List your top 3 Asian shows - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Leprechaun

Maybe. I have no words to explain how much I adore Rongyin and Yingluo's relationship. You say she herself had doubts regarding his father ๐Ÿค” but for the first time it felt like she has been searching for this one for a long time and she wanted to clarify things herself. Anyhow, I read few history recordings of Hongli, Fuheng and Yingluo maybe I should search if I can find any Chunwang later ๐Ÿ˜† The one thing I liked the most is how Hongli expressed his love for Ringyin through poems. I wish I find translations of those with the essence. 

If things should be seen from Fuheng's point of view definitely palace/forbidden city was his hell. I'm happy that he has been relieved from all his pain but still, his love/loyalty makes my heartache.

Are you watching anything now? I'm watching The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion and loving it so far. 

I trust you to find chunwang's identity. ๐Ÿ˜†

The triangle was interesting to start with. Even though yingluo moved ahead in life she always had special place for Fuheng in her heart.

I started watching 'The blooms at ruyi pavilion'. I literally dragged myself through 20 episodes but then I couldn't watch it anymore. Cdramas are too lengthy and have too many episodes so at least it should be little fast paced and interesting. It was so damn boring for me. This is the reason I strongly prefer Kdramas over Cdramas.

Currently I am watching Vincenzo. I am about to finish Kingdom, really liked the show.

Added penthouse, mouse, luca and word of honor to my to-be-watched list. Not sure which one I will pick first. It depends on my mood. Are you watching vincenzo?

Originally posted by Ianoconic

I trust you to find chunwang's identity. ๐Ÿ˜†

The triangle was interesting to start with. Even though yingluo moved ahead in life she always had special place for Fuheng in her heart.

I started watching 'The blooms at ruyi pavilion'. I literally dragged myself through 20 episodes but then I couldn't watch it anymore. Cdramas are too lengthy and have too many episodes so at least it should be little fast paced and interesting. It was so damn boring for me. This is the reason I strongly prefer Kdramas over Cdramas.

Currently I am watching Vincenzo. I am about to finish Kingdom, really liked the show.

Added penthouse, mouse, luca and word of honor to my to-be-watched list. Not sure which one I will pick first. It depends on my mood. Are you watching vincenzo?

LMAO!!! Even Fuheng has very little part in history. No wonder fiction makes some characters live longer ๐Ÿ˜†

Yea, Yingluo's reaction was more painful than Fuheng's death. At least to me cuz I always wanted Fuheng to get his freedom.

Events were repetitive but it was kinda worth the watch for me. 

I'll start by mid-April!! I can't wait for epis๐Ÿคฃ and I'm trying my level best to stay away from spoilers. 

Kingdom is pretty short ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I'll give it a try!! Adding it to my list. 

Word of Honor I'm planning to start by April ๐Ÿ˜† 

I just finished Ruyi Pavilion.

I've started living in C darma world after Untamed ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO!!! Even Fuheng has very little part in history. No wonder fiction makes some characters live longer ๐Ÿ˜†

Yea, Yingluo's reaction was more painful than Fuheng's death. At least to me cuz I always wanted Fuheng to get his freedom.

Events were repetitive but it was kinda worth the watch for me. 

I'll start by mid-April!! I can't wait for epis๐Ÿคฃ and I'm trying my level best to stay away from spoilers. 

Kingdom is pretty short ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I'll give it a try!! Adding it to my list. 

Word of Honor I'm planning to start by April ๐Ÿ˜† 

I just finished Ruyi Pavilion.

I've started living in C darma world after Untamed ๐Ÿ˜†

Fiction rocks in this aspect.

Yes. Yingluo's reaction was painful. Fuheng was her first love after all and they both cared of each other.

Resisting vincenzo? I can't believe it. SJK is serving for real. I mean i want the character is tailor made for him. โค๏ธ

Kingdom is 12 episodes spanning 2 seasons. Its short and fast paced. Thats its USP.

I started Word of honor and boy after untamed this is the show I am liking. Finally the long drought of good cdrama is over for me.

Shows like untamed and story of yanxi palace has raised my expectations of cdramas.

Fiction rocks in this aspect.

Yes. Yingluo's reaction was painful. Fuheng was her first love after all and they both cared of each other.

Resisting vincenzo? I can't believe it. SJK is serving for real. I mean i want the character is tailor made for him. โค๏ธ

Kingdom is 12 episodes spanning 2 seasons. Its short and fast paced. Thats its USP.

I started Word of honor and boy after untamed this is the show I am liking. Finally the long drought of good cdrama is over for me.

Shows like untamed and story of yanxi palace has raised my expectations of cdramas.

Even though the channel decided to give Fuheng and Yingluo a dream sequence in promotional events, I prefer the story the way it was shown in the drama. The pain, especially, is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜† Not at all regretting to say this LMAO.

