Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dorarit thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi abhyudya 

Long time you see 

When are you going to update it.  many wreks you have taken but dtill not any update 

You are updating broken then why can,t you update judai

I have litetally lost hope 

Since broken is reached far you should start updating judai regularly every day 

Please upsate fast 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dorarit

Hi abhyudya 

Long time you see 

When are you going to update it.  many wreks you have taken but dtill not any update 

You are updating broken then why can,t you update judai

I have litetally lost hope 

Since broken is reached far you should start updating judai regularly every day 

Please upsate fast 

Hey dear 

How are you? 

Dear Broken is drafted already so we update it regularly whereas Judaai needed to be drafted 

I understand the emotions attached with this FF and I'm extremely sorry for not being a regular updater for this but then yeah I'm trying to do it but things are happening in fast mode - no time for it dear

I will try to give one update this week but as said will try my level best dear 

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 47 is so terrific and stunning update like the conversation between vansh and uma I liked the nickname called by uma conversation of ridhay and sakshi contain mystery. R and S mansion is so awesome didn't expect Ravi Dubey in ridhay character finally we got a to know about ridhay a little bit he more terrific than vansh making vansh clueless is amazing waiting for the phase 2 of this story hope ridhay never come between vansh and riddhi life  both doing great job guys

Thank you let's see what happens ahead who comes between whom😆 as for Ravi as Ridhay hope you liked him  :)

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

God... I just fell in love... Superb update yaar... Damn awesome... Especially, ridhay.. He just stole the whole story.... First time am seeing someone who answer the great VR in his style... Yes, riddhima is different yet I loved the way you portrayed ridhay...  Now am damn sure it's gonna be more fun after the leap..... 

Thanks for the wonderful update dear. 

Eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Stay safe 

Take care. 

Thank you :) Ridhay is no less than Vansh if not more so expect the fireworks between these guys going ahead. Since Ridhay is no less than Vansh in any way he would give it back to him if and when needed, the difference here is Ridhay knows when, where, and how to play while for Vansh it took few incidences to happen for him to grow. As for after leap we will try to make it as fun as we can hope you guys will like what we have in store for the story ahead.😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Loved this chapter.. Ridhey is so good... loved Ravi dubey as sauvĂŠ businessman.. he definitely fits here

This confrontation was everything ❤️❤️❤️

What happened to Riddhu?

Is she with him?

I know its your story but I will always root for Riansh 🙈😛😍

Thank you :) 

Riddhu will enter in the next chapter she had been a busy beesmiley36 We will know in the coming two chapters what she had been up to and where she had been. 

Dekho what happens with Riansh but it is decided it won't be an easy journey ahead especially for Vansh.😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupa1902

Congratulations on completing phase 1! It really was amazing reading how each character has developed and grown. Can't wait to see what Phase 2 brings. 

Ravi as Ridhay is a great choice. Loved the sibling dynamic in the RaiSinghania house now. Hoping in Phase 2 to have Aryan pushing forward with his music career on his own, seeing his struggles. Ishani should be a character whose changes should be realistic, not just one day wake up and change. 

Ishani's change will happen in phase 2 of the story there is a reason we have been delaying her change besides there wasn't a strong motivation also it wouldn't have been natural.

Super excited for Phase 2, especially to find out what the Randhawas are like, to see more of their equation with Riddhima, to find out what Riddhima and Sejal have been upto, to see if Riddhima and Ragini and Sejal and Sia are friends. Love that this story has much potential! 

Randhawas I hope you all love them all. They are my favorite here the lovely bunch. A few of your questions answers would be given in the next two updates rest will be known as the story unravel.😊

So all the best! Stay safe and stay well. ❤

Thank u and same to u â¤ď¸

Fly_high thumbnail

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 48 

“The past is always tense, 

the future perfect.”

Three years later

ARRRR AR

We love you AR.

Marry me AR.

In an auditorium packed with the crowd, these were the only words echoed. It was a concert of a singing sensation and a heartthrob from the music industry.

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this amazing musical night. Please welcome AR, our very superstar, the international sensation Aryan Rai Singhania.”

The anchor announced and the crowd echoed with the name, AR. It was after the crazy evening ended Aryan came back to his vanity room to rest and be prepared to leave

Another night of high adrenaline of the crowd screaming his name, another night of him leaving his dream and genuinely being happy. It had been two and a half years ago when he got his first big break after a lot of struggle and rejection, and since then there had been no turning back for him. Looking back he does not remember him ever being this satisfied or content speaking of a voice from not much distant past echoed in his head.

had you earned something on your own no matter how minimal or huge I would have respected you and that money would have been more valuable than something you got without making efforts because that money would have been the result of your hard work, efforts, and something earned, obtained with honesty. A smile made its place on his face she was rightHe thought remembering everything. 

He never felt the way he does now. The confidence, the self-assurance, the self-worth all of that were in shreds because of him being overshadowed by his brother. It was his own insecurities that stopped him from giving his best and being his best. It was not in being another or better version of Vansh Rai Singhania rather being the better and best version of Aryan Rai Singhania. It was in being Aryan Rai Singhania that made him best. Not like his Vansh bhai but his, own kind of best. The happiness, contentment, peace, and a sense of achievement with a proud feeling that somewhere he felt on himself is something he never felt till he tasted the feeling of being someone on his own.

“Sir, the organizers are here to meet you for the next concert tour. They will like to discuss with you details for it.”

His manager informed him of coming to stand behind him while he was busy in his after-show routine.

“You have informed them about me is not available next week. Didn’t you?”

He inquired looking in the mirror.

“Yes, sir I did.”

The manager assured him with a nod of his head.

“Well, then send them in.”

As Aryan gave him a signal the two men entered inside his space and the rest of his night went on with the usual.

Sakshi Randhawa had been leaving from a meeting when she saw her parents walking in. her mother visibly miffed while her troublesome father had an innocent guilty face on grumbling like a child who had been caught red-handed doing something he shouldn't and now getting an earful.

“I wonder what he did now.”

Sakshi muttered to herself heaving a long breath out while shaking her head at her beloved father. Walking towards them greeting them

“That’s it I am divorcing him. I can’t take this anymore. I am divorcing your father.”

Savitri Devi Randhawadeclared as soon as Sakshi came and stood in front of her.

“Again”

It was all Sakshi could utter with her raised brows.

“This time it’s final and no one of you can change my decision.”

The elder lady said determination, making Sakshi looked on amused at her parents who tend to behave like kids at times.

“What’s wrong?”

Ridhay inquired who came walking in from upstairs looking at his family’s elders confused at the supposed tensed environment.

“Your dadi is divorcing your dadu.”

Sakshi informed her nephew coolly making him go relaxed.

“Again, oh, what did he do now?”

He asked casually. It wasn’t first and definitely, it won’t be the last when Savitri DeviRandhawa had announced the news out of sheer frustration at the antics of her husband. He is used to it now. Well, they all are.

“I was about to ask that from her.”

Sakshi replied to his question.

“So, what did dad do this time maa? Wait; weren’t you two go to Mr Agarwal’s party?”

She asked finishing the last part with curiosity seeping in, looking towards her parents along with her nephew who had his attention towards his grandparents.

“Arrrggghhhh, you don’t know what he did there.”

Savitricomplained frustrated at her husband.

“I was just trying to help him.”

Virendra mumbled trying to defend himself.

“By putting croton tiglium (jamalghota) into his drink and making him run to the washroom for the entire evening?”

Savitri questioned with raised brows and greeting her teeth in agitation while making her daughter give an amused smile and her grandson cough trying to control himself from giving a full-blown laugh at his grandfather. Shaking his head at him he looked at the older man and asked

“And, who this person might be the receiver of your generosity, may I know?”

“The host himself Mr Agarwal, the one whose marriage anniversary party we were attending.”

His grandmother quipped and informed him while giving death glares to her husband, along with making Sakshi facepalm and Ridhay shake his head.

“He was complaining of constipation for a while now. So, I thought it might help him in the next few days. None of you understands me only my Sej gets me. I miss her. I wish she was here. It would have been so fun. Sourpeople, you all are. No fun, boring and serious.”

His overgrown child of a grandfather made known unabashed, not bothered about his wife’s fuming anger.

“Virendra, you and your childish pranks are just too much and of course you miss Sejal after all she had taken after you.”

The very much annoyed Savitri Devi Randhawa chided him.

“Of course she has. How do you think she turned out so amazing? I had expectations from Ridhay but boy you disappointed me.”

Virendra started with pride evident at Sejal followed by dejection mentioning about Ridhay making the man startled and look at his grandfather stumped.

That was enough for the lady of the house to lose a fuse or two.

“That’s it, that’s it, Ishi, I can’t handle him anymore. I am just done with him, he doesn’t even regret rather is proud of it.”

Savitri ranted looking at her daughter while pointing a finger at her husband.

“Maa, listen….”

Looking at her mother getting hyper Sakshi began trying to calm her mother and being the mediator in their fights, getting stopped when her phone rang. Looking at the caller id a smile came on her face.

