Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Arrey pagli kahi ki, Tu thik se updates padh nahi rahi hai, Jaake Part 2 and 3 thik se padh, Virat always had a flat of his own. Faltu mei ro rahi hai!! Usne Sai ke liye nahi kharida, khud ke liye liya 😆 aur updates thik she padhegi toh pata chalega, apna Virat bhi kaafi selfish hai. 

too many things and too many OS running in my mind..so got confused..so is that another OS🤭🙊😔

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Arrey pagli kahi ki, Tu thik se updates padh nahi rahi hai, Jaake Part 2 and 3 thik se padh, Virat always had a flat of his own. Faltu mei ro rahi hai!! Usne Sai ke liye nahi kharida, khud ke liye liya 😆 aur updates thik she padhegi toh pata chalega, apna Virat bhi kaafi selfish hai. 

you mentioned in the OS where the maid says,we girl should have control over her bedroom... i was into deep thinking on that point..is it really possibly with in ln laws, especially when the ghar was ruled by saas and ninad for years?? kyun ki mein to abb bhi iss ghar mein ek unwanted guest hoon,najaanaey kab mujaey ghar saey bahar dakka maraen🤪..jab husband hi control mein nahi hey tho bedroom ka kya control🥱..

between yeh virat bhi ek mcp nikhalega...

after all men show their true colours after their marriage..

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

you mentioned in the OS where the maid says,we girl should have control over her bedroom... i was into deep thinking on that point..is it really possibly with in ln laws, especially when the ghar was ruled by saas and ninad for years?? kyun ki mein to abb bhi iss ghar mein ek unwanted guest hoon,najaanaey kab mujaey ghar saey bahar dakka maraen🤪..jab husband hi control mein nahi hey tho bedroom ka kya control🥱..

between yeh virat bhi ek mcp nikhalega...

after all men show their true colours after their marriage..

oooh this is a real marital question, which I must sincerely apologize I cannot answer since I am unmarried, maybe married commentors can answer your Q. 

Don’t worry Virat will never be an MCP. He will make mistakes but it’s just the beginning, unless like everyone else has pointed out in their comments, both of them don’t make an effort, these mistakes will escalate. Virat is not an MCP at all  he is impatient and extremely sure of himself. Sai is also headstrong, so she will make him a little insecure and that’s normal - but never a chauvinist. 

The comment by Hirabai was not so literal but more like to show how maids tend to give like this unwanted and unsolicited advise all the time to young brides. 

I do hope some of our commentors here can actually answer your doubt, @Gayatri, @nina @raji ?!?!

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Machiavelique

It's me again..trying to keep up with the story. You are kinda torturing us readers with the hit and miss of sairat. Sai need to avoid virat felt very natural. Want to see more how their relationship develop, the attraction is there but what else. I personally don't like instant love stories as I feel they lack depth 🙈. 

Hey are you still following this story? I was actually wondering since I think it was you who commented on changing the format, I attempted that, don’t know if it made a difference. Lmk 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

oooh this is a real marital question, which I must sincerely apologize I cannot answer since I am unmarried, maybe married commentors can answer your Q. 

Don’t worry Virat will never be an MCP. He will make mistakes but it’s just the beginning, unless like everyone else has pointed out in their comments, both of them don’t make an effort, these mistakes will escalate. Virat is not an MCP at all  he is impatient and extremely sure of himself. Sai is also headstrong, so she will make him a little insecure and that’s normal - but never a chauvinist. 

The comment by Hirabai was not so literal but more like to show how maids tend to give like this unwanted and unsolicited advise all the time to young brides. 

I do hope some of our commentors here can actually answer your doubt, @Gayatri, @nina @raji ?!?!

thats nothing wrong in such advise as some saas never show any shame in sleeping at their beta's bedroom..

riaa.x thumbnail

This was absolutely amazing! I loved how you've stayed true to Sai's character here, like how her priorities hasn't changed in a sudden moment. As for Virat, I think he has always been carefree but he also understands how important relationships are for him, so he doesn't take them for granted which has also been reflected very well. Can't wait to see how they grow more accustomed to this relationship in the future! :)

Sorry for not commenting on the last two episodes, there was some error with the server on my side. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was fabulous as always.

Sorry I cannot comment regularly. Virat should send Sai for a class with Hirabai. I think the problem will be solved . She has heavy knowledge.

These both are like fire and oxygen. Ignition and heat is confirmed with both of them. Absolutely loved Sai and Virat here.

Would love to know an insecure Viru's reaction. But I know both will grow together in this. And both will not let the other one lose.

Continue soon.

Edited by Shristhi2002 - 3 years ago
Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for not commenting on last two updates, as I changed my device and was busy setting it up...but do know that I am still a fan of your writing and just as eager to read your new updates😳...SaiRat😍 ...I am loving their progression as a couple....so realistically written...there is no rose without thorns...the thorns of their relationship are their opposite character traits...Sai doesn't want to be dependent on him while he wants all of her...the contrast here is so significant with which I know they will grow accustomed to,if only given enough time which I think they will😊....And again, lastly, do know that you are going superb👍🏼... Happy Writing!!😳

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it...Don't be demotivated coz u r an adorable writer...so u shouldn't have any effect of less comments coz deep inside every silent reader is eagerly waiting for.ur update...😉😉💜

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heyyyy......sorry for being late this weekend as well. But I'm so glad to see that there are 2 updates 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. A real gift after a hectic work day🤩🤩🤩.

So first, I will go ahead with update 20. First of all,I'm really really proud of our girl Sai. Her confidence regarding her ideas and if it were to implement, her conviction to handle the reins there was really impressive. Despite the emotional confrontation she had a little while ago with  Virat, Sai facing the interview perfectly without a hitch indicates how well she is able to draw the line between work and her personal life. That's truly amazing.

And this update also gave us a glimpse in to how perfect their jodi would be if they were to stand together, with no secrets no obstacles between them. When Virat told her that they can come to better solutions if they share their problems and also when he asked her to share her gum with him,  I felt like it was his way of indirectly asking her to open up to him more and lean on him more . And one more point I really loved about this update is dear, how you repeatedly establish the clash/ push and pull between their strong personalities in the form of their reluctance to bow down first all the while they are growing strong together. Both of them awaiting each other's texts but not willing to be the first one to initiate it indicates how both of them are trying hard to maintain the independence inherent to their characters.  But, as I feel, what makes them different and special is that even though at one moment they can be like fire and gasoline, edging each other towards an explosion, they also have to ability complement each other for the better like yin and yang 😍😍❤❤.

And day by day, their romance is getting hotter and hotter....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. And Virat finally got a taste of his own medicine.🤣🤣🤣🤣. Worrying about wasting water after getting Sai all excited. He tried playing with a lioness. 🤣🤣🤣 He totally deserved it when Sai kicked him out of the bathroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Another awsome update dear. Great job done. Can't wait till I read the next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago