Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

aww!!!! virat found about her job in the worst way possible and now is angry with her. i love how she just shifted into her new home woth all the rights of the owner. eager to see virat’s reaction on finding her in his home. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Awwee.... Bechari sai.... Time saare boj ke neeche dabi.... Job ki tension..... Shaadi prep ki tension.... Push an pull ki tension..... Open up hone mein hichak......upar se house key mil Gaya... Toh aur zyada open up hone ki zarurat....

Upar SE virat is hot headed impatient ass..... He getting hurt on her not disclosing job status is justified.... But he dsnt understand that females work things differently..... Rather each individual is different in dealing with situation and life altering choices .....

Shivam should give some perspective to virat......

Camp ppl were weird.... Ok... Sai might not be there for long... But that does not mean they need to treat her as an outcast....

The senior doctor at camp might turn out to be supportive and sai might continue there.... It is also possible that virat might know the senior doctor..... And mayb recommend for sai... That may also cause issue with virat as sai likes to keep things separately....

Happy writing!!!! ❤️❤️

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it 

ohho so virat get to know about her jobs truth that too from a third person , i hope sai gets a bit vocal from now on they both are going to get married , 

looks like Virat is really angry with her hopefully the current tension between them gets over soon 

finally she shifted to their home , and thats really sweet of him that he gave her spare key 

waiseh agar virat shivam ki saath hai , there is a possibility of shivam playing cupid again

waiting for your next update 

Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww wonderful update. 

I think sai should have told him about her work troubles espseically when virat shared his troubles. But i can understand she is not ready to share yet. its taking time for her to process things/

Looking forward to see how they deal with this

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally secret is out ,but not in good way... It's ok problems honge thabhi tho ek dusre ko dusera ka important patha chelaga.... 

I really like the way you explained sai's hesitation with the car ride thing, yes It really does feel like that when girls are getting married... 

The way you explains the sitting positions or postures description make me feel I am not reading but actually watching it on screen ❤️❤️

Loved the way ginthana hak se virat ne keys Diya vuthnae hak se sai shifted not only to his house but to his room... That shows now she is ready to completely open up to him.... Yes, sai did mistake by not telling him but I really hope instead of fighting he understands her and pacify her... Eagerly waiting for next chapter as much as I am waiting for today's episode 😉😉😉

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Nina - loving the word Flutters. I was aiming for it but didn’t articulate it as such. A young couple who is intensely attracted to each other cannot really keep their hands off each other. And even when she says she wants time and he gives it, it’s she who makes the moves too. It’s like a part of the brain that she gives into and then the other part which is holding her back. That push and pull must be there to make the relationship interesting, don’t you think? 

Exactly! As I believe a relationship is all about push and pull and it could be between the couple as well as within the each individual of that couple. But what makes it interesting is how that push and pull happens and I totally agree with you on this point 😍❤.

P.S. Just one teeny tiny thought I missed to mention regarding update 15. When I read that part about Sai not needing Virat standing up for her but wanting it if it's him doing it, one line from the song "Miss Independent" popped into my mind. 

"Kind of woman that want you, but don't need you"

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nina - 💜💗💜💗💜 the line from the song 

“kind of woman that want you but don’t need you” 

Thanks so much for sharing this. It’s exactly how the progress should happen. Love it 😍

Also you are so so observant about the push pull aspect. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it waiting for virat's reaction .

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel sad for Sai, she is going through all this by herself. But than why is she not talking to Virat. Virat told her about his suspension. I think in a relationship if they both don’t have enough communication they will not be successful. But I know here SaiRat will manage to work things out. Please update soon. I can’t wait for the next update