awesome update dear

loved it 

so finally shopping part is here 

they just complete each other and just accept each other with the flaws 

waiting for ur next update 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update. Those phone conversation with Sai's bachpan ki friend was too good. Love it, how you keep all things & pen it down like this, even be it small things

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update 

But why Sai didn’t talk to Virat 

Please update soon 

FUITV thumbnail

Lovely update. I liked how comfortable Virat was with interacting anything related to Sai. I like they always think about each other in sync.  

You are making me jealous of fictional characters 🥲

I loved how Sai wore Virat’s T-shirt and Virat was a witness to it  and how Sai acknowledges how much Virat thinks about her.

And yes please continue beyond the marriage , it feels like they just got started. The dynamics between SamRakhi and SaiRat, can be explored . Their equations with the family. There are so many avenues to explore in this story 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so beautiful loved their emotions and virat's love for sai😍😍😍. Plz continue the story love to read their story after marriage.

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow it was amazing. I don’t know how u do it. The things which we don’t even think about you add it and naturally that is the interesting part. I liked how you made Virat to interact with sai’s childhood friend. He could learn from her lot about sai and she shared her number with him . Also she will be the one who can talk with sai also. So beautiful. I like how sai put his T-shirt above her shalwar a d Virat saw that. This girl don’t verbally say anything. But she is so much emotionally attached to Virat. I like the way u compared about sai relationship with Virat and samrat. Here with Virat she is emotionally getting attached. Omg that was great and both Virat and sai learned what they have to do. See marriage is about all adjustments and understanding. I would like to picture that small beautiful wedding on sai’s house terrace, I know you will write that beautifully. Thank you for including the shopping scenes in the story. You are listening to everyone ideas it is really so nice of you thank you.

In the beginning of part 26 you asked should you continue writing after sai Virat wedding. I would say please write about their life after marriage their interaction with family members. How sai will balance work, her abba, Virat a d virat’s family. Abba just had a surgery so she has to take wake care of him also. How they both will understand each other and help each other and both will join new work. In professional life also there will be challenges. You can explore lot of things after marriage of them. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Btw I 

DIDNT REALISE 

UNTIL NOW

THAT THIS 

IS PAGE 

OF THIS THREAD!!! 

SO PUMPED!!!

🥳🤪🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
TO ALL COMMENTORS 

riaa.x thumbnail

I absolutely love this! Tbh, I really liked the fact that Virat and Sai realise their own shortcomings, it's not so easy to when in a relationship. Also, I admire how there are these little scenes that show how much they mean to each other. It was lovely reading this episode. 

I'd love to see them grow in the marriage, so hopefully you'd continue writing this SS. :)

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 8B

Aww.. Virat is affected by the point she put through.. 

Poor guy couldn't get any relief from being with his family too.. His mom wants him to get married. 

Ninad is an understanding dad.. and Virat ended up agreeing for them to find a suitable girl... Virat's only condition is that his dad should have a say in the selection and not only his mom. 😂

Mom and son hug and make up. 

Sai is learning more about her camp, Aniket and Abigail..

The camp is being set up for the upcoming casualties from the police encounters. Sai's doubts are cleared. 

Last scene made me feel for both of them. 

Virat was not able to share his angst with Shivam too. He hesitated but deleted her number as he doesn't want to make things more difficult for both of them.. 

Here Sai is affected by Aniket's soulful singing and she doesn't know why.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

REKHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE HEREEEEEEEEE

I AM SO HAPYPYYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE CATCHING UP

I MISSED YOU

running to read your comments 

Take your time. 

I am Colu, Colaveri, Kalyani