Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was awesome, zabardast, fabulous as always. 

Hai, hai I love Shilpa and her phone too. Mandal abhaar. Looking forward to the wedding. And thankyou for inviting all of us. 

It was so lovely how her existence itself affects him, so nice. And I loved that Viru considers her his everything. You know that simple part was amazing to even imagine. 

Really lovely. 

Continue soon. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 9

Loved the detailing of the camp life. Two hands are not enough for the medical professionals. Sai and the other medical staff are exhausted by the end of each day. Break room is hardly used. 

Sai spent some weekends with her Aaba and he rightly advised her not to travel back to Chandrapur and instead explore Nagpur. 

She just needs the comfort of her home that's why she's going there instead of venturing out in Nagpur. 

Break room - Nurses' discussion about ACP Veeru Darling.. 😆

Sai wants to escape meeting him and offers to do inventory duty for Abigail. 

Aww... My favorite Shivam. 💕💕

Well he's right as always. Virat's decision to agree to his mother's request was too hasty. 

But in a way Virat is right too. He doesn't want to pressurise Sai and wants to move on. 

Virat too is reluctant to go to the camp. 

Sai finally comes out of her inventory and gets busy with an emergency... 

Chavan family dinner time... They're planning a picnic and Shivam suggesting to invite Sai too.. 

Shivam is naughty.. 😜 He loves tiling up Virat.. 🤣🤣

Poor Virat... He would have wanted to strangle Shivam on the spot.. 🤣

Sai is thinking of Virat.... 😊😊

Wow Kalyani... Awesome update.. 

Shivam is my favorite so far in this wonderful story.. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lalchi gudiya says continue the story ... We can have adjustments issue with job n home life post marriage... Or I m sure you will find smthin nice 

Coming to the update, it was amazing!!!!

Friends like family make life sooo simple... Shilpa n maushi have such love an concern for sai n aaba..   they are thoughtful to cancel hall for extra expenses... Willing to take all strain to decorate the terrace.... Soo much affection... How I will to have such ppl in my life....

Virat Bonding with bachpan ki saheli n calling to look at sai was sooo cute!!!

Shivani calling n showing virat was also super cute!!!

Both missing each other n getting senti by just looking is soo awweee!!! 

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Wow it was amazing. I don’t know how u do it. The things which we don’t even think about you add it and naturally that is the interesting part. I liked how you made Virat to interact with sai’s childhood friend. He could learn from her lot about sai and she shared her number with him . Also she will be the one who can talk with sai also. So beautiful. I like how sai put his T-shirt above her shalwar a d Virat saw that. This girl don’t verbally say anything. But she is so much emotionally attached to Virat. I like the way u compared about sai relationship with Virat and samrat. Here with Virat she is emotionally getting attached. Omg that was great and both Virat and sai learned what they have to do. See marriage is about all adjustments and understanding. I would like to picture that small beautiful wedding on sai’s house terrace, I know you will write that beautifully. Thank you for including the shopping scenes in the story. You are listening to everyone ideas it is really so nice of you thank you.

In the beginning of part 26 you asked should you continue writing after sai Virat wedding. I would say please write about their life after marriage their interaction with family members. How sai will balance work, her abba, Virat a d virat’s family. Abba just had a surgery so she has to take wake care of him also. How they both will understand each other and help each other and both will join new work. In professional life also there will be challenges. You can explore lot of things after marriage of them

@ bold - actually I don’t think I will do a good job of describing that. Fingers crossed! 

@second bold - actually I have an idea where I want to take the story, it’s more if my commenters will be sticking around. I am writing the story for you guys but if your interest is dropping then I feel like I should reconsider thanks for lovely ideas 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaa.x

I absolutely love this! Tbh, I really liked the fact that Virat and Sai realise their own shortcomings, it's not so easy to when in a relationship. Also, I admire how there are these little scenes that show how much they mean to each other. It was lovely reading this episode. 

I'd love to see them grow in the marriage, so hopefully you'd continue writing this SS. :)

This really goes back to the idea that Shilpa says in a previous part - we must figure out ourselves before we try and figure out the person we are with. Thanks for your comment ❤️🙏🏽

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You beautifully managed the same SaiRat chemistry even when distanced😳 distance actually worked for them to value each other more.... loved the yearnings and longing wala love between them😍... also the video call of would-be Jiju-Saali was cute😳 

Thumbs up from my side for continuation of this story👍🏼

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

It was awesome, zabardast, fabulous as always. 

Hai, hai I love Shilpa and her phone too. Mandal abhaar. Looking forward to the wedding. And thankyou for inviting all of us. 

It was so lovely how her existence itself affects him, so nice. And I loved that Viru considers her his everything. You know that simple part was amazing to even imagine. 

Really lovely. 

Continue soon. 

@ bold - I read this and immediately thought what a lovely comment and thought, in a way, I am also attending their wedding. Thanks so much for this 💗💗

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Hey thanks for the lovely reply 💕🤗

I m Misbah n you are Kalyani?? I guess I got that right😃

I actually love your character sketch of Virat more than Sai here... there's so many different intriguing sides to him and it just keeps getting interesting day by day...he is one such complex character where I think even I fail to read sometimes but anyways I like reading and knowing these different layers of him...I love all other of your characters but the way you have sketched Virat is rare 👏n I m loving it...

I kept reading this comment later- I am curious, Misbah, did you mean Virat character sketch in the whole story, or just that particular update. 

When I started writing this story, I was mainly dissatisfied and disappointed with how the makers didn’t put thought into Virat’s character - he only reacts and often his actions are quite stupid. And of course how the show doesn’t even bother showing that he is a professional man, which policeman comes home to all that toxic drama and next morning continues that drama? Police have to deal with so much bad outside. 

Anyways I want to write a Man who is not single layered, he cannot be, his professional training and job has to influence him in some way. I wanted to write a man who loves his family but hates all the drama - someone realistic but also intensely romantic, 

I am so happy that you are enjoying him! 💗💗

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Loved it. I was actually wondering this morning when will you next update it and somehow thought might get one today. 

Wow, loved their phone conversation. And the baiko and sasur ke lectures 😂😂😂

Forms se hi baatein karo 😂😂

Virat is so possessive and how he loved it when he found his name in emergency contact and his address as permanent address? Wow Sai has taken so much of liberty par phir bhi ek distance maintain karti hai. 

Like how in the last chapter he was recalling that it is Sai who is direct and how she had said, this is how much I can do, don't expect anything more. Par phir bhi permanent address mein Virat ka. 

No wonder it made him very happy. Was so personal, intimate to be able to share his address with her and also that she took the liberty without having to ask him. That is how much he has let her in. 

Will she also be able let him in her life that way? May be in future? I believe that is what Virat wants 😆

Hi Laksh - I try my best to update everyday, India time hopefully before 11pm. Sometimes I try and reply to comments, that one I don’t always get time, but I read them, no matter what. Because comments motivate me to write more, 

@bold - it’s so interesting how you have said the responsibility sometimes of getting closer to someone is if they let you get closer. This statement really made me think, thank you so much for it ❤️❤️

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing ❤️❤️❤️

I just came across your ff read all the chapters in one go and I am speechless you're really depicting everything amazingly 😊 I loved your ff unconditionally 😳