I am being attacked by spoilers in every app I open  ๐Ÿคฃ but I am not ready to watch anything ongoing right now... so the best option for me is to turn a blind eye to everything I see. Also yeaaa... I've planned to watch Word of Honor ongoing so... I'll choose one at a time ๐Ÿ˜†

I saw... the episode number and duration is apt for me to fit in ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'm definitely watching this one.

Do you follow SJK in his shows?? I've watched only DOTS. 

Even though the channel decided to give Fuheng and Yingluo a dream sequence in promotional events, I prefer the story the way it was shown in the drama. The pain, especially, is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜† Not at all regretting to say this LMAO.

I am being attacked by spoilers in every app I open  ๐Ÿคฃ but I am not ready to watch anything ongoing right now... so the best option for me is to turn a blind eye to everything I see. Also yeaaa... I've planned to watch Word of Honor ongoing so... I'll choose one at a time ๐Ÿ˜†

I saw... the episode number and duration is apt for me to fit in ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'm definitely watching this one.

Do you follow SJK in his shows?? I've watched only DOTS. 

Agree. SOYP's story was perfect the way it was.

At least you can turn blind eye to spoilers. That's so not in me. I see too many spoilers and go like no i am watching it right now(if I like what i see). ๐Ÿ˜†

Like I saw love alarm 2 trailer and I thought may be i was too harsh. May be i should give it one more chance then I saw spoilers and dropped the plan for good.

Similar way I was not at all planning to watch penthouse but after seeing all the spoilers that show is what I am gonna watch next.

I am floored by WOH. I love Wen kexing's character so much. He is the reason I am loving the show. Plan to pick it quickly so that we can discuss it while its still ongoing.

I don't really follow sjk shows. I have only seen DOTS and innocent man. But I like him as an actor and well he is BEAUTIFUL. โ˜บ๏ธ

Agree. SOYP's story was perfect the way it was.

At least you can turn blind eye to spoilers. That's so not in me. I see too many spoilers and go like no i am watching it right now(if I like what i see). ๐Ÿ˜†

Like I saw love alarm 2 trailer and I thought may be i was too harsh. May be i should give it one more chance then I saw spoilers and dropped the plan for good.

Similar way I was not at all planning to watch penthouse but after seeing all the spoilers that show is what I am gonna watch next.

I am floored by WOH. I love Wen kexing's character so much. He is the reason I am loving the show. Plan to pick it quickly so that we can discuss it while its still ongoing.

I don't really follow sjk shows. I have only seen DOTS and innocent man. But I like him as an actor and well he is BEAUTIFUL. โ˜บ๏ธ

Penthouse is literally all over the place. If you're planning to watch it, do lemme know if I can/should watch it LMAO.... I am kinda tempted to see what is the frustration which is building up. I mean all the Tweets I read urge me to drop everything and start that but I WONT ๐Ÿคฃ

I heard it's having season 3 ๐Ÿคฃ 

0.01% through the novel and his edits - I'm already down for Wen Ke Xing!! Idk what I'm gonna become when I read and watch the show! I'll be ranting somewhere over here, will tag yaaa!!!

Are you reading anything?? I'm reading Sha Po Lang now!

Penthouse is literally all over the place. If you're planning to watch it, do lemme know if I can/should watch it LMAO.... I am kinda tempted to see what is the frustration which is building up. I mean all the Tweets I read urge me to drop everything and start that but I WONT ๐Ÿคฃ

I heard it's having season 3 ๐Ÿคฃ 

0.01% through the novel and his edits - I'm already down for Wen Ke Xing!! Idk what I'm gonna become when I read and watch the show! I'll be ranting somewhere over here, will tag yaaa!!!

Are you reading anything?? I'm reading Sha Po Lang now!

Penthouse is a masterpiece. I am done with S1. Almost done with S2 too. There is 1 more episode left of this season. It will air on this Friday. S3 will air from Jun 4.  I understand that you may want to wait for S3 but I would suggest drop everything and watch it right now. I need a partner to discuss this.

Wen ke Xing owns the show. I have read reviews of the novel and it says its not actually a BL as there is nothing much when it comes to romance. So, I am not sure about reading the book. I don't want to get disappointed when I am already loving the show.

I am reading heaven official's blessing. ๐Ÿ˜† I am an addict. No matter how much I decide to stop re-reading it, it just doesn't work.

What is Sha po lang about?

Posted: 2 years ago

I have lots of fav Asian dramas

Some of them areโค๏ธ

Cdramas-

1. Love020

2. A love so beautiful / Eternal Love

3. My girlfriend is an alien

Kdramas-

1. Legend of the blue sea

2. What's wrong with secretary kim

3. Crash landing on u / Skate into love