Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

loved it. was very excited seeingn that you will update today.

as to the update, loved virat’s dialogue’ghar ki malkin se pucho’. he has already given her full rights on his life and home. he wants her to have feelings as deep as his. but he doesn’t realise that she will take sometime to reach there. also her excitement to meet her aaba when she has been away for longer time before have to do with her upcoming marriage and his surgery. as a man virat do not understand that.

sometimes it is easier to take help from strangers isn’t it? because then we know that what we got through  them is what we deserve and they would not go out of their way to help us. but that is not the case with our loved ones who go to any lengths to make us happy.

am i wrong in saying that most men feel the need to be the most important person in their woman’s life?❤️❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: raji02

loved it. was very excited seeingn that you will update today.

as to the update, loved virat’s dialogue’ghar ki malkin se pucho’. he has already given her full rights on his life and home. he wants her to have feelings as deep as his. but he doesn’t realise that she will take sometime to reach there. also her excitement to meet her aaba when she has been away for longer time before have to do with her upcoming marriage and his surgery. as a man virat do not understand that.

sometimes it is easier to take help from strangers isn’t it? because then we know that what we got through  them is what we deserve and they would not go out of their way to help us. but that is not the case with our loved ones who go to any lengths to make us happy.

am i wrong in saying that most men feel the need to be the most important person in their woman’s life?❤️❤️❤️❤️

@ bold - fantastically put. So right, about how easy it is to ask strangers for help. 
And as for men’s need to be the most important person in their woman’s life - absolutely, but I also think it’s especially when she is becoming the most important person for him, it’s like at this point, she has more hold over him than he does and he doesn’t like that. 
It’s almost like he loves her more than she does, but then he forgets very easily and very conveniently he has been in that space longer than she has. 
Remember our man is impatient, he wants it all. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!!!

Hirabai is soooo Bai... They always have this sense of ownership in the house they work in but not so much at super tidy work.. 😂😂😂

It was cute and typical of hira to advise sai on personal stuff and also be lil irritated at being asked to clean better 😂🐱😂

Sai gives full personal space to virat at not even checking his phone when it rings... She is reluctant to even receive it..... 

Virat is next level possessive..... He wants sai to be sticking to him full time..... 

He is yet to understand that sai works differently... He got that she has mind of her own and decides things her ways but he is expecting some kind of change when it comes to him..... That will only happen when they both sit and talk through that....

There is more of being at different tangent happening right now.... 

Like in the very end... The balcony.... Both are at different zone and dnt quite realize that....

Also, professionally, sonali's husband seems like the one who can help her as opposed to an ACP.... And I get sai that way..... Keeping eggs at different basket .... 

Happy writing!!!❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Lovely update. Sorry with my irregular comments. I will comment on the previous update later. 

I don’t know where this possessiveness in Virat comes from. Guys want independent girls but they also want girls to want to depend on them. This is very telling on why he got annoyed when she asked Sonali for help and not him. We know why Sai is like that ( single child syndrome )

virat is not communicating what he needs from her from the past couple of episodes. It’s like he is trying to hold on to her at any costs. Burying his discontent whether right or wrong is going to prove fatal when it erupts at the wrong time and place.

he is insecure about his place in Sai’s life even if she has showed in action by taking the Haq to move into his place.

This insecurity could also come from Sai being more guarded emotionally. 

But why is he suddenly jealous about the attention she gives to her Aabha.

PS I want to throw their stupid stupid phones. They keep interrupting them.

i don’t think it’s so much possessiveness as much as he wants to be her first, he doesn’t want to own her, but he wants her to have him, because in his mind, he feels she loves him less and that is bothering him. You put it so well, he is insecure even when she shows through her actions, it’s like he wants more, because he gives her everything. In some ways, he is a hypocrite. He says he will wait, but actually he is not, every time she gives him a little, he wants more. He is greedy and impatient. 

He is not jealous about the attention to Abba, but he is pissed that she didn’t want his viewpoint on it, he is more upset that she ‘told’ him instead of ‘asking’. But that is Sai, she didn’t ‘ask’ and move in either, but he has conveniently forgottten that, because that suited him. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Part 17 

She is getting ready to leave, putting on her sandals, checking her phone. He walks out from his bedroom, walks and bends to access the shelves in the sleek Asian inspired media console under the large TV, apparently looking for something. Her phone has messages from Shilpa, Abba and Aniket. She is afraid to open Aniket’s, she lets her father know they have reached and Shilpa’s just makes her smile 

Bina milke kaise bhag gayi, rukk weekend ko leti hun teri. Tu fikar mut kar, main Pune next week join kar rahi hun, so I can help Maavshi.

