Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb....!!!💕💕waiting for the next..

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it sairat bedroom romance😍😍. Sai is acting like a typical wife😉.

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful❤️...Sai just being in the typical wife mode is soo endearing😳for once I thought they are already married and I have skipped yet another chapter of their marriage😆 She claiming rights on each of his thing and him rejoicing at this very thought keeping aside his anger (more like forgetting it) is absolute love❤️ this time he initiated it but got alert on her mere 'Please'...I like these nuances of their budding relationship...it feels soo real

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

awesome update as always 

loved it 

chalo as expected shivam neh viru ki dimaag ko knock knock kiya 

finally donom patch up kiya 

so cool sai already made a friend 

iam now curious regarding their job kya honneh wala hai

waiseh sai toh full on biwi mode mein agayi hai iam loving this , their cute knok jhok 

waiting for ur next update 

@ bold - Lina I like the word ‘patch up’ - it’s more like moved on in a way that kept both of them happy. Because it is like a patch up, situation ko cover kar liya, lekin issue ko nahi. Jaise koyi band aid lagata hai. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Hey!!! Loved the update!!!!

Soo many small moments.... I shall try to mention them all 

I loved Abigail bein told off.... It's like she knows an yet acting innocent.... I will love if sai gets permanent there an these ppl get all akward...

Value Jana na ho, waha time waste Nahi Karna chahiye.... Soo true... It is also lil tricky to apply practically....  Professionally and even personally....

Loved the sunrise moment..... 

Shivam does such a fab job at preaching and teasing togather...

Aap toh friend Nahi ho was cute..... Making friends seems necessary for sai.... That is her way with ppl..... Sweet... Inviting for dinner.... 

Getting like minded neighbors is also important.... The husband is going to join another hospital.... That might help sai in the future with job change or further specialization 

It's also endearing to see sai An virat address each other as husband an wife in front of Sonali....

Virat is happy to see sai moving in but they need to sit and talk about sharing thoughts, preference and their day in general...

She is yet to know that virat doesn't like Chinese.... They need to communicate more.... Have head less conversation ... Random things and know each other better....

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, abhi to multiple updates banta hai. Coz now they both would be living together so much interesting things to read lol. 

I was hoping that Virat would come home early from his trip and find Sai at home. It is such a cute gesture for both of them. The way Virat reacted awwww so cute. And that update was so small. Please update karo na....... update soon please 

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant...

I love Shivam... knows exactly what’s going on in Virat head

They are going to be staying together... let’s see what new adventures that brings

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kya baath hai, I read the virat's bathroom scene and sairat bed room conversations couple of times, they are so good...

The way sai said kaphade hai by folding hands is my fav part.... Bcoz it shows that she came long way from hesitation to atleast meet virat to keeping her clothes in his cupboard and cherry on top behaving as if it's not a big issue, it's her right😍😍😍

Virat's thank you shows his regain of secure feeling of his place in her heart and life ❤️❤️

I like Shivam , he is true friend his dialogues are like sairat ki maan ki baath😛😛😛

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Girl you are just growing so much as a writer. In short words you are able to capture so many different emotions and shades 

Yaar yeh Shivam ka address dey do mujhe.Yeh kitna adorable banda hai. His dialogue "main tera mayka nahi hu" cracked me up completely🤣

Sai getting comfortable and building her life in the new space.All was so natural and nothing forced.

Virat getting so happy in feeling Sai's presence in different parts of their house.

The bedroom romance and everything is just so natural and organic.They are getting comfortable with each other. 

This chapter is just so good dear.I am not able to express how amazing it is. ❤️

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

My SAIRAT live in your analysis as much as in my story, and that makes me so happy. 

Zehnaseeb ❤️ Your story makes me so happy.everytime I read it I brings a very bright smile on my face and I start craving for something similar in my own life.Girl you are magic.