Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am really not good with elaborated comments ,so sorry for it. But my reaction is definitely "oh wow!"

It was just beautiful. The heart break,the acceptance ,the zidd,the moments, everything was amazing.

Please continue soon.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I am really not good with elaborated comments ,so sorry for it. But my reaction is definitely "oh wow!"

It was just beautiful. The heart break,the acceptance ,the zidd,the moments, everything was amazing.

Please continue soon.

I was just about to post a reply to your previous comment. Thank you so much Shristhi - don’t worry yaha sab started with 4 line comment only, I have lot of faith , slowly aapke bhi comments badhne valle hai main kitni badi chanttt hun 🤪

thanks so much for your love, pls keep it coming ❤️ Kum ho ya zyaada - all amount is welcome

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

It was absolutely wonderful ,well,its always wonderful.

My favourite part was Viru handling his Aai and then his far sightedness that he has to be at the camp at this point of time was spot on.(Cuz I really felt she had to go alone,but our hero arrived)

Poor them,I know they will sort out soon(you will make them)

@ bold - I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ This comment , because I started writing the whole update around these two germs of ideas. Exactly I had these two points in my head and the fact that those were your favorite makes me feel like chalo something I am doing right. Pls keep your comments coming 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Blackwind - sorry don’t know your name - your observation on Virat makes me think. This thing he has had with his family is not new, in fact in many ways in the initial updates, you can see how he actually started living separately for this reason, he is not so much suffocating as he is getting annoyed with all the “smothering” but all of your other points are so well observed, you know how much I love your comments. Pls do keep them coming 🤗

Edited to add 

I especially kept thinking of what you wrote in bold. See this is it, people love the way they can or know. The thing about Virat is he loves and cares no matter what, which is what makes him the guy he is, which is what makes him the one the whole family just holds close, but he wants to dictate how others show their care and love.
When the whole dinner thing happened, you can see mother and father- every word they said came from love, when Devyani chides her mom to stop , it’s Devi’s love for Virat. When Shivani yells at her own brother, it’s her love for Virat. Sai at that moment wants to keep commiserating with them, becos she loves the family, but Virat wants her in his corner, becos he wants to her to show her love not the same way they do, without realizing all of it is also love. 

Hey thanks for the lovely reply 💕🤗

I m Misbah n you are Kalyani?? I guess I got that right😃

I actually love your character sketch of Virat more than Sai here... there's so many different intriguing sides to him and it just keeps getting interesting day by day...he is one such complex character where I think even I fail to read sometimes but anyways I like reading and knowing these different layers of him...I love all other of your characters but the way you have sketched Virat is rare 👏n I m loving it...

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear 

Loved it 

Pata nahi when ever I read this updates of urs I can visualise them like normal miya biwi ki tarah 

Chalo finally matter is settled for now and both has decided to go ahead with wedding plans

And iam glad both kind of opened up their bottled emotions and this realization that they cannot live without eachother 

So sai has left for chandrapur looks like donom apni dil ki ek hissa dusrey ki paas chodh diya 

Looking forward to read ur next update 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its so emotional, loved the way you written their feelings.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another awesome update . I felt bad for Virat . I think Sai did not understand his POV at all . He was just asking her to share her problems with him and trust him but she took the discussion to a different level . I think Virat could have given her some examples to help her understand the whole issue .

The way I see it is ..She needs him when everything is going right in her life but the moment something bad happens she goes into the shell ignoring Virat . She likes to celebrate her success with him but she doesn’t like sharing her pain . She wants to be show how successful she is but fears showing her vulnerable side . They can be true partners only if she allows him to be with her in her success as well as failure . I am sure she will understand with time . Virat is so patient with her and hope she doesn’t test his patience much . 

At this time , Virat is more involved than Sai in this relationship. Virat cannot stay without her so he is ready to compromise but on a long run this will frustrate him and it’s not healthy for their relationship. They need to find the middle ground . 

Call me sadistic but I loved Virat’s way of conveying his hurt when he shaved . It’s more fun to read when both are equal in everything ie hurting each other and making up . 

After every update , I am like waiting for next part . 😂please continue soon (you always do but I can’t help say this 😂) 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: columbia

Nitu, so beautifully you have made character analysis, maza Aagaye padhke 

You are pretty spot on regarding everyone, except I wanted to add this about Devyani 

Devyani is a spoiled youngest kid (Gayatri talks of this too in her comment) voh Kuch bhi bolti hai, while Sai is not judging her, Sai is being careful around her because she knows that Devyani and Pakhi are very very close. That kind of friendship places loyalty above everything else. Pakhi’s first line to Sai is her being silly, but the second line on Samrat and Pakhi may not actually be her’s but something she has heard from Pakhi. That is at leas what Sai feels. 
But yes, Devyani will always share a special bond with Pakhi, the question remains to be seen if Pakhi will be nice to Sai or will have her own insecurities. 

Personally I don’t want to write a Pakhi who is all loving and sweet, I want to write something more realistic, I have already done the Pakhi all understanding in my other SS. But who knows I may change my mind. Many times, I have read comments and changed things in my updates. 🤪

From what I read about Samrat Pakhi before , I thought Devyani was spot on . As per Samrat he became a doctor only for Pakhi and he is extremely protective of her . So i felt Devi was right when she said he cannot love anyone as much as he loves Pakhi . 

Please do not change anything. It’s your story so it should go as per your plan . I am very skeptical of influencing the writer with my comments. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fathima14

Its so emotional, loved the way you written their feelings.

Thank you so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽 You have consistently commented on every update of mine from promo to this one 💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Man I was hoping that they would mend things in the morning. But I guess I will keep my hopes high and think that it will make their relationship stronger. 

please ek aur update please please 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mind blowing dude loved it... Plz continue soon💜