“Humm, now you remember me.”

She complained to the caller with fake anger.

“How are you and how is your work going on there in Swiss?”

As Sakshi talked it caught the attention of the other three beings, present there. The elder couple stopped their bickering and the young man who stood there trying to intervene and be the piece-maker between the couple.

“I am fine and the doctors' meet is also going well. Also, a few other events, training sessions, and new treatments, etc. are due but I am enjoying every bit of it.”

Came the reply from the other end expressing the contentment and happiness of the person making Sakshi smile at it. Noticing the confused questioning looks directed at her by the three souls presented there she mouthed Riddhima letting them know of the person who has her attention.

“That’s nice to hear that you are having fun.”

Sakshi was delighted to hear her having a good time even though the girl was there for work purposes.

Talking about that Riddhima had made quite a progress in her work field and out. Not just is she a successful physiotherapist but is also one of the finest cardiac surgeons in the country. She got her license and completed her residency two years ago. Like always she excelled there as well and started practising, quickly proving her mettle and climbing the stairs of success. She was proud of the little girl she has seen growing up into a fine lady and love as her own.

“When are you going to return? You know what next week is and you have to be here.”

Sakshi inquired reminding her of the coming date at which Riddhima assured her with

“I know and don’t worry I will be back before it.”

Riddhima walked while absorbing the scenic beauty in front of her.

“By the way where is that mischief-maker of a daughter of mine? She isn’t troubling you much is she?”

Sakshi wondered about her beloved daughter who had been gone for over a week now.

“Actually, the poor thing is way too busy to deal with her own troubles to bother me or anyone else. The event which she is supposed to manage is keeping her all caught up.”

Riddhima chuckled seeing the said person running around like a lost chicken.

“Riddhima, dude what are you doing here? Help me, man. Who are you talking to?”

As soon as Sejal’s eyes landed on her it was like she saw an angel. She came running towards her.

“Is it momzy?”

“Give it to me.”

Before Riddhima could answer Sejal grabbed the phone from her hand like an impatient kid that she was. Shaking her head Riddhima moved from there, letting Sejal talk and caught up with everyone more like complain how tiring everything had been for her.

It had been three years and life couldn’t have been better. She had resumed her carrier as a surgeon not many people knew that Riddhima along with being a physiotherapist was also a heart surgeon. She had been studying and preparing for a cardiac surgeon as a carrier while still working as a physiotherapist to support herself and her studies. Now, she is not just an established surgeon and doing really well but also practising physiotherapy only when things become too hectic with her surgeries and operations, and now takes only selective special cases.

Times when she likes to take a break but not entirely and likes to do something less tedious and time-consuming. Being the HOD in the hospital she works adds up the work but it has its few perks as well. She also had her own physiotherapy centre for the underprivileged, where junior but well-trained doctors treat the people while she goes there and on weekends.  So, yeah life had been quite busy. Now, here she was attending a doctor’s meet with the best doctors from all over the world. Coincidentally this very event along with a destination wedding which was held here came to Sejal making her tag along with her.

Coming to Sejal, she had opened up her own event management company partnering with Ragini. They had been doing pretty well, in the last year, they have done some really high-profile successful events giving their business a boost.

Though their company isn’t that huge yet but is quickly making its name and rising up, and making its presence felt. As for Ragini, she had become a soul sister to us more than a friend. In the past years, the friendship that was formed three years ago under unconventional circumstances had turned into a relationship that is going to last lifelong. 

Three years ago she did not know the girl she met would become someone she could rely on and knew that girl would do anything for her. Back then she did not know the girl will come to love them as not just friends but sisters, a family and they returned the emotions back to her. Ragini did not have her own family so she found her family in us and who would know how that feels better than her. Lost in thoughts Riddhima kept walking.

Strolling on she came to a stop a little ahead looking around and beholding the beauty around her. 

At VR Mansion

Today is a very important and a big day for him yet somehow he wasn’t looking up to it unlike other members of his family. Even though his entire family was with him yet he felt alone, only if she was here. Taking a deep breath he stepped out of his room. The ladies his mother, grandmother, and his sister Sia along with his right-hand man Angre were in the hall of the mansion ready to head out for the big day.

“Are you ready?”

Uma whispers asked her son knowing well of the turmoil going inside him, getting a slight nod as a reply from him. It wasn’t something new but it was something he needs to deal with on his own.

“Bhai”

A hand was put on his shoulder with a sweet voice of his beloved little sister calling him, his Sia, probably the only sensible person in his dysfunctional family.

