Th 3 I FF - Broken I Ch 49 (Part 2) - Pg 88 - Page 52

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Anika_PreRish

RIDHAY AAGAYA!!! HAAYE MAIN MARJAWAN!! ☺️☺️

Here he came and conquered😆

Ravi Dubey as Ridhay!!! Good choice. Oh man!! I was totally excited for it. ❤️🥵🔥

Thank you

Loved the convo between Uma and Vansh. It was heart warming yet an eye opener for Vansh ❤️

Ishani is such an insecure and selfish girl. I dont have any words for her...

Still better than the one in the show I guess flawed very much but not outright evil I think. She will mend her ways with time.

The way you have described about the Randhawa and Shergill Mansion with pictures,was too mind blowing and awesome. 

Mharo chhokro agaya.. Ridhay agaya.. Yay!!! 😁😁🥰🥰💥💥

3 saal baad milenge phir. I must say,Ridhay is giving tough competition to Vansh.. 😎🔥💥

Ridhay is an equal of Vansh if not more so fireworks will happen with them in one frame. 

Waiting for the next update.

Continue soooonish.

Originally posted by scintillaxx

Hey guys....wanted to inform u I am taking a pause from the forum...my exams are nearing & I want to give my best and secure a good medical college..

All the best for your exams rock it 👍🏼

so yeah from now on till next few months I would not be able to read ur ff😒....when I joined this journey I wanted to be there till the very end..even now also I want but my studies are suffering & I don't wanna that to happen so I have to stop myself from opening the forum(its the only thing that connects me to immj as I use no other social platform)

It's okay all of this can wait. This story will be still here for you to read when you come back. 😊 As for us, we will be here hopefully if not then will meet in some other forum. 😊

hopefully🤞 when I return back after my exams immj & this forum would be still active....

Hopefully, so fingers crossed :)

I wanted u both to know that this was the first story which I read in this forum...when I made an account I was on the verge of deleting it as I was unable to adjust but it was this story that made me stay back and lead to discovering all the wonderful writers & story....in just 2 months from wanting to delete my account to falling in love with the forum its been such a beautiful journey....& this story has a very special place in my heart❤️

❤️ Comments like these make our day and I don't what to say thanks for the love dear. This story is going to be dear to me as well. 

U guys are doing wonders....u have given us such a beautiful story ❤

I wish all the success & happiness for u both 

lots of love 

❤️

Thanks mean a lot to us.😊

Originally posted by Milalal27

Ridhay is awesome , his convo with Vansh 👏

I am rooting for Ridhay, he has waited a long time for his Riddhima ❤️

Wonder where she is hopefully living an independent & strong happy life after the leap.

Yes, even we are rooting for him. 

Riddhima would be known in the next two chapters.

Congratulations for Phase 2. 🥳

Thank you ❤️

you have to do medical college -5.5 yrs plus 3 yr of surgery plus 3 yr of cardiac surgery fellowship that is total 11.5 yrs..

Physiotherapy is completely separate course of 4 yrs & you cant go from physiotherapy to surgery..

I know cinematic liberty but just saying..

You can have her do 2-3 yr of fellowship post physiotherapy & make her cardiac-physiotherapy which specializes in post cardiac surgery recovery etc or spine PT etc

Rest of chapter is so good.. AR is sensation now 😍 so we may see Sej-Aryan love story

The grandparents are fun...

God I love imagining Ravi as Ridhay..

Edited by veil_of_roses - 3 years ago

Amazing update 

So after 3 years many things have changed

Aryan has established himself and riddhima is well known doctor 

Looking forward to meeting of riddhima and vansh 

Originally posted by veil_of_roses

you have to do medical college -5.5 yrs plus 3 yr of surgery plus 3 yr of cardiac surgery fellowship that is total 11.5 yrs..

Physiotherapy is completely separate course of 4 yrs & you cant go from physiotherapy to surgery..

You can have her do 2-3 yr of fellowship post physiotherapy & make her cardiac-physiotherapy which specializes in post cardiac surgery recovery etc or spine PT etc

Thanks for the info the basic idea was she was doing both side by side if possible. I understand both fields are different should have done little more research but I did not wanted her to be just an physiotherapist so little creative liberty here.

Rest of chapter is so good.. AR is sensation now 😍 so we may see Sej-Aryan love story

Yes, Aryan is a sensation now and maybe ArJal might happen now let's see.

These grandparents are cool and more lovable than Dadi Rai Singhania

And how is it?😆

Amazing update ❤️

But please update regularly I miss always 😞😞

Originally posted by veil_of_roses

Thank you for sharing the medical knowledge with us dear. Going forward will do certain research and make sure to go with the logic

Over here we took some creative liberty, but thanks for the info. 

Aryan and Sejal - of course you guys will see but they also will undergo their own way of ups and downs so yeah let's see 

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

Amazing update 

So after 3 years many things have changed

Aryan has established himself and riddhima is well known doctor 

Looking forward to meeting of riddhima and vansh 

Thank you, dear 

yes the whole equations between the relations have changed and let's see how the dynamics will be going forward