She smiles as she reads it, and he comes to her, she looks up and says

“Shilpa vahi Chandrapur mei hai, voh Pune next week jaayegi so she can help Mavshi” 

He looks at her, “Toh abb khush?” She nods smiling. 

“Tumhare liye” and he hands her a single key. 

“Yeh kya hai?”

“Humare ghar ki chaavi, aao dikhata hun..” he walks to the door and opens it, she has missed the whole lesson, she holds the key tight fisted, she is touched by this gesture, with all his independence, he opens for her, he never feels like he has to hold back. 

But then maybe it is easier for him, because his life isn’t changing drastically, it’s like for him, this new life, he needs to make adjustments for one more person, like already sitting in the drivers seat of a car and opening the passenger door for her. But for her, she has to adjust to a whole new car, she has to get familiar with how it works, it’s seats, it’s ambience and god alone knows how often she will be allowed to drive it. She didn’t even get a test drive. 

He turns the car into the camp area, they both get off. She walks towards the registration area, he walks along, slightly behind her. Aniket spots her from a distance, and he rushes to her and gives her a hug, while she feels slightly uneasy, she smiles. Aniket starts rattling off..

“It’s so good to see you Sai. I am so sorry, maine bahut try kiya tumhare liye, but yaha ke rules kaafi strict hai. Kya Abigail ne tumhe bataya ki tumhari last date kya hai?”

She shakes her head and has a small smile. Virat stares at her willing to look at him, she does look at him embarrassed and frankly can’t wait to get out of there. 

Aniket spots Virat 

“Arrey ACP Sir, aap aaj aanevale hai, kissine bataya nahi. Mai jaake register leke aata hun”. Before Virat can answer, Sai states

“Main jaake Abigail se baat karti hun” 

And she scampers off like a mouse escaping, leaving him livid. He is so angry that he doesn’t trust himself to do the right thing, he turns away without answering Aniket and marches off, pulls the car door shut on him loudly and steps on it and drives off. 

Her day was not going well at all. She was on duty the whole morning into post lunch with all kinds of patients and Abigail was not giving her a straight answer, except that she will have to wait for the senior doctor to come by. She buries herself in work and the shift nurses behave with her like as though today was her last day. She could not even get the local maid to clean her room who kept saying she would come, but didn’t. It was like they all knew she was leaving, so why bother to treat her right, the only person who was being nice to her was Aniket. The whole day Virat had not called or texted and he was angry and she understood his anger, as evening set in, tears clouded her heart and eyes, she thought of sweeping her own room, but was so tired. She decides to take a shower first, opens  her cupboard and stares at her clothes. She texts him, 

Aapne dinner khaa liya?

Oh so now she remembers him and asks him wife like questions. And even now doesn’t acknowledge that she was wrong. He rolls his eyes, stares at the phone, and types back 

Dost ke saath hun. 

How nice! He has friends that he can go and spend time with and for sure complain about her. How was she to know that Aniket would babble the way he did, she would have told him, after she got a handle on things. But now, she doesn’t have a handle on it and he knows- the worst way the situation can play out.
And not just that, he just dismisses her. Like she is nothing, then why does he need to know, if she is nothing. She flings the phone into the bag, except the bag topples and few things fall off. She collects them and the last one is the key he gave her this morning, she looks at it and holds back her tears threatening to spill. She stands up and looks at her clothes. 

The next thing she knows, she is standing in front of his flat main door, with a suitcase, trying to open his door. She is struggling, and she prays that no one from the only other apartment on that floor sees her. She is sure she will break down if someone comes by. She doesn’t want to ring the bell, she stops trying to open the door. She calms herself for a few seconds and then she turns the key again and it clicks and the door opens. It’s like she was struggling for nothing, she enters with her suitcase. She rolls it into his bedroom, opens it and removes her toiletries and walks into the large bathroom and takes a long shower. She changes into a blue tie and die kaftan, and rubs lotion all over her legs and hands. She sits on the bed, she is hungry, she realizes she should make herself some food. She makes herself some Maggie and Horlicks and sits in the balcony, a part of her waiting for the door to click and him to walk in. But that doesn’t happen. Even the Dubeys don’t make an appearance, it’s like they are all on his side.

