she didn't pretend to be good and did ugly things behind one's back. Almost everyone knew how crafty she was. Her death was horrible. Consort Xian is a threatening kind of lady. I can't talk for her... IK Gao humiliated her but idk I just didn't like how Xian turned into. She's gonna be even worse, I bet. 

Next is Consort Chun 🤯🤯🤯 I had some little respect for her for being good to Emperess. But that all turned out to be for an ulterior motive. Fuheng, seriously??? And overnight she sought embrace in Emperor's arms. Call me anything but I will bet my life, one can never forget a person in their heart so soon like consort Chun. 

When is this scene? Is it before Fu Heng's marriage? If yes, then I missed it 😳 approximately a track would do, I'll go back and find 😆

And this Er Qing ISTG I was so frustrated with her in the marriage scene. Maybe I am kinda overreacting cuz that scene was with Fu Heng 😆 (itna tho allowed hai mera bias hona). And that dialogue she had with Mingyu telling how she feels noble from low status 👏 that was so cruel when she told that to Mingyu esp. 

This content was originally posted by: edelweiss

I watched Somewhere only we know..It's a good drama. I really liked the main couple.. the chemistry was cute and natural...felt so genuine. 

Yeaa smiley10 I really loved the main leads and their journey. Not to comment on Song Qi Qi smiley24 if not for her I wouldn't have taken a break watching this show.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ashes of love

Love and Redemption

The Legends

The Untamed