Turning towards her he was graced with her beautiful smile bringing a smile of his own.

“I don’t know why but I am having this feeling bhai, today something is going to change. Like something good is going to happen. I know today is going to be a nice day for you.”

Sia always the sensible and sweet-hearted one once again managed to bring a smile on his face with her ever positivity and optimism. The sister he was proud of and especially of what she had made herself off in these past years since her recovery. In these past years, Sia hadn’t just manage dot stand on her legs literally but also metaphorically as well. She had made a name for herself and now had an identity of her own besides being the sister of Vansh Rai Singhaniaor being a Rai Singhania. As for another sister of his the less said the better. Talking about whom is absent much to his surprise. This event was something she was looking forward to after all it was today she was going to meet the person she had been dying to meet. Not that he was or would encourage her but her absence was something he wasn’t expecting thinks Vansh while he comes out of his thoughts because of her. 

“The same old emotional drama. Don’t you guys get fed-up of all that nonsense?”

Think about the devil and the devil is here guess the saying is right though in this case, his she-devil for a sister is here.

“Hello to you too Ishani. You seem to be in your usual cheery self.”

He greeted her with a sarcastic smile playing on. How things had changed in these years. Some for better and some for the worse, for years he had been blinded in his love for his sister that he never saw her ugly side. Now, that he had seen it, he is not sure how he feels about it. Though one thing was sure he didn’t like it one bit.

He looked around as if searching for someone.

“They’ll come separately with Aryan.”

Angre answered his unasked question looking at his boss who was visibly enough looking out for his uncle and his family.

Of course, he thought with mixed emotions. Who would have thought Aryan he knew would turn out to be such a fine man. He hadn’t said it to him but he was proud of Aryan. Chachi obviously got something to boast about. Now she does not hide her true feelings either. After all, there wasn’t any use of him anymore for her. The dependency for the luxurious life on him is gone since now her son and husband are capable and good enough to fulfil her demands, desires, and wishes.

As for Aryan, it's complicated is all could say right now. Sometimes he used to wonder had his family ever truly loved him besides a few of them. There was a time they used to plot against him behind his back now though they don’t plot against him the distances and gaps are no more hidden for anyone. It was more visible than ever before. Shaking his head he came out of his thoughts.

“Shall we? We don’t want to be late. Do we?”

He gave both his arms to the two important ladies of his life to his mother and his grandmother. Smiles on their faces they all walked out while Ishani who was standing at the back followed not before giving an eye roll and uttering whatever.

Stopping in front of the mansion he had been three years ago, he stood here once again. Strange it was even then and even now this weird feeling as if something he had been longing for is here. It was as if a long wait of his is about to end today. It was even then he felt nervous and even now, even today he was feeling like a nervous wreck. He stopped at the porch of the mansion while the rest of the family followed in behind him in the awe of the mansion.

“Wow, I must admit this place is classy and huge, just my type. I must say these Randhawas has got good taste.”

Ishani was impressed would be an understatement. She had heard a lot about these Randhawa in the past three years and especially about Ridhay Singh Randhawa the person of her interest. In the last years while her brother along with others was working on this project she often used to hear them talk about Ridhay. His personality fascinated her he was someone she always wanted for herself as a life partner. He has everything she wanted her partner to have. His family was one of the topmost influential and rich people in the world. It was her misfortune that she had to get married to that Angre good thing that mistake had been rectified two and a half years ago with their divorce. Anyways, now she can do whatever she wants and go after the man she wants and deems fit for her. As she walked in admiring the luxuries of the place exuding the wealth of the owners of the place she came to a stop seeing a shadow. Could it be? No, it can’t be her. How could she even be here? She is too unfit to bein a place like this.

She couldn’t shake away the thought of that girl even after these years. Somehow she always had stuck at the back of her mind and comes in the forefront at the most unexpected times like these. As much as she hated her somehow that woman finds a way to be a bother even she is not present here. Shaking away thoughts of her she stood there as the security was doing their routine check-up as said by one of the guards was the protocol. There were also other guests. She did not like it, her pride was hurt. It was the first but couldn’t do much as her brother gave his approval.

As they were about to step inside a scream came.

“Oh my god AR”

With an eye roll, she turned back and no surprise there stood her other brother surrounded by men in black and beside him, his mother aka her Chanchal Chachi with a broad smile on her face and beside whom stood her uncle, her Rudra chachu with a warm smile on indicating what a happy and proud father he was.

As the girls folk over Aryan, he walked towards his brother while his bodyguards were trying to keep the crazy fans away.