She washes the dishes, wonders if he has a maid and what time does she usually come. He can answer the maid, that would serve him right for ignoring her. As she gets comfortable in his bed to sleep,  she stares at her phone again, the number with no name has not called or texted. She texts him 

Aapki bai kitne bajje aati hai? 

Her phone pings 

Nau bajje 

She makes a face, so that would be 9am since it’s almost 10pm now. She bites her tongue hoping he will text and ask her to elaborate but he doesn’t. So she texts him back 

Aap ghar pe ho? 

She waits for him chewing on the underside of her lip for almost a minute, but there is no reply. She puts the phone on the bedside table, she gets up to switch off the light but switches off the fan instead, she plays with the switches for sometime, the room goes dark. She hits her toe on the suitcase, she is an idiot, she should have switched on the bed light first. She sits on the bed and lies down. The phone pings and it’s light let’s her find it in the dark, and there in the dark, the number with no name has answered her text 

Nahi Mai Amravati mei hun Shivam ke saath, Tuesday ko vapas aaunga.

She refuses to cry and sleeps all alone in a new home, all by herself, she will figure it out, she will be fine.

——-

kitna acha husband hey virat,patni kaey liyae before shaadi ek ghar khareed li..yahaan shaadi hokkar itna saal hogaya,pochunaey ki baad bhi nahi mili ghar aur kabhi milega bhi nahi😭...

sai enjoy the alone moment,after getting shaadi u will regret and crave for more alone time..

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

kitna acha husband hey virat,patni kaey liyae before shaadi ek ghar khareed li..yahaan shaadi hokkar itna saal hogaya,pochunaey ki baad bhi nahi mili ghar aur kabhi milega bhi nahi😭...

sai enjoy the alone moment,after getting shaadi u will regret and crave for more alone time..

Arrey pagli kahi ki, Tu thik se updates padh nahi rahi hai, Jaake Part 2 and 3 thik se padh, Virat always had a flat of his own. Faltu mei ro rahi hai!! Usne Sai ke liye nahi kharida, khud ke liye liya 😆 aur updates thik she padhegi toh pata chalega, apna Virat bhi kaafi selfish hai. 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow . Nice update, you gave a surprise. Suddenly what happened to Virat? He is all so posessive. He is going to explode. I want that when they both are there . Not in front of others. I hope sai handles it well and explains to him. Sometimes as you said it is easier to ask help from strangers. They don’t expect anything from you. Hope they resolve everything and do some wedding shopping. Virat have to understand that sai have only abba a d mausi in her family. She is a child without mother. She will be more attached to her dad. Eagerly waiting for next update. These 2 have to talk and resolve before the marriage. Even the job thing they didn’t resolve it fully. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Wow . Nice update, you gave a surprise. Suddenly what happened to Virat? He is all so posessive. He is going to explode. I want that when they both are there . Not in front of others. I hope sai handles it well and explains to him. Sometimes as you said it is easier to ask help from strangers. They don’t expect anything from you. Hope they resolve everything and do some wedding shopping. Virat have to understand that sai have only abba a d mausi in her family. She is a child without mother. She will be more attached to her dad. Eagerly waiting for next update. These 2 have to talk and resolve before the marriage. Even the job thing they didn’t resolve it fully. 

Yaar Remyavenkat- if they resolve everything before marriage, then after marriage what is left?? 😲 Somethings they will need to get to slowly. He is not getting possessive, he wants what he is giving in equal amount back. See my reply to @notaquitter,
I actually didn’t have wedding shopping in my mind, but I will definitely try and incorporate because you asked for this quite a few times, I hope I do justice, 

🤗

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

SaiRat moments are awesome , sai toh ekdum ekdum boss lady bangayi 😆

Waiseh virat need to tell her openly what he feel I mean his Insecurities , he is getting really affected by this all , like he is not that important for her , she trusts others more than him so and so , this can spoil their relationship in future , hopefully they become more vocal regarding it , and sai should also consider about him a bit like sabkuch karke akela karke like last sab finalize honneh ki baad batana and all , she trusts others , I think should include him in her plans tell him and ask about his opinion too that way he won't feel let out same is applicable to virat too , I hope both need to sit and talk before things go out of hand ,virat sai ko leke bahoot possessive hai aur he need to be assured of his place in her life asap warna banda volcano mode mein nah chala jaiyeh , they are having communication problem in their relationship which they will have to amend 

Waiting for your next update

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i have reserved my comments..will get back to you after some time... nice OS..