Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I actually directly read part 17 without reading part 16my bad... couldn't catch up on part 16 n forgot the track of the chapters😛 I found something amiss while reading it n hence read the 16th one lateranyways,loved both the chapters❤️Sai is immensely attracted to Virat but is still hesitant...poor her😒whereas Virat has a clarity and I loved how he doesn't initiate anything unless she herself does it...loved her bold move though☺️ I think her lack of clarity is the reason she is not opening up to him about her routine professional life and her job being at stake and thats what led to that hurtful revelation of things which she didn't anticipated hurting him and hence herself as well😒 this is the most couplish thing to happen n kudos to you to have put it out so well👍🏼hope soon things get better between them...🤗

riaa.x thumbnail

less communication can be a great shortcoming in every relation and I'm glad you shed light on that, I'd a great time reading it. This chapter was lovely and I can't wait to see how they find their way back to each other!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Finally secret is out ,but not in good way... It's ok problems honge thabhi tho ek dusre ko dusera ka important patha chelaga.... 

I really like the way you explained sai's hesitation with the car ride thing, yes It really does feel like that when girls are getting married... 

The way you explains the sitting positions or postures description make me feel I am not reading but actually watching it on screen ❤️❤️

Loved the way ginthana hak se virat ne keys Diya vuthnae hak se sai shifted not only to his house but to his room... That shows now she is ready to completely open up to him.... Yes, sai did mistake by not telling him but I really hope instead of fighting he understands her and pacify her... Eagerly waiting for next chapter as much as I am waiting for today's episode 😉😉😉

Saichintalli, I think most girls don’t understand until they are in that position how much independence they are actually giving up, yes with the right partner it doesn’t seem like giving up. And for guys, they are not taught that how much adjustment they have to make too, but with the right partner it is worth it. But what is right partner? We can’t know in a day or two na, 

so well said - problems honge toh importance ka pata chalega, otherwise it is like a passenger and driver in a car. 

Your comments always make me smile. You noticed lot of things that I write- Thanks for them

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Any chance of update today?? 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

I actually directly read part 17 without reading part 16my bad... couldn't catch up on part 16 n forgot the track of the chapters😛 I found something amiss while reading it n hence read the 16th one lateranyways,loved both the chapters❤️Sai is immensely attracted to Virat but is still hesitant...poor her😒whereas Virat has a clarity and I loved how he doesn't initiate anything unless she herself does it...loved her bold move though☺️ I think her lack of clarity is the reason she is not opening up to him about her routine professional life and her job being at stake and thats what led to that hurtful revelation of things which she didn't anticipated hurting him and hence herself as well😒 this is the most couplish thing to happen n kudos to you to have put it out so well👍🏼hope soon things get better between them...🤗

blackwind - 🤗 to you too, such lovely observations you have made. Virat doesn’t because he respects it when she said she will take time, he is giving her time. 
I laughed for a minute on imagining your confusion, am eating dinner while reading that and splurged water. But I do realize that doing an update everyday is also becoming detrimental for comments, my fav peeps are unable to comment on every update. I am also finding it tougher to write an update everyday, work is slowly increasing, want to give quality updates.

Didn’t anticipate hurt - Hmm - but is he hurt or angry? Keep those comments coming - they make me wonder 😻

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Any chance of update today?? 

Ha aha ...I was just replying to your lovely comment. I have not written the update yet, didn’t get time, but can write now, will you be around?

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe it is easier for him, because his life isn’t changing drastically, it’s like for him, this new life, he needs to make adjustments for one more person, like already sitting in the drivers seat of a car and opening the passenger door for her. But for her, she has to adjust to a whole new car, she has to get familiar with how it works, it’s seats, it’s ambience and god alone knows how often she will be allowed to drive it. She didn’t even get a test drive. 

This part just cleared to one and all that why for Sai or for that matter most of the girls its not easy.Very well written.You have captured the essence of the feelings any strong girls go through when stepping in a marriage with an equally strong partner. The push and pull which has been happening between Sai and Virat is mainly because both of them are very strong personalities.They know the depth of their emotions and feelings for each other is very deep and intense.But no relationship is built in a day it takes time to know each other and build a home together.Its one thing to fall in love and its completely another thing to nurture that love and grow it into a eternal relationship(its one thing to fall in love and another to stay in love). I really like that you are showing all the nuances.Like in our Bollywood movies they show the part of people falling in love and fighting the world to get martied and stay together.But their are very few movies which show the story after that, the real journey. And in your story you are very beautifully capturing that path their journey.

They will be hurt,they will fight and they will love each other more.Its all part of the journey that how its supposed to be.And that's what is going to make their relationship stronger where it will not only run on passion but will also have strong bond of trust and understanding. When a person is very head strong its not easy to rely or share with anyone else their problems.They have the habit of fighting and winning their battles on their own. Its with time,care and concern that they understand that they are still the commanders of their battles nothing is changing on that front but their partner can put on the backseat to just be there. Its good to have a silent support and just knowing that someone is their for you no matter what.

I also really liked Virat understanding that how Sai calls Virat tum whenever she is deeply emotional. ❤️

All in all loving your story so much dear.

Edited by Romance_addict - 3 years ago
Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh oh trouble in Paradise...🥺🥺🥺 So in the end, Sai's job situation came to light in the worst way possible thanks to Aniket....And just when their relationship took one step forward it went two steps back just like that...💔💔💔💔 

Tbh I feel like both of them are correct in their ends. Virat's anger is justified in his perspective coz he took the initiative and opened up to her and just before leaving home, he gave her access to the most personal space of his, his home, with that twin key. Showing his trust and faith in her. So it is natural for him to expect her to return that trust and openness.  But from Sai's perspective, her decision of not letting him know about her job being at stake until she gets a handle of it is also justifiable. In a short span of time she went through a breakup, broken engagement, her father's surgery, a new attraction and a myraid of new feelings she couldn't understand, uncertainty of her job, a new relationship and finally a marriage which is to be taken place in a week's time. Even though she is treading through this storm of feelings as best as she can, like the brave soul she is, it is understandable that she will try to keep somethings to herself coz, she is still not there, where she can open up about everything without a worry like Virat does. After all, Just Sai is also just human.  

But the root cause of this situation is that both have strong personalities and when a clash occurs, their pride and independence won't let them to give in so easily. Hence his silent treatment and her determination to also ignore him and come out of it her own. But still I wish Virat responded to this situation a bit differently. I mean he has the right to get angry, but him giving her the silent treatment was bit harsh. I mean he should understand that she is going through so much and also since she is similar to him and loves independence,  she would try to solve her own problems. But Virat being the Virat we know, impatient young man, activated the ignoring and indifferent mode. I felt so sorry for the poor girl. On top of all the pressure and tension, others treating her like an outsider. 💔 I wish Shivam would knock some sense in to him.

Regardless of the heartbreak, I really loved how she tried to find solace for her heartache in his space... She is getting there.... be a bit more understanding and patient Virat.🤭🤭🤭 I really really want them to clear the misunderstandings and patch up. 😍😍😍😍

Another awsome chapter dear 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. Fingers crossed for the next update.

Happy Writing ❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Awwee... Take your time..... I am usually around!!  Will wait for you!!! 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

'Any chance for update today? Eagerly waiting . Just curious how sai will deal with Virat who is angry with her. Hope they resolve their issue and u derstand each other’s point. Hope Shivam also give some advise to Virat a d even sai’s friend.