Coming to stop in front of Vansh he gave a nod to him as a greeting which was returned by Vanshbhai’s own nod.

Turning around to look at Sia he gave a smile to her. It was strange how things had changed while over time in these past three years hers and Aryan’s relation had gone down the path Sia and he had come closer. Sia the little miss perfect always the centre of attention before it was Vansh bhai now Aryan as well.

“How are you, Sia?”

Aryan held Sia and gave her a hug.

“I am fine Aryan bhai and how are you?”

A smile playing on her making Aryan smile back at her, Sia was always this pure and bright one in the family, the little positivity of their clan. For years they never bonded enough but he was glad now things are different. Now he makes sure to spend some time with his younger sister at least for a while every day from his busy schedule.

“Handsome as always”

He gave a confident and teasing reply getting a nod with a smile from his sister in agreement.

“Dadi, badi maa”

He greeted the ladies and touched their feet and shared a look with Ishani before they all stepped in finally.

Walking inside they saw all the important people from the country and around the world along with some up and high media houses. The people she ever thought she would be able to meet were present there. Though it was overwhelming, it was also strange for a business party how come so many people were there? Though Randhawas were huge and way more than Rai Singhanias she knew no matter how big the business parties be not all these people come there. Now come to think about it even the decorations are too personal and celebratory for a mere business party. Now being able to stop herself she asked

“By any chance do you guys know why there are so many people for just a business party and why does it look more of a personal celebration than a professional venture formal party?”

At that, even the rest of the Rai Singhania clan started looking at the decors and peoples, the celebs, the politicians, and all the important people they could think of.

“Not sure but heard the family is going to introduce someone important to the world and for the first time the entire family is going to come in front of the media and the world.”

Aryan looked around the place while replying to her question. Walking in inside they heard a voice and looked in the direction and all came to a standstill looking at the person in front of them. A person they least expected to see here of all places was standing in front of them.

Written by: @BhataktiAtma 

Contributed by: @Abhyudaya 

So yeah after three years leap we are here once again and hope you will like the journey from here. Phase II of their lives. And yeah your reviews do helps us to present a better version of their emotions. Until the next update - be safe, healthy, kind and courageous :) 

Maha Shivratri 2020 Gifs: Best Shivratri GIfs, SMS, WhatsApp & Facebook  Messages to send Happy MahaShivartri greetings!

Chapter 49 (Part 1) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5206973?pn=76#156208927

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Awesome 👏. Just now binge read last 6 updates, was very busy did not get the time to read any ff's

Well, you read and are with us is enough😊

Everyone got punished for their sins. đŸ‘đŸź

Never thought would say this but Aaryan 💕

Hehe glad to know that. There is potential in the characters so exploring them as much we can and see where they land.

Finally Riansh got divorced đŸĽł it's party time 🎉

Finally, the much-needed break.

And Riddhu's reply to all😎 and then Vansh. Dude how can you even think that she will forgive you, ye serial vali Riddhima thodi na hai, she has self respect and common sense😆

You see according to makers Riddhima has those things but hume hi nahi dikhai de raha. smiley36So, thought to make things a little more on your face for insolent kids like us who could not see the obvious of makers. đŸ˜†

Ishani😡. I have one request please make sure Riddhima slaps her atleast once

Wish would be granted bahuton ki chah hai including us. Show mein toh kuch mila nahi yahi kasar puri hogi but sadly our Ishani is still human flawed but not outright evil that's why won't go to the extreme but will for sure to make her realize how it feels😉 

Uma is getting back to normal and she knows everything, still she is being patient with her son and is supporting him. Good to know that, he is going to need all the support now when he sees Riddhima with Randhawa's and especially with Ridhey😈

He will in a twisted way.

Vansh is confused and doubts Ridhey, good. Keep your eyes and ears open VRS

Can't let him be dumb in the honor of the Vansh we fell in love with.

Ravi Dubey as Ridhey❤️. Hayee kya compitition khadi kr di yaar...

Thank you đŸ˜ƒ

Aaryan is irritated and tensed . Why though? 🤔

It is mentioned he is trying to make it on his own in the music industry but it isn't easy without the Vansh bhai or Rai Singhania name.

Does he know about Randhawa and Shergil

IF he doesn't already he will soon along with other members of his family.

3 years leap😲, thoda jyada hi bada leap nahi ho gaya?

Naah needed for few things to happen 

Where is our Queen of hearts ❤️ Riddhima?

She is coming in the next chapter đŸ˜Š

Fly_high